SNIES: 103323| Qualified Registration: Resolution 8069 of May 30, 2014
The specialization in Occupational Health and Safety Management at CES University is a pioneer in the country in the management approach to occupational hazards, training specialists at the managerial and professional levels, highly competent by knowledge, generation and application of methodologies and models for the management and transformation of health and safety in work environments.
Location: Mariana University
Address: 18th Street No. 34-104 Pasto, Nariño
Phone: (57) (2) 7314923 Ext. 164
Hours: Friday 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. and Saturday 7:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
We offer a multidisciplinary program that allows the student to have a comprehensive and future vision of the realities and challenges of work environments. Structured under three areas of knowledge: foundation and context area, risk management area and managerial area.
Know our rates and dates for the year 2021
Registration: until March 24, 2021
Interviews: Interviews will be scheduled in March 2021 according to the schedule defined by the Mariana University
Publication of results: March 26, 2021. The definitive list of those admitted will appear on the website
Tuition Payment: The admitted applicant will have until April 8, 2021 to make the tuition payment.
Classes start: April 9, 2021
Modality: Face-to-face or virtual classes (not face-to-face supported with technology) according to the evolution of the COVID 19 pandemic
Registration PIN cost: $ 111,000 COP
Total cost per semester: $ 5,980,000 COP
Documentation required for the registration process:
· A copy of the minutes of undergraduate
Copy of diploma
· Copy of the identity document (extended to 150%)
· Photo size 3 x 4 color, white background
NOTE: Previous documents or photocopies do not need to be authenticated.
Those forms in which false information is verified, or that are not fully filled out, will not be considered.
You will not be able to carry out the interview if you come to it without the minimum required documentation .
Mariana University Coordination
Carmen Ofelia Narváez Erado
Telephone: (57) (2) 7314923 Ext. 191
Administrative Assistant Mariana University
Carlos Paz Benavides
Phone: (57) (2) 7314923 Ext. 152
18th Street No. 34 -104 Pasto
Do you want to know more? Write to us
Specialization Coordinator in Occupational Health and Safety Management.
Dr. Marco Antonio Cruz Duque
Telephone: (57) (4) 4440555 Ext. 1666
Assistant CES University Public Health