We train highly qualified professionals who are contextualized in the food and nutritional reality of the world, the country and the region, capable of addressing problems related to the set of processes of human nutrition and food, within the framework of the nutrition and food system.
Our graduates are characterized by a strong scientific foundation and a high social and ethical sense to perform as leaders and active members of interdisciplinary teams in the fields of action of nutrition: health sector, food industry and market, research, public health and primary care .
The study plan of the career is organized in ten academic semesters, two levels of training (foundation from 1st to 6th semester) and four areas of knowledge that group the different subjects: Disciplinary (Basic, human nutrition and food), health public and nutrition, knowledge management and socio-humanities.
Know our rates and dates 2021-1
Inscription: hasta 15 de diciembre de 2021
Interview: Encontrarás la información en la credencial de inscripción que será enviada al correo electrónico que registraste. En caso que no te llegue la información completa puedes comunicarte con la facultad y solicitarla
Admission results: Podrás consultar si fuiste admitido en our web o llamando a la facultad del programa elegido
Duration of the program: 10 semestres (5 años)
Payment of tuition: A tu correo llegará la liquidación de matrícula donde encontrarás la información sobre fechas, valor y formas de pago
Start of classes: 25 de enero de 2022 (confirmar con la facultad)
Registration PIN cost: $170.000 COP
Cost of academic credit: $399.000 COP
*El costo del semestre depende de la cantidad de créditos que se matriculen.
*Valores correspondientes a 2021
Learn about our registration requirements:
• Documento de identidad ampliado y legible.
• Foto reciente a color con fondo blanco, tamaño 3×4.
• Calificaciones de los grados 9º, 10º, 11° y 12° (si este último aplica).
• Copia del acta de grado de bachiller.
• Si aún no eres bachiller, adjunta la constancia en la que certifiques que cursas el último año.
• Resultado pruebas ICFES o SABER 11°. Si no tienes el resultado de las
pruebas, adjunta la citación al examen o constancia de estar inscrito a ellas.
• Certificado de afiliación a un sistema de salud (EPS) o medicina prepagada.
of the applicant
If you are motivated to work for nutrition and food for people, our program is for you.
To start a new learning experience, we offer you our seedbeds of applicants.
of the graduate
Our professionals lead interdisciplinary processes related to food and nutrition in different areas.
To belong to the Nutrition and Dietetics program, you must be responsible and have a scientific and social commitment, with a high ethical sense and a critical stance towards people's food and nutritional problems.
You must be disciplined, and highly motivated to keep up with advances in science and technology.
Constant research should be your strength to be contextualized with the food and nutritional reality of the world, and be able to address problems related to nutrition and food systems.
The seedbed is a space created so that our aspirants and those interested in being dietitian nutritionists know a little more about the object of study of the program and the challenges they will assume in their professional practice.
The seedbed is for 10th and 11th grade students. What's more,
People interested in the program, who through talks, lectures with invited experts and practices at the Center for Advanced Studies in Nutrition and Food, will learn about the most relevant aspects of the study of Nutrition and Dietetics at CES University.
As a graduate you can work in:
• Planning, monitoring and evaluation of the feeding of the person or group of people healthy, with alterations in their state of health, taking into account the physiological or pathological needs if it is the case.
• The planning, management, evaluation and execution of population and community processes for disease prevention and health promotion, acting on the general population, from various entities, developing and participating in food, prevention and health policy programs in general, and food education, within the framework of the public health and community nutrition.
• The management and organization of community or institutional food services and in the monitoring and surveillance processes for the quality and health of food throughout the production process.
• The new product innovation and in the marketing related to nutrition and the promotion of healthy lifestyles and eating. As well as in the management of new products aimed at food and nutritional supplementation and complementation processes.
• In training and teaching processes in public and private institutions and in formal education processes or not, guiding training processes, training or updating in nutrition and food to health or food science professionals, producers, consumers, health promoters, industrialists, and food handlers, among others.
• What investigator in inter and multidisciplinary teams in the sciences of food, nutrition and health.
Know the necessary requirements to access the degree process of our University.
Learn about the facilities, benefits and services that we have for you.
We offer financing options and scholarships to our students with entities in agreement.
In order to graduate you must:
1. Aprobar todas las asignaturas del plan de estudio y los requisitos específicos para cada programa, reportado en el acta por el Comité de Promociones.
2. Presentar las pruebas vigentes que el Estado determine como de obligatorio cumplimiento.
3. Comply with the requirement of second language as stated in agreement of the Superior Council.
4. Presentar certificado de asistencia a la Cátedra CES.
5. Presentar el pago de los derechos de grado, establecidos por el Comité Administrativo.
6. Aprobar el trabajo de grado.
7. Estar a paz y salvo con la Universidad por todo concepto.
At CES University we ensure the well-being of our students, and that is why we have developed physical, social, sports and cultural spaces for the educational community to access them at any time.
Our campus has an infrastructure of 3 buildings with parking lots, green areas, more than 15 restaurants, accessibility ramps, coliseum and sports areas for squash, table tennis, billiards, video games, gym, among others.
To finance your studies we have agreements with:
CES Educational Strengthening Program
National Savings Fund (FNA)
Nutritionist Dietitian - Specialist in Health Services Administration - Master in Public Health - Doctorate in Organizational Studies
Professional in Health Information Systems Management - Master in Public Health and Epidemiology
Zootechnician - Specialist in Food Science and Technology - Master in Food Science and Technology
Nutritionist Dietitian - Physical educator - Specialist in Human Nutrition - Master in Food Sciences and Human Nutrition
What do they say about our programs?
“If you are someone who wants to impact people's lives, Nutrition is for you. Because it is a race that shows how food and its environment create customs, ideals and what a person is. The best thing about our career is that it allows us to combine the practical and theoretical component. And with our laboratory we can learn gastronomic techniques to learn about food and how to prepare it in a healthy way ”.
We promote activities that impact and project scientific, social and environmental aspects. Plus
Legal information of the program
Nutrition and diet
Facultad de Ciencias de la Nutrición y los Alimentos
Resolución 3066 de marzo 11 de 2015
5 años (10 semestres)
Cost of academic credit: