SNIES: 12340 | Qualified registration: Resolution 04224 of March 10, 2017
We train suitable lawyers for society, free, autonomous, ethical, scientific human beings, competent in a globalized world, with a solid theoretical and practical training and research, argumentation and interpretation skills that allow them to intervene in social problems.
The program includes social security and civil responsibility within the area of legal training and topics such as communications and information technologies, basic finance and management within the area of complementary training.
An example of the flexibility of the law curriculum are the elective subjects of the last levels, the possibility of doing business practice and / or national and international academic mobility and the international double degree.
As of the 2017-02 period, with the second renewal of the qualified registration granted to the program by the Ministry of National Education through Resolution 04224 of 2017, a new study plan was approved, the result of the permanent analysis carried out by the Curriculum Committee with the contest of teachers, students and graduates.
The study plan for those who have been entering since the 2017-02 period is organized under the structure of academic credits (176), distributed in ten periods.
Know our rates and dates 2021-1
Registration: until July 9, 2021
Interview: You will find the information in the registration credential that will be sent to the email you registered. In case the complete information does not reach you, you can contact the faculty and request it.
Admission results: You can check if you were admitted on our website or by calling the faculty of the chosen program.
Program duration: 10 semesters (5 years)
Registration payment: After passing the admission certificate, the admitted applicant will have a period of fifteen (15) days to make the registration payment.
Classes start: July 12, 2021 (confirm with the faculty)
Registration PIN cost: $ 170,000 COP
Cost of academic credit: $ 338,000 COP
* The cost of the semester depends on the number of credits that are enrolled.
Learn about our registration requirements:
• Extended and legible identity document.
• Recent color photo with a white background, 3 × 4 size.
• Grades 9, 10, 11, and 12 (if the latter applies).
• Copy of the bachelor's degree certificate.
• If you are not yet a high school graduate, attach proof that you are in the last year.
• ICFES or SABER 11th test result. If you do not have the result of the
tests, attach the citation to the exam or proof of being enrolled in them.
• Certificate of affiliation to a health system (EPS) or prepaid medicine.
Director of the Legal Office and Conciliation Center
Sandra Janeth Tamayo Múnera
Telephone: (57) (4) 305 35 00 Ext. 2300
Coordinator of the Center for Studies in Law and Health (CENDES)
Leon Mario Toro Cortés
Telephone: (57) (4) 444 05 55 Ext. 1601
of the applicant
If you are sensitive to social problems, you are interested in knowing and respecting the rights of others, this program is for you.
To start a new learning experience we offer you our seedbeds of applicants.
of the graduate
We train ethical, autonomous, competent, and socially responsible professionals.
To be a CES University lawyer you must always be open to change, a characteristic element of contemporary society, which will allow you to compete in a globalized world.
You must be a person with principles and a great professional sense, willing to develop the necessary skills to make sound decisions with ethical foundations.
Have investigative skills and habits to understand and contribute to the transformation of the environment. Have communicative, interpersonal and group skills that provide you with a basis for argumentation and negotiation.
Our seedbed aims to obtain a broad vision of law, which allows the student to acquire basic notions of the areas that comprise it, motivating him to train as a professional in this field; in order to determine whether or not it is related to your interest and vocation.
Aimed at tenth and eleventh grade students, high school graduates in recent years.
The graduate of the Faculty of Law of the CES University will be a professional:
• Suitable for society, with a solid theoretical and practical training.
• Endowed with knowledge, skills and research habits essential to understand and contribute to the transformation of the environment, and with bases that allow him to venture into innovation.
• With an optimal level of communicative, interpersonal and group skills that enable them to argue and negotiate.
• Open to the permanent state of change, a characteristic condition of contemporary society, which allows it to compete in a globalized world.
• With the necessary skills to be able to make adequate decisions with solid ethical foundations.
Know the necessary requirements to access the degree process of our University.
and social projection
We offer our students the option of obtaining the degree at the CES University and from another national or foreign university.
We offer financing options and scholarships to our students with entities in agreement.
In order to graduate you must:
1. Approve all the subjects of the study plan and the specific requirements for each program, reported in the minutes by the Promotions Committee.
2. Present the current evidence that the State determines to be mandatory.
3 . Comply with the requirement of a second language as stated in the agreement of the Superior Council.
4. Present a certificate of attendance to the CES chair.
5. Present the payment of the Degree Fees, established by the Administrative Committee.
6. Approve the degree work
7. Be at peace and safe with the University for all reasons.
The CES University Law program is projected to society by training its students as future lawyers, educating them from an integral point of view, ensuring that they are ethical human beings, capable of understanding and assessing the differences of the environment that surrounds them from the social, and identify the needs of people and contribute to solving situations by contributing their knowledge to society, especially the least favored.
Through advisory, consulting, continuing education and educational services that support academic and teaching activity, from its own practice centers such as the Legal Office, the Conciliation Center, the Center for Law and Health Studies (CENDES) and the JUDGES program.
As part of our commitment to excellence, the CES University Law School signed the double degree agreement for undergraduate Law with the School of Social Studies and Applied Languages of the Alfonso X el Sabio University in Spain.
For financing we have agreements with:
CES Educational Strengthening Program
National Savings Fund (FNA)
Master in Administration
Master in Administration
Master of Laws
Business Law Specialist
Labor Law Specialist
Insurance Law Specialist
Master in Political Science
Master in Criminal Law
Specialist in Social Security Law
Civil Procedural Law Specialist
What do they say about our programs?
“I chose to study law at CES, due to the positioning of the University at the national and international level. It seems to me that it is a University that aims for excellence not only of the students but also of the administrative staff and the teaching body ”.
We promote activities that impact and project scientific, social and environmental aspects. Plus
Legal information of the program
Resolution 04224 of March 10, 2017
5 years (10 semesters)
Cost of academic credit:
$ 338,000 COP