SNIES: 105705 | Qualified registration: Resolution 14772 of July 18, 2016
Our Nursing program focuses on academic, scientific, technical, human, social, professional, and disciplinary excellence. To provide holistic care to human beings at different stages of life and in different social, clinical and community settings.
We offer an integrative approach with a high commitment to health and life care, in all settings where the person, family and community make their projects come true.
Our commitment is the training of professionals with scientific, ethical, human, technical and academic solidity to generate a social impact, in the regional, national and international spheres.
The nursing professional at CES University is based on the academic excellence, with the ability to provide and manage holistic care in the different stages of life, with a communicative attitude, critical thinking, leadership, and teamwork, framed in the generation of disciplinary knowledge of nursing for health, in a globalized world.
Know our rates and dates 2021-1
Registration: until June 30, 2021
Interview: You will find the information in the registration credential that will be sent to the email you registered. In case the complete information does not reach you, you can contact the faculty and request it.
Admission results: You can check if you were admitted on our website or by calling the faculty of the chosen program
Program duration: 8 semesters (4 years)
Tuition payment: After passing the admission certificate, the admitted applicant will have a period of fifteen (15) days to make the tuition payment
Classes start: July 12, 2021 (confirm with the faculty)
Registration PIN cost: $ 170,000 COP
Total cost per semester: $ 7,250,000 COP
Learn about our registration requirements:
• Extended and legible identity document.
• Recent color photo with a white background, 3 × 4 size.
• Grades 9, 10, 11, and 12 (if the latter applies).
• Copy of the bachelor's degree certificate.
• If you are not yet a high school graduate, attach proof that you are in the last year.
• ICFES or SABER 11th test result. If you do not have the result of the
tests, attach the citation to the exam or proof of being enrolled in them.
• Certificate of affiliation to a health system (EPS) or prepaid medicine.
Head of Undergraduate Nursing
Academic Coordinator I and II year
Adriana escobar orozco
Telephone: (57) (4) 444 05 55 Ext: 1609
Academic Coordinator III and IV year
Paola Sofia Petro Lafont
Telephone: (57) (4) 444 05 55 Ext. 1327
You have doubts? Write to us
Dedsy Yajaira Berbesi Fernandez
Phone: 444 05 55 Ext: 1359
Maria Jimena Echeverri Montoya
Tel: (57) (4) 444 0555 Ext. 1299
Flower Vianey Estrada Monsalve
Telephone: (57) (4) 444 05 55 Ext: 1327
of the applicant
If you have a commitment to health and life care, the nursing program is for you.
We stand out for having different approaches that allow better training of our professionals.
of the graduate
We train ethical, autonomous, competitive, and socially responsible professionals.
To belong to our program you must be a person with human capacities for teamwork, ethical strength, warmth in relationships with others, creative and with a desire to learn and provide that knowledge for the care of the person, the family and the community.
• History of the institution in the training of professionals in the health area.
• Possibility of interaction during training with other professionals in the health and related area.
• Human quality of the nursing professional.
• Duration of eight semesters.
• Emphasis on caring for the elderly.
• Own practice fields.
• Inclusion of simulation and laboratories as an educational strategy.
• Strengthening research and care management during the training process.
• Command of a second language.
The competencies that characterize our graduates are:
• Will be competent for teamwork, leaders for planning and executing care interventions, based on critical, ethical and sustainable thinking according to the needs of the population.
• You will obtain the skills for holistic patient care and make decisions according to the problems of caring for the patient, his family and his needs.
• Educate for health, based on communication strategies, linguistic and academic resources acquired by the nursing professional at CES University.
• Manage and administer projects on health issues in the public or private sector that impact the quality of life of the population.
• Social skills and self-management will allow you to have the ability to work in a team.
• Will act with leadership and professional ethics in the different scenarios where they carry out their work.
Know the necessary requirements to access the degree process of our University.
