SNIES: 107260 | Qualified registration: Resolution 13543 of August 15, 2018
The CES University Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery program was created in 2018; Its main objective is to train specialists with the highest standards of technical, scientific and human quality.
In addition to the high academic demand and strength in the clinical and surgical area, one of the main approaches it has is research and innovation, as well as the internationalization of the curriculum.
The program has a teaching group of the highest quality and rotation fields of excellence, which will allow the resident to develop the necessary skills to perform as a plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgeon at a local, regional and international level.
We offer a dynamic curriculum, open and ready to change that society requires due to new knowledge, realities of social order and behaviors, in order to minimize the various risks to people's health.
Know our rates and dates for the year 2021
Registration: from December 1, 2020 to January 27, 2021
Exam: February 3, 2021 (virtual-Moodle platform)
Interview: from February 8 to 19, 2021 (virtual-zoom classrooms)
Program duration: 8 semesters (4 years)
Enrollment date: from February 22 to March 5, 2021
Classes start: June 1, 2021 (induction course)
Registration PIN cost: $ 321,300 COP
Total cost per semester: $ 16,300,000 COP
* The cost of the semester depends on the number of credits that are enrolled.
Documentation required for the registration process:
· A copy of the minutes of undergraduate
Copy of diploma
· Copy of the identity document (extended to 150%)
· Photo size 3 x 4 color, white background
NOTE: Previous documents or photocopies do not need to be authenticated.
Those forms in which false information is verified, or that are not fully filled out, will not be considered.
You will not be able to carry out the interview if you come to it without the minimum required documentation .
Clinical Postgraduate Assistant
Eliana Andrea Ramírez Marín
Phone: (57) (4) 444 05 55 Ext. 1333
Head of Clinical Postgraduate Division
Carolina Cataño Velasquez
Telephone: (57) (4) 4440555 extension 1333
Clinical Postgraduate Academic Coordinator
Carolina Arbeláez Arcila
E-mail: email@example.com Telephone: (57) (4) 4440555 Ext. 1333
Jose Enrique Palacio Velez
Do you want to know more?Write to us
of the applicant
Learn about the characteristics to be part of the Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery program.
We have our own rotation and practice centers and in agreementfor the development of activities.
Our specialists are people of integrity, with a complete academic and research training.
Our program is aimed at general practitioners.
• CES Clinic- Medellín
• General Hospital of Medellín- Medellín
• San Vicente Foundation University Hospital - Medellín
• Hospital Manuel Uribe Ángel - Envigado
• Noel Children's Clinic - Medellín
• Medellín Clinic - Medellín
• Colombian Foundation of Clinical Life Cancer - Medellín
• IPS CES Sabaneta - Sabaneta
• Laboratory of Pathology and Cytology Dr. Rodrigo Restrepo - Medellín
• IQ Interquirófanos- Medellin
• El Tesoro Operating Rooms - Medellín
• Bioforma- Medellin
They have knowledge of basic and clinical sciences and skills in plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery techniques. They have high decision-making capacity, which allows them an excellent development of their profession.
They permanently improve their work as doctors and their personal growth, thanks to their research training, they develop reflective thinking, the ability to think and
critical awareness, to contribute to the generation of knowledge and decision-making based on the best available evidence, hand in hand with new technologies.
In addition, they cultivate their skills to transmit knowledge to new generations of doctors, patients and the community, through pedagogical and educational actions.
Know the necessary requirements to access the degree process of our University.
Groups and lines
We offer different research groups to strengthen the knowledge of our professionals.
We offer financing options and scholarships to our students with entities in agreement.
1. Approve all the subjects of the study plan and specific requirements for each program, reported in minutes by the Promotions Committee.
2. To have presented the current evidence that the State determines to be mandatory.
3. Have fulfilled the requirement of a second language as stated in the agreement of the Superior Council.
4. Present a certificate of attendance to the CES Chair.
5. The payment of the degree rights, established in the pecuniary rights.
6. Have approved the degree or research work.
7. Peace and safe with the University for all concepts.
Main Group: Surgical Research Group (in training)
Lines of investigation:
• Facial and body reconstructive microsurgery
• Surgical medical clinic for cranio-maxillofacial anomalies
Groups that support the program:
• Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Public Health Observatory, Health Technologies.
For financing we have agreements with:
CES Educational Strengthening Program
National Savings Fund (FNA)
Doctor, plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgeon, specialist in microsurgery, master in art history, doctor in humanities and professor at CES University. Member of the Colombian Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery and of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
The CES University professor is characterized by his high academic profile added to his humanistic vision, his critical capacity for the analysis of information and his permanent search to innovate in academic processes.
Legal information of the program
Specialization in Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
School of Medicine
Resolution 13543 of August 15, 2018
Specialist in Reconstructive and Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
4 years (8 semesters)
2 per year
Total cost per semester:
$ 16,300,000 COP