Our Interventional and Hemodynamic Cardiology program is recognized by the academic community for its quality and demand, it has more than 10 years of experience training hemodynamicists with the highest technical, scientific and human quality. Thanks to the teaching-service agreements that the program has, the resident can perform clinical rotations that allow them to acquire the knowledge and develop the skills and abilities necessary for their performance as a clinician and interventionist.
Know our rates and dates 2021
Registration: from December 1, 2020 to January 27, 2021
Exam: February 3, 2021 (virtual - Moodle platform)
Interview: from February 8 to 19, 2021 (virtual-zoom classrooms)
Program duration: 4 semesters (2 years)
Tuition payment: from February 22 to March 5, 2021
Classes start: June 1, 2021 (induction course)
Registration PIN cost: $ 321,300 COP
Total cost per semester: $ 16,300,000 COP
* The cost of the semester depends on the number of credits that are enrolled.
Documentation required for the registration process:
· A copy of the minutes of undergraduate
Copy of diploma
· Copy of the identity document (extended to 150%)
· Photo size 3 x 4 color, white background
NOTE: Previous documents or photocopies do not need to be authenticated.
Those forms in which false information is verified, or that are not fully filled out, will not be considered.
You will not be able to carry out the interview if you come to it without the minimum required documentation .
Clinical Postgraduate Assistant
Eliana Andrea Ramírez Marín
Phone: (57) (4) 444 05 55 Ext. 1333
Head of clinical postgraduate division
Carolina Cataño Velasquez
Telephone: (57) (4) 4440555 Ext. 1333
Clinical postgraduate academic coordinator
Laura Catalina Libreros Foronda
Phone: (57) (4) 4440555 Ext. 1333
Cesar Hernandez Girl
Do you want to know more?Write to us
of the applicant
Learn about the characteristics to be part of the interventional and hemodynamic cardiology program.
We have our own rotation and practice centers and in agreementfor the development of activities.
Our graduates are ethical, critical and humane people, willing to solve the needs of society.
Aimed at specialists in Cardiology.
• CES Clinical Cardiology Unit - Medellín
• CES Cardiology San Diego - Medellín
• University Hospital of San Vicente Foundation - Medellín
• Hospital Rionegro de San Vicente Foundation - Rionegro
• General Hospital of Medellín - Medellín
• Institute of High Medical Technology (IATM) - Medellín
• Center for Cardiac Medicine and Rehabilitation (CEMDE) - Medellín
They are people of integrity, with an academic training based on knowledge of basic and clinical sciences, skills in the techniques of interventional and hemodynamic cardiology, with decision-making capacity and manual skills, which allow an excellent development of their profession.
Our specialists solve the problems of their patients in a timely and suitable manner.
They are passionate about their profession, respectful of human dignity, as well as their colleagues and teachers. They communicate with their patients, colleagues and work team, effectively and efficiently.
Our graduates have the necessary skills to carry out their work in accordance with the values and principles taught by CES University to demonstrate their commitment to excellence.
Know the necessary requirements to access the degree process of our University.
Groups and lines
We offer different research groups to strengthen the knowledge of our professionals.
We offer financing options and scholarships to our students with entities in agreement.
You must approve all the subjects of the study plan and the specific requirements for each program, reported in the minutes by the Promotions Committee, and also ...
1. Approve all the subjects of the study plan and specific requirements for each program, reported in minutes by the Promotions Committee.
2. To have presented the current evidence that the State determines to be mandatory.
3. Have fulfilled the requirement of a second language as stated in the agreement of the Superior Council.
4. Present a certificate of attendance to the CES Chair.
5. The payment of the degree rights, established in the pecuniary rights.
6. Have approved the degree or research work.
7. Peace and safe with the University for all concepts.
Major Group: Heart disease
Lines of investigation:
• Implantable devices
• Atrial fibrillation and other arrhythmias
• New descriptions and advances in heart disease
Groups that support the program:
Epidemiology and biostatistics, Public Health Observatory, Health Technologies.
For financing we have agreements with:
CES Educational Strengthening Program
National Savings Fund (FNA)
Doctor, cardiologist, hemodynamicist, and professor at CES University. President for several years of the congress "Current Status of Cardiac and Vascular Diseases", member of the Colombian College of Hemodynamics.
The CES University professor is characterized by his high academic profile added to his humanistic vision, his critical capacity for the analysis of information and his permanent search to innovate in academic processes.
Legal information of the program
Specialization in Interventional Cardiology and Hemodynamics.
Resolution 3203 of March 13, 2014
Specialist in Interventional Cardiology and Hemodynamics
2 years (4 semesters)
2 per year
Total cost per semester:
$ 16,300,000 COP