SNIES: 104348 | Qualified registration: Resolution 4476 of April 8, 2015
The Gastroenterology program at the CES University was created in 2015. Due to its high quality and demanding training, it has received recognition as the best program in the country through the “Seedling Leaders” contest. Its teaching group and its fields of rotation, within which the San Vicente Fundación University Hospital stands out, allow the program resident to develop the necessary skills for their performance as a clinical gastroenterologist today. In addition, it has great strength in the research area.
Know our rates and dates 2021
Registration: from December 1, 2020 to January 27, 2021
Exam: February 3, 2021 (virtual - Moodle platform)
Interview: from February 8 to 19, 2021 (virtual-zoom classrooms)
Program duration: 4 semesters (2 years)
Tuition payment: from February 22 to March 5, 2021
Classes start: June 1, 2021 (induction course)
Registration PIN cost: $ 321,300 COP
Total cost per semester: $ 16,300,000 COP
* The cost of the semester depends on the number of credits that are enrolled.
Documentation required for the registration process:
· A copy of the minutes of undergraduate
Copy of diploma
· Copy of the identity document (extended to 150%)
· Photo size 3 x 4 color, white background
NOTE: The above documents do not need to be authenticated.
Those forms in which false information is verified or that are not fully filled out will not be considered.
You will not be able to carry out the interview if you come to it without the minimum required documentation .
Clinical Postgraduate Assistant
Eliana Andrea Ramírez Marín
Phone: (57) (4) 444 05 55 Ext. 1333
Clinical postgraduate academic coordinator
Laura Catalina Libreros Foronda
Phone: (57) (4) 4440555 Ext. 1333
Head of clinical postgraduate division
Carolina Cataño Velasquez
Telephone: (57) (4) 4440555 Ext. 1333
Luis Gonzalo Guevara Casallas
Do you want to know more?Write to us
of the applicant
Know the characteristics to be part of the Gastroenterology program.
We have our own rotation and practice centers and an agreement for the development of activities.
Our graduates are ethical, critical and humane people, willing to solve the needs of society.
The Gastroenterology program is aimed at specialists in Internal Medicine.
• University Hospital of San Vicente Foundation - Medellín
• Hospital Rionegro de San Vicente Foundation - Rionegro
• CES Clinic - Medellín
• Institute of High Medical Technology (IATM) - Medellín
• San Ignacio University Hospital - Bogotá
• National Cancer Institute - Bogotá
They are people of integrity, with an academic training based on knowledge of basic and clinical sciences, skills in Gastroenterology techniques, with decision-making capacity and manual skills, which allow an excellent development of their profession.
Our graduates have the necessary skills to carry out their work in accordance with the values and principles taught by CES University to demonstrate their commitment to excellence.
Our specialists solve the problems of their patients in a timely and suitable manner. They are passionate about their profession, respectful of human dignity, as well as their colleagues and teachers. They communicate with their patients, their colleagues and their team.
Know the necessary requirements to graduate.
Groups and lines
We offer different research groups to strengthen the knowledge of our professionals.
We offer financing options and scholarships to our students, through entities in agreement.
1. Approve all the subjects of the study plan and specific requirements for each program reported in the minutes made by the Promotions Committee.
2. To have presented the current evidence that the State considers mandatory.
3. Have fulfilled the requirement of a second language as stated in the resolution of the Superior Council.
4. Present a certificate of attendance to the CES Chair.
5. Comply with the payment of the degree rights, established in the pecuniary rights.
6. Have approved the degree or research work.
7. Be at peace and safe with the University for all reasons.
Core Group: Clinical Research Group (in training)
Lines of investigation:
• Hemodynamics of the liver
• Inflammatory bowel disease
• Capsule endoscopy and enteroscopy
Groups that support the program:
Epidemiology and biostatistics, Public Health Observatory, Health Technologies.
For financing we have agreements with:
CES Educational Strengthening Program
National Savings Fund (FNA)
Doctor, gastroenterologist and endoscopist, professor at CES University. He has extensive experience as a clinical teacher and as a researcher.
The CES University professor is characterized by his high academic profile added to his humanistic vision, his critical capacity for the analysis of information and his permanent search to innovate in academic processes.
Resolution 4476 of April 8, 2015
2 years (4 semesters)
2 per year
Total cost per semester:
$ 16,300,000 COP
Other programs that might interest you
SNIES: 103166 | Qualified registration: Resolution 011436 of July 02, 2020 The program intensifies in areas of: digital medicine, telehealth, simulation for training and data science. Ing ... Plus
SNIES: 104873 | Qualified registration: Resolution 13894 of September 4, 2015 Learn about the periods, subjects and description of the program Enter the study plan Learn about our rates and ... Plus
SNIES: 2450 | Resolution 23804 of December 23, 2020 The CES University Social Security Management Specialization program is aimed at deepening the disciplines ... Plus