SNIES: 2778 | Qualified registration: Resolution 20554 of October 28, 2020
The program lasts for 2 years divided into 4 semesters, in which academic, clinical and research activities are developed. The clinical practice is developed in the health center of the University in Sabaneta and in an IPS of Metrosalud (Municipality of Medellín) with a dedication of 5 weekly clinics.
Residents participate in the faculty's clinical teaching experience for undergraduate students.
Finally, we want to deliver to society leaders who direct their specialty and project the philosophy of the CES University at a national and international level.
Know our rates and dates 2021
Registration: until March 5, 2021
Admission exam: Tuesday, March 16, 2021 from 7:00 am to 12:00 pm VIRTUAL MODALITY
Interviews: From March 23 to 25, 2021. VIRTUAL INTERVIEW
Publication of results: March 29, 2021. The final list of admitted will appear on the website .
Tuition payment: First installment: April 2021 (Exact date will come out in the settlement). Second installment: May 2021 (Exact date will come out in the settlement).
Classes start: June 1, 2021
Registration PIN cost: $ 321,300 COP
Total cost per semester: $ 14,300,000 COP
Documentation required for the registration process:
· A copy of the minutes of undergraduate
Copy of diploma
· Copy of the identity document (extended to 150%)
· Photo size 3 x 4 color, white background
NOTE: Previous documents or photocopies do not need to be authenticated.
Those forms in which false information is verified, or that are not fully filled out, will not be considered.
You will not be able to carry out the interview if you come to it without the minimum required documentation .
Clinical Postgraduate Assistant
Kelly Yoana Espinal Henao
Telephone: (57) (4) 4 44 05 55 Ext. 1534
Endodontics postgraduate coordinator
Marco Alonso Calle Jaramillo
Telephone: (57) (4) 4 44 05 55 Ext. 1515
of the applicant
Aimed at professionals in dentistry.
We have different approaches to strengthen knowledge in the diagnosis and treatment of pulp disease.
Our specialists will be able to work in different areas of the oral health sector, producing a positive impact.
Aimed at general dentists.
We emphasize the use of recent technology for endodontic treatment, microscope management in endodontics, dentoalveolar trauma, and periapical surgery.
The postgraduate course has agreements in foreign universities with international teachers for academic and teaching activities in different parts of the world, we also carry out academic and research exchanges, with permanent assistance from prominent teachers worldwide.
They will have Endodontic skills to diagnose and treat pulp and periapical diseases.
They promote the study of Endodontics as a specialized area of dentistry aimed at meeting the needs of the population.
They manage oral alterations that compromise dental and peri-radicular tissues by surgical means as an alternative to endodontics.
They diagnose, treat and carry out the necessary follow-up in patients who suffer dento-alveolar trauma.
In addition, they encourage research on endodontics in order to obtain greater knowledge in endodontics and Dento-Alveolar Trauma. They support undergraduate and postgraduate programs in the comprehensive care of patients, thanks to their training as teachers in endodontics.
Know the necessary requirements to access the degree process of our University.
Know the positions in which you can work.
We offer financing options and scholarships to our students with entities in agreement.
You must approve all the subjects of the study plan and the specific requirements for each program, reported in the minutes by the Promotions Committee, in addition:
1. To have presented the current evidence that the State determines to be mandatory.
2. To have fulfilled the requirement of a second language as stated in the agreement of the Superior Council.
3. Present a certificate of attendance to the CES Chair.
4. The payment of the degree rights, established in the pecuniary rights.
5. Have approved the degree or research work.
6. Peace and save with the University for all concepts.
- Explain pathophysiologically the origin, evolution and resolution of the problems of the pulp dentin organ and the periapical tissues, as well as the mechanisms of pain ofdental origin, its prevention and treatment.
- Diagnose, according to the origin and evolution of the pulp and periapical problems, the different pathologies and prescribe accordingly the best possible treatment for each particular case.
- Prepare the endodontic and periapical treatment of any tooth, using the different techniques of the lex artis, according to the specific situation of the case, be these intra or extra root.
- Carry out the complete management of patients who have suffered dentoalveolar trauma, from diagnosis to medium and long-term follow-up.
- Carry out the pharmacological management of patients with acute and chronic conditions of thepulp dentin organ and periapical lesions.
- Work as a team with other dental professionals, providing the knowledge and skills of their specialty, in the interdisciplinary management of thepatient.
- Stay up-to-date with the advances and latest trends in endodontics worldwide
For financing we have agreements with:
CES Educational Strengthening Program
National Savings Fund (FNA)
What do they say about our specializations?
“The seal that I try to leave on my students, in addition to academics, is mystique for the University, that they feel that they are in one of the best universities in the country and besides that, honesty for their work“.
What do they say about our specializations?
“Here we have the opportunity to learn through practice, to polish our skills and be able to be accompanied during your professional process“.
Legal information of the program
Faculty of Dentistry
Resolution 20554 of October 28, 2020
2 years (4 semesters)
Total cost per semester:
$ 14,300,000 COP