SNIES: 103045 | Qualified registration: Resolution 15201 of October 29, 2013
Since its creation more than 10 years ago, the Cardiac Electrophysiology program at CES University has trained specialists with the highest quality standards. It is highly recognized by the academic community for its demands and for having a highly qualified teaching group in its main field of practice: CES Cardiology; This allows the resident of this program to develop the necessary skills that an electophysiologist should have today. In addition, it has great strength in the research area.
Know our rates and dates 2021
Registration: from December 1, 2020 to January 27, 2021
Exam: February 3, 2021 (virtual - Moodle platform)
Interview: from February 8 to 19, 2021 (virtual-zoom classrooms)
Program duration: 4 semesters (2 years)
Tuition payment: from February 22 to March 5, 2021
Classes start: June 1, 2021 (induction course)
Registration PIN cost: $ 321,300 COP
Total cost per semester: $ 16,300,000 COP
* The cost of the semester depends on the number of credits that are enrolled.
Documentation required for the registration process:
· A copy of the minutes of undergraduate
Copy of diploma
· Copy of the identity document (extended to 150%)
· Photo size 3 x 4 color, white background
NOTE: The above documents do not need to be authenticated.
Those forms in which false information is verified or that are not fully filled out will not be considered.
You will not be able to carry out the interview if you come to it without the minimum required documentation .
Clinical Postgraduate Assistant
Eliana Andrea Ramírez Marín
Phone: (57) (4) 444 05 55 Ext. 1333
Head of clinical postgraduate division
Carolina Cataño Velasquez
Telephone: (57) (4) 4440555 Ext. 1333
Clinical postgraduate academic coordinator
Laura Catalina Libreros Foronda
Phone: (57) (4) 4440555 Ext. 1333
Coordinator of the Cardiac Electrophysiology program
Mauricio Duque Ramirez
Do you want to know more?Write to us
of the applicant
Learn about the characteristics to be part of the Cardiac Electrophysiology program.
We have our own rotation and practice centers and in agreementfor the development of activities.
of the graduate
Our specialists are people of integrity, with a complete academic and research training.
The Echocardiography program is directedto specialists in Cardiology.
• CES Clinical Cardiology Unit - Medellín
• CES Cardiology San Diego - Medellín
• University Hospital of San Vicente Foundation - Medellín
• Hospital Rionegro de San Vicente Foundation - Rionegro
• General Hospital of Medellín - Medellín
• Institute of High Medical Technology (IATM) - Medellín
• Center for Cardiac Medicine and Rehabilitation (CEMDE) - Medellín
They are people of integrity, with an academic training based on knowledge of basic and clinical sciences, skills in cardiac electrophysiology techniques, with decision-making capacity and manual skills, which allow an excellent development of their profession.
Our specialists solve the problems of their patients in a timely and suitable manner. They are passionate about their profession, respectful of human dignity, as well as their colleagues and
teachers. They communicate with their patients, their colleagues and their team.
Our graduates have the necessary skills to carry out their work in accordance with the values and principles taught by CES University to demonstrate their commitment to excellence.
Know the necessary requirements to graduate.
Groups and lines
We offer different research groups to strengthen the knowledge of our professionals.
We offer financing options and scholarships to our students, through entities in agreement.
1. Approve all the subjects of the study plan and specific requirements for each program reported in the minutes made by the Promotions Committee.
2. To have presented the current evidence that the State considers mandatory.
3. Have fulfilled the requirement of a second language as stated in the resolution of the Superior Council.
4. Present a certificate of attendance to the CES Chair.
5. Comply with the payment of the degree rights, established in the pecuniary rights.
6. Have approved the degree or research work.
7. Be at peace and safe with the University for all reasons.
Major Group: Heart disease
Lines of investigation:
• Implantable devices
• Atrial fibrillation and other arrhythmias
• New descriptions and advances in heart disease
Groups that support the program:
Epidemiology and biostatistics, Public Health Observatory, Health Technologies.
We have agreements with:
CES Educational Strengthening Program
National Savings Fund (FNA)
Doctor, cardiologist, electrophysologist, teacher and full professor at CES University. He has extensive experience as a clinical teacher, as a researcher and has received numerous awards for his contribution to science and his work as a medical educator.
The CES University professor is characterized by his high academic profile added to his humanistic vision, his critical capacity for the analysis of information and his permanent search to innovate in academic processes.
Legal information of the program
Cardiac Electrophysiology Specialization
Resolution 15201 of October 29, 2013
2 years (4 semesters)
2 per year
Cardiac Electrophysiology Specialist
Total cost per semester:
$ 16,300,000 COP
Other programs that might interest you
SNIES: 103166 | Qualified registration: Resolution 011436 of July 02, 2020 The program intensifies in areas of: digital medicine, telehealth, simulation for training and data science. Ing ... Plus
SNIES: 104873 | Qualified registration: Resolution 13894 of September 4, 2015 Learn about the periods, subjects and description of the program Enter the study plan Learn about our rates and ... Plus
SNIES: 2450 | Resolution 23804 of December 23, 2020 The CES University Social Security Management Specialization program is aimed at deepening the disciplines ... Plus