The Urology program of the CES University, was created in 1988, has more than 30 years of experience through which it has given to society high quality graduates recognized nationally and internationally.
It is recognized for its great strength in areas such as Endourology and Laparoscopy, Oncological Urology, Functional Urology, Reconstructive, Urogynecology and Andrology, since it has teachers with national and international recognition in these areas. This means that the program permanently has applications from residents of Latin America who seek to do internships in these areas.
Know our rates and dates 2021
Registration: from December 1, 2020 to January 27, 2021
Exam: February 3, 2021 (virtual - Moodle platform)
Interview: from February 8 to 19, 2021 (virtual-zoom classrooms)
Program duration: 8 semesters (4 years)
Tuition payment: from February 22 to March 5, 2021
Classes start: June 1, 2021 (induction course)
Registration PIN cost: $ 321,300 COP
Total cost per semester: $ 16,300,000 COP
* The cost of the semester depends on the number of credits that are enrolled.
Documentation required for the registration process:
· A copy of the minutes of undergraduate
Copy of diploma
· Copy of the identity document (extended to 150%)
· Photo size 3 x 4 color, white background
NOTE: The above documents do not need to be authenticated.
Those forms in which false information is verified or that are not fully filled out will not be considered.
You will not be able to carry out the interview if you come to it without the minimum required documentation .
Clinical Postgraduate Assistant
Eliana Andrea Ramírez Marín
Phone: (57) (4) 444 05 55 Ext. 1333
Head of clinical postgraduate division
Carolina Cataño Velasquez
Telephone: (57) (4) 4440555 Ext. 1333
Clinical postgraduate academic coordinator
Carolina Arbeláez Arcila
Telephone: (57) (4) 4440555 Ext. 1333
Urology program coordinator
Rafael Ignacio Castellanos Acosta
Phone: (57) (4) 4440555
Do you want to know more?Write to us
of the applicant
Learn about the characteristics to be part of the Pediatric Infectious Disease program.
We have our own rotation and practice centers and an agreement for the development of activities.
of the graduate
Our graduates are ethical, critical and humane people, willing to solve the needs of society.
Our program is aimed at general practitioners.
The main fields of practice of the Specialty in Urology are:
• Pablo Tobón Uribe Hospital - Medellín
• CES Clinic - Medellín
• General Hospital of Medellín - Medellín
• Profamilia - Medellín
• San Vicente Foundation University Hospital - Medellín
• Bolivarian University Clinic - Medellín
• Medellín Clinic - Medellín
They are people of integrity, with an academic training based on knowledge of basic and clinical sciences, skills in urology techniques, with decision-making capacity and manual skills that allow them an excellent development of their profession.
Our graduates have the necessary skills to carry out their work in accordance with the values and principles taught by CES University to demonstrate their commitment to excellence.
Our specialists solve the problems of their patients in a timely and suitable manner. They are passionate about their profession, respectful of human dignity, as well as their colleagues and teachers. They communicate with their patients, their colleagues and their team.
for the degree
Know the necessary requirements to graduate.
Groups and lines
We offer different research groups to strengthen the knowledge of our professionals.
We offer financing options and scholarships to our students, through entities in agreement.
1. Approve all the subjects of the study plan and specific requirements for each program reported in the minutes made by the Promotions Committee.
2. To have presented the current evidence that the State considers mandatory.
3. Have fulfilled the requirement of a second language as stated in the resolution of the Superior Council.
4. Present a certificate of attendance to the CES Chair.
5. Comply with the payment of the degree rights, established in the pecuniary rights.
6. Have approved the degree or research work.
7. Be at peace and safe with the University for all reasons.
Surgical research group (in training)
Lines of investigation:
• Laparoscopic surgery in urology
• Urinary incontinence and neurogenic bladder
• Urinary lithiasis and endourology
• Urological oncology
Groups that support the program:
Epidemiology and biostatistics, Public Health Observatory, Health Technologies.
We have agreements with:
CES Educational Strengthening Program
National Savings Fund (FNA)
Doctor, urologist and professor at the CES University. He has been part of the board of directors of the Colombian Society of Urology and serves as head of the Urology service of the Medellín Clinic.
The CES University professor is characterized by his high academic profile added to his humanistic vision, his critical capacity for the analysis of information and his permanent search to innovate in academic processes.
Legal information of the program
Specialization in Urology
Resolution 5801 of April 24, 2014
4 years (8 semesters)
Total cost per semester:
$ 16,300,000 COP