SNIES: 53398 | Qualified registration: Resolution 5807 of April 24, 2014
Our Cardiology program has more than 15 years of experience, its main field of rotation is CES Cardiology, an institution that has a recognized teaching group in all subspecialties of Cardiology, which allows the resident of this program to have a broad vision of the specialty and to be able to develop the necessary skills that a Cardiologist should have today. The program has great national and international recognition and is characterized by its quality, its high academic demand and its great strength in research.
Know our rates and dates 2021
Registration: from December 1, 2020 to January 27, 2021
Exam: February 3, 2021 (virtual - Moodle platform)
Interview: from February 8 to 19, 2021 (virtual-zoom classrooms)
Program duration: 4 semesters (2 years)
Tuition payment: from February 22 to March 5, 2021
Classes start: June 1, 2021 (induction course)
Registration PIN cost: $ 321,300 COP
Total cost per semester: $ 16,300,000 COP
* The cost of the semester depends on the number of credits that are enrolled.
Documentation required for the registration process:
· A copy of the minutes of undergraduate
Copy of diploma
· Copy of the identity document (extended to 150%)
· Photo size 3 x 4 color, white background
NOTE: The above documents do not need to be authenticated.
Those forms in which false information is verified or that are not fully filled out will not be considered.
You will not be able to carry out the interview if you come to it without the minimum required documentation .
Clinical Postgraduate Assistant
Eliana Andrea Ramírez Marín
Phone: (57) (4) 444 05 55 Ext. 1333
Head of clinical postgraduate division
Carolina Cataño Velasquez
Telephone: (57) (4) 4440555 Ext. 1333
Clinical postgraduate academic coordinator
Laura Catalina Libreros Foronda
Phone: (57) (4) 4440555 Ext. 1333
Coordinator of the Cardiology program
Mauricio Duque Ramirez
Do you want to know more? Write to us
of the applicant
Learn about the characteristics to be part of the Cardiology program.
We have our own rotation and practice centers and in agreement for the development of activities.
of the graduate
Our graduates are ethical, critical and humane people, willing to solve the needs of society.
Aimed at specialists in Internal Medicine.
• CES Clinical Cardiology Unit - Medellín
• CES Cardiology San Diego - Medellín
• University Hospital of San Vicente Foundation - Medellín
• Hospital Rionegro de San Vicente Foundation - Rionegro
• General Hospital of Medellín - Medellín
• Institute of High Medical Technology (IATM) - Medellín
• Center for Cardiac Medicine and Rehabilitation (CEMDE) - Medellín
Ethical cardiologists in their decisions, leaders in the workplace, focused on constant personal and professional growth.
Entrepreneurs and innovators in solutions to meet the needs of society.
Know the necessary requirements to access the degree process of our University.
Groups and lines
We offer different research groups to strengthen the knowledge of our professionals.
We offer financing options and scholarships to our students with entities in agreement.
1. Approve all the subjects of the study plan and specific requirements for each program reported in the minutes made by the Promotions Committee.
2. To have presented the current evidence that the State considers mandatory.
3. Have fulfilled the requirement of a second language as stated in the agreement of the Superior Council.
4. Present a certificate of attendance to the CES Chair.
5. Comply with the payment of the degree rights, established in the pecuniary rights.
6. Have approved the degree or research work.
7. Be at peace and safe with the University for all reasons.
Major Group: Heart disease
Lines of investigation:
• Implantable devices
• Atrial fibrillation and other arrhythmias
• New descriptions and advances in heart disease
Groups that support the program:
Epidemiology and biostatistics, Public Health Observatory, Health Technologies.
For financing we have agreements with:
CES Educational Strengthening Program
National Savings Fund (FNA)
Doctor, cardiologist, electrophysiologist, teacher and full professor at CES University. He has extensive experience as a clinical teacher, as a researcher and has received numerous awards for his contribution to science and his work as a medical educator.
The CES University professor is characterized by his high academic profile added to his humanistic vision, his critical capacity for the analysis of information and his permanent search to innovate in academic processes.
Legal information of the program
Resolution 5807 of April 24, 2014
2 years (4 semesters)
2 per year
Total cost per semester:
$ 16,300,000 COP
Other programs that might interest you
SNIES: 103166 | Qualified registration: Resolution 011436 of July 02, 2020 The program intensifies in areas of: digital medicine, telehealth, simulation for training and data science. Ing ... Plus
SNIES: 104873 | Qualified registration: Resolution 13894 of September 4, 2015 Learn about the periods, subjects and description of the program Enter the study plan Learn about our rates and ... Plus
SNIES: 2450 | Resolution 23804 of December 23, 2020 The CES University Social Security Management Specialization program is aimed at deepening the disciplines ... Plus