SNIES: 5511 | Qualified registration: Resolution 4842 of April 7, 2014
The program is designed to train high-level specialists in matters related to public health, who can hold management positions at a higher level, who are able to analyze and generate new investigative knowledge, who can carry out teaching activities in public health, epidemiology, biostatistics and research, that can advise and plan programs at the local, regional, national or international level and mainly with a systematic approach and having teamwork as a goal.
School of Administration of the Universidad del Rosario
Place: North Campus, Calle 200 Autopista Norte. Bogota
Telephone: (57) (1) 2970200 Ext. 3920, 3948
Hours: Saturdays from 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Know our rates and dates for the year 2019-2
Interviews: They are scheduled directly by the Faculty, in person or virtually
Publication of results: You can check if you were admitted on our website or by calling the faculty of the chosen program
Registration Date: Your email will receive the registration payment where you will find information on dates, value and payment methods
Classes start date: Will be notified by the faculty
Semester: Values corresponding to the year 2019, subject to increases for the year 2020
Documentation required for the registration process:
· A copy of the minutes of undergraduate
Copy of diploma
· Copy of the identity document (extended to 150%)
· Photo size 3 x 4 color, white background
NOTE: Previous documents or photocopies do not need to be authenticated.
Those forms in which false information is verified, or that are not fully filled out, will not be considered.
You will not be able to carry out the interview if you come to it without the minimum required documentation .
Director of Health Management Specializations Rosario University.
Javier Leonardo González Rodríguez
Telephone: (57) (1) 2970200 Ext. 3948
Assistant Academic Services Universidad del Rosario
Flor Amanda Rodríguez Zabala.
Telephone: (57) (1) 2970200 Ext 3920
Assistant CES University Public Health Division
Sandra Milena Cadavid Zapata
Telephone: (57) (4) 4440555 Ext. 1351
Head of Public Health Division CES University
Hernán García Cardona
Telephone: (57) (4) 4440555 ext. 1180
Do you want to know more?Write to us
of the applicant
Our program is aimed at professionals belonging to the health sector.
We have the highest quality standards in education, which allows us a recognition of excellence.
of the graduate
Our specialists have the skills to guarantee the quality and efficiency of health services.
Applicants to the specialization program in Public Health Management may be:
• Professionals in the health area or administrative, social or legal areas, with a demonstrated interest in contributing to the improvement of the health and life conditions of the population.
• Professionals who have had some degree of experience in the health sector, facing individual and collective problems
or organizational, which allow you to have a knowledge of the sectoral and general context.
• People with a human sense, a vocation for service, responsibility and a willingness to provide solutions to the population's health problems.
• Professionals with leadership traits or potential for their development.
• Trajectory and experience of the CES University: We have more than 40 years of existence, with High Quality accreditation and with more than 25 years of experience in the training of specialists in public health areas.
• Training as a specialist: we offer training to improve “doing”, allowing the formulation and execution of public health plans, programs and projects.
• Emphasis on Management: we strengthen the capacities of professionals in Public Health Management, providing tools for the efficient management of resources in a highly demanding environment.
• Response to market needs: focused on strengthening public health management at the level of the Administrative Entities and Institutions that Provide Health Services, with a wide field of action for professionals trained in this area.
• Schedules adapted to needs: the program allows participants to maintain their work activities, developing academic activities in an environment highly conducive to teaching.
• Teachers with experience in the sector: we have a group of teachers at the master's level, with experience in public health management.
• Academic and technological support: students have the best academic, technological and infrastructure support from CES University.
• Our graduates: have a high acceptance in the labor market, occupying high positions in entities of the National, Departmental, Municipal, EPS, IPS and national and international cooperation organizations.
The Graduate of the Specialization in Public Health Management will be:
• An upright professional, with excellent human qualities to provide his knowledge to the society to which he belongs.
• A suitable professional, honest with himself, with the users of the health system and his colleagues.
• With an excellent treatment for people, whatever their condition.
• A good colleague, friend of his coworkers, willing to give them support when they need it.
• To be a proud graduate of the CES University and in each situation will maintain in high appreciation his status as a graduate, willing to support the institution when necessary.
Know the necessary requirements to access the degree process at our University.
Know the job fields where you can work after graduating from CES University.
We offer financing options and scholarships to our students with entities in agreement.
You must approve all the subjects of the study plan and the specific requirements for each program, reported in the minutes by the Promotions Committee. In addition, it requires:
1. To have presented the current evidence that the State determines to be mandatory.
2. Present a certificate of attendance to the CES Chair.
3. The payment of the degree rights, established in the pecuniary rights.
4. Have approved the degree or research work.
5. Peace and safe with the University for all concepts.
The Public Health Management Specialist can perform, optimally, in the knowledge, being and doing proposed in the objectives of their training and the activities derived from them, mainly at the following levels:
• Territorial Director of Health, at the National, Departmental, District or Municipal level.
• Director of Public Health Programs in territorial health entities, Benefit Plan Administrators or in Health Service Provider Institutions.
• Consultant in the formulation and implementation of intervention projects in Public Health for governmental and non-governmental entities at the local, regional, national or international level.
• Professional specialized in public or private educational entities in charge of the design, implementation and evaluation of public health policies, programs and / or projects.
• Professional specialized in public entities in charge of the inspection, surveillance and control of risks and damages in public health, which seek to improve the quality of life of the population.
For financing we have agreements with:
CES Educational Strengthening Program
National Savings Fund (FNA)
We have scholarships and alliances with the following entities:
Enter and learn more information
Physician, Specialist in Health Services Administration, Specialist / Specialist in Hospital Management and Master in Business Administration
Veterinarian, Teacher, Specialist in Biotechnology and Master in Sanitary and Environmental Engineering, Doctorate Candidate in Agricultural Sciences.
Legal information of the program
Name of the program: Specialization in Management of Health Service Provider Institutions
Agreement: University Colegio Mayor Nuestra Señora del Rosario
Program modality: Face-to-face
Type of program: Specialization
SNIES code: 5511
Title awarded: Specialist in Management of Health Service Provider Institutions
Duration: 1 year (2 semesters)
Qualified registration: Resolution 4842 of April 7, 2014
Other programs that might interest you
SNIES: 103166 | Qualified registration: Resolution 011436 of July 02, 2020 The program intensifies in areas of: digital medicine, telehealth, simulation for training and data science. Ing ... Plus
SNIES: 104873 | Qualified registration: Resolution 13894 of September 4, 2015 Learn about the periods, subjects and description of the program Enter the study plan Learn about our rates and ... Plus
SNIES: 2450 | Resolution 23804 of December 23, 2020 The CES University Social Security Management Specialization program is aimed at deepening the disciplines ... Plus