SNIES: 103638 | Qualified registration: Resolution 13421 of August 19, 2014
The specialization in Occupational Health and Safety Management at CES University is a pioneer in the country in the management approach to occupational hazards, trained specialists at the managerial and professional levels, highly competent by knowledge, generation and application of methodologies and models for the management and transformation of health and safety in work environments.
Rosario University - Bogotá
Headquarters of entrepreneurship and innovation
North highway - 200 street
We offer a multidisciplinary program that allows the student to have a comprehensive and future vision of the realities and challenges of work environments.
It is structured under three areas of knowledge: the foundation and context area, the risk management area and the managerial area.
Know our rates and dates for the year 2019-2
Interviews: They are scheduled directly by the Faculty, in person or virtually
Publication of results: You can check if you were admitted on our website or by calling the faculty of the chosen program
Registration Date: After passing the admission certificate, the admitted applicant will have a period of fifteen (15) days to make the registration payment
Classes start date: Will be notified by the faculty
Documentation required for the registration process:
· A copy of the minutes of undergraduate
Copy of diploma
· Copy of the identity document (extended to 150%)
· Photo size 3 x 4 color, white background
NOTE: Previous documents or photocopies do not need to be authenticated.
Those forms in which false information is verified, or that are not fully filled out, will not be considered.
You will not be able to carry out the interview if you come to it without the minimum required documentation .
Coordination University of Rosario
Santiago Jose Alzate Cotes
Calle 200 between Autopista Norte and Carrera 7ª.
Telephone: (57) (1) 2970200 Ext. 3939
Administrative Assistant Universidad del Rosario
Ana Maria Tovar Manchola
Telephone: (57) (1) 2970200 Ext. 3922
Calle 200 between Autopista Norte and Carrera 7ª
Do you want to know more?Write to us
Specialization Coordinator in Occupational Health and Safety Management.
Marco Antonio Cruz Duque
Telephone: (57) (4) 4440555 Ext. 1666
Assistant CES University Public Health Division
Sandra Milena Cadavid Zapata
Telephone: (57) (4) 4440555 Ext. 1351
Calle 10 A No. 22-04. Medellin
of the applicant
Our program is aimed at professionals belonging to different areas of knowledge.
We have the highest quality standards in education, which allows us a recognition of excellence.
of the graduate
Our specialists have the skills to guarantee the quality and efficiency of health services.
It is a multidisciplinary program that allows a comprehensive and future vision of the realities and challenges of work environments, and which is aimed at professionals from various branches of knowledge, such as: the health sector, Health Engineering, Administration, Sciences
Social and Human; that by performing or having an affinity for the different areas of Occupational Health and Safety, they aspire to develop competencies in their managerial component.
Being a student of Occupational Health and Safety Management at CES University provides the student with advantages and opportunities based on:
• Our academic program is attached to the first Faculty of Medicine that received High Quality Institutional Accreditation from the Ministry of Education, accounting for the academic excellence of the programs, their teachers and the available resources.
• We are pioneers and always at the forefront in the training of highly qualified professionals valued by organizations, based on the appropriation of knowledge and
experiences that he has had training professionals in Health and Safety at work for more than 25 years.
• For the comprehensive vision of Health and Safety at Work, the development of multidisciplinary knowledge and respect for ideas.
• The balance between theoretical and practical training allows the student to apply the learning obtained. By training in the management component of occupational risks, it leads our graduates to provide practical, tangible and applicable solutions from the perspective of organizational effectiveness.
• Professional profile: Our graduates are capable of being managers or responsible for the different Health and Safety processes in their planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation stages in various productive sectors in public and private order.
• Occupational profile: Professionals with a holistic vision and an understanding of the different dimensions of occupational hazards in their promotion, prevention and intervention components, and who are strengthened with managerial skills that enable them to have high performance standards.
Know the necessary requirements to access the degree process at our University.
Learn about the job fields where you can work after graduating from CES University.
We offer financing options and scholarships to our students with entities in agreement.
You must approve all the subjects of the study plan and the specific requirements for each program, reported in the minutes by the Promotions Committee. In addition, it requires:
1. To have presented the current evidence that the State determines to be mandatory.
2. Present a certificate of attendance to the CES Chair.
3. The payment of the degree rights, established in the pecuniary rights.
4. Have approved the degree or research work.
5. Peace and safe with the University for all concepts.
* As a requirement of the specialty, it is the development of a research project, which can be quantitative or qualitative -review article, monograph-, applied research project facing business problems, innovation projects.
The graduate of the Occupational Health and Safety Management program can work as:
- Responsible for risk management in safety and health at work in public and private organizations.
- As an independent consultant.
- As a trainer in topics covered in graduate school.
For financing we have agreements with:
CES Educational Strengthening Program
National Savings Fund (FNA)
Areas of experience
Dentist, industrial designer, specialist in ergonomics, master in biomedical engineering. With thematic experience in ergonomics.
Areas of experience
Physician, specialist in Occupational Health Management, Specialist in Hospital Management, Master in Education. Expert in risk management and cultural transformation strategies.
Areas of experience
Doctor, specialist in Management Systems Administration, Master in Bioethics. Thematic expert in management systems, auditing and work ethics.
Areas of experience
Doctor, specialist in Occupational Health, Magister in Occupational Health. Thematic expert in occupational medicine, reinstatement and labor rehabilitation.
Areas of experience
Doctor, lawyer, specialist in Safety and Health at Work. Thematic expert in occupational medicine, reinstatement and labor rehabilitation.
Legal information of the program
Name of the program: Specialization in Occupational Health and Safety Management
Agreement: University Colegio Mayor Nuestra Señora del Rosario
Program modality: Face-to-face
Type of program: Specialization
SNIES code: 103638
Title awarded: Occupational Health and Safety Management Specialist
Duration: 1 year (2 semesters)
Qualified registration: Resolution 13421 of August 19, 2014
Other programs that might interest you
SNIES: 103166 | Qualified registration: Resolution 011436 of July 02, 2020 The program intensifies in areas of: digital medicine, telehealth, simulation for training and data science. Ing ... Plus
SNIES: 104873 | Qualified registration: Resolution 13894 of September 4, 2015 Learn about the periods, subjects and description of the program Enter the study plan Learn about our rates and ... Plus
SNIES: 2450 | Resolution 23804 of December 23, 2020 The CES University Social Security Management Specialization program is aimed at deepening the disciplines ... Plus