We have social outreach programs to help the community and strengthen our knowledge.
We offer financing options and scholarships to our students with entities in agreement.
In order to graduate you must:
1. Approve all the subjects of the study plan and the specific requirements for each program, reported in the minutes by the Promotions Committee.
2. Present the current evidence that the State determines to be mandatory.
3 . Comply with the requirement of a second language as stated in an agreement of the Superior Council.
4. Present a certificate of attendance to the CES Chair.
5. Present the payment of the Degree Fees, established by the Administrative Committee.
6. Approve the degree work.
7. Be at peace and safe with the University for all reasons.
Caregivers project - Envigado:
We have developed this project in order to meet the needs of the community through the work of caregivers performed by our nursing professionals.
Friendly centers for adolescent assistance:
We provide advice to young people and adolescents on family planning and sexual orientation issues to control and prevent diseases and unwanted pregnancies.
Nursing training center:
We have practice centers for our students and the health community to explore in environments that resemble real places and situations to update, strengthen and evaluate their knowledge, abilities and skills.
We are constantly developing new activities to strengthen knowledge and contribute to our community. Expect more social projects soon.
For financing we have agreements with:
CES Educational Strengthening Program
National Savings Fund (FNA)
RN, Dean of the CES University School of Nursing. Teaching Rank: Associate Professor; Classification by COLCIENCIAS Senior Researcher with extensive research experience in studies in vulnerable populations carried out in the country; as well as research experience on the subject of drug use and public health surveillance.
RN, Head of Undergraduate Faculty of Nursing, CES University from February 2019 to date. Teaching Rank: Assistant Professor (July 2015) Career: in the healthcare area, Nurse with 17 years of experience in caring for adult patients in critical condition, teacher of different care subjects in the nursing program of the Sanitas University Foundation, Administrative : Academic Secretary FUCS 2015- 2018-2.
RN, Research Coordinator Faculty of Nursing since 2018, professor of research seminar I, II and III. Teaching Rank: Associate Professor; Classification by COLCIENCIAS senior researcher. She has carried out research on the consumption of SPA in adolescents, in didactics in nursing education, author of the book Consumption of Psychoactive Substances and Associated Factors in adolescents enrolled in Envigado, speaker at academic events in the country. Teacher since 2015.
Professional in management in health information systems, professor of the subject of nursing informatics, candidate for a doctorate in epidemiology and biostatistics, project advisor to research seminar students. Researcher in the nursing care research group and research line for the elderly.
Head of Postgraduate Nurse, CES University Nursing School from 2017 to date. Teacher of the introductory nursing subject. Teaching Rank: Assistant Professor. Trajectory: in the healthcare area Nurse with 11 years of experience in caring for critically ill patients.
Microbiologist and Bioanalyst, professor of biochemistry and microbiology at the Faculty of Nursing since 2017, with a doctorate in Basic Sciences. Teaching Rank: Instructor Professor; classification in COLCIENCIAS as a junior researcher. He has conducted research in Immune response in HIV patients and other infectious diseases, with national and international publications in this area.
Mathematician, professor of the subject of biostatistics at the Faculty of Nursing, with a master's degree in statistical sciences. Focused on applications to health sciences in teaching and research.
What do they say about our
“Studying Nursing is a passion, it is having the satisfaction of being able to take care of a person, of being an educator and confidant. I chose the CES University for its recognition in training excellent professionals and because it allows us to apply knowledge in practice from the first semesters ”.
What do they say about our
“The best thing about studying at CES University is like a family, they give you everything in the academic career, they demand you and what you need in the faculty you can find it. The University gives you everything to be well. Being here is like being at home, at home“.
We promote activities that impact and project scientific, social and environmental aspects. Plus
Legal information of the program
Faculty of Nursing
Resolution 14772 of July 18, 2016
Registration PIN cost:
$ 170,000 COP
Total cost per semester:
$ 7,250,000 COP
4 years (8 semesters)