SNIES: 109554 |
The Specialization in Patient Care with Wounds and Ostomy has as its fundamental axis the appropriate understanding of the physiology of the microenvironment of a wound, from the molecular, infectious and genetic point of view, multidisciplinary management and knowledge of wound and ostomy technology, which allows to treat patients with scientific rigor and critical sense. Achieving a positive impact on the human disease health process.
The nursing professional, taking into account its fundamental pillar, care, is the one who at the national level and even in other countries receives training for the care of people with wounds and ostomy, this is constituted in a particular field to make of the profession, increasingly seeking to opt for a degree granted by a higher education institution as a specialist in the specific area , which opens up a number of job opportunities that allow them to carry out activities in the field of care, home, administrative, educational and research; getting the nursing professional to exercise his autonomy and leadership within interdisciplinary work.
Know our rates and dates 2021 -2
Inscription: 15 de junio hasta 5 de octubre de 2021
Interviews: Se realizará entre el 20,21,22 de octubre de 2021 de forma presencial o virtual dada la contingencia. La fecha y hora de la entrevista se debe solicitar a la facultad al (4) 4440555 ext. 1327 o al firstname.lastname@example.org o email@example.com.
Publication of results: Los resultados serán dados directamente a cada aspirante por la facultad después que haya pasado la entrevista.
Payment of tuition: Después de pasar acta de admisión, el aspirante tendrá plazo hasta el 15 de diciembre de 2021 para realizar el pago de matrícula.
Start of classes: Confirmar con la facultad
Registration PIN cost: $ 163,000 COP
Total cost per semester:$8.081.000 COP
*Valores correspondientes a 2022
Documentation required for the registration process:
· Copy of the undergraduate certificate
· Copy of the diploma
· Copy of identity document (extended to 150%)
· 3x4 color photo, white background
NOTE: The above documents do not need to be authenticated.
Those forms in which false information is verified or that are not fully filled out will not be considered.
You will not be able to carry out the interview if you come to it without the minimum required documentation .
Angela Pulgarin Torres
Teléfono: (57) 604 444 05 55 Ext: 1422
Wound and ostomy Care Specialization Coordinator
Leidy Zapata Ruiz
Teléfono: (57) 604 4440555 Ext. 1327
Do you want to know more? Write to us
Nursing Faculty Assistant
Flower Vianey Estrada Monsalve
Teléfono: (57) 604 4440555 Ext 1327
of the applicant
Our program is aimed at nursing professionals.
is this program?
We have the highest quality standards in education, which allows us a recognition of excellence.
of the graduate
Highly qualified health professionals, technically and scientifically well trained.
Applicants for the Specialization in Nursing in Care of People with Wounds and Ostomies must meet the entrance requirements of the CES University and must also meet the following requirements:
- Be a nursing professional.
- Be interested in comprehensive care for people with wounds and ostomies.
- History of the institution in the training of professionals in the health area.
- Possibility of interaction, during training, with other professions in the health and related area.
- Research groups recognized by Minciencias that can provide support to the program.
- Sufficiently equipped simulators and laboratories.
- Multiple teaching-service agreements with health service providers at all levels.
- Teaching staff with training and experience in wound and stoma care
The graduate of the specialization will be trained to:
- Be a highly qualified health professional, technically and scientifically well trained, with critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Acquire the necessary skills for the proper use of techniques and procedures in advanced wound and stoma care.
- Have the ability to integrate knowledge, scientific evidence, ethical and humanistic principles that allow you to work in an ideal way in the care of wounds and stomata
- Being able to obtain pertinent clinical information from the patient, and interact successfully in wound and stoma follow-up.
- Have initiative, creativity, responsibility, leadership and discipline in the performance of work.
- Based on the history and pathophysiology of the patient and the assessment, make the correct decisions and plan the nursing care process for the wounds and stomata that arise.
- Actively participate in research protocols related to the field of wounds and stomata.
Know the necessary requirements to access the degree process at our University.
Learn about the job fields where you can work after graduating from CES University.
We offer financing options and scholarships to our students with entities in agreement.
You must approve all the subjects of the study plan and the specific requirements for each program reported in the minutes made by the Promotions Committee and, in addition:
1. Present a certificate of attendance to the CES Chair.
2. The payment of the degree rights, established in the pecuniary rights.
3. Have approved the degree or research work.
4. Peace and safe with the University for all concepts.
The nursing professional, taking into account its fundamental pillar, care, is the one who at the national level and even in other countries receives training for the care of people with wounds and ostomies, this is constituted in a particular field from which to do the profession, seeking each time to opt for a degree awarded by a higher education institution as a specialist in the area
It specifies what opens up a number of job possibilities that allows them to carry out activities in the care, home, administrative, educational and investigative fields, making the nursing professional exercise their autonomy and leadership framed within an interdisciplinary work.
For financing we have agreements with:
Programa de Fortalecimiento Educativo CES
Fondo Nacional del Ahorro (FNA)
Expert on the subject of Wounds and Ostomies
Wound and Ostomy Care Specialist, Magister in Social Security
Wound and Ostomy Care Specialist
Audit Specialist, Magister in Public Health
Legal information of the program
Nursing Specialization In Care of People with Wounds and Ostomies
Resolution 20553 of October 28, 2020
1 año (2 semestres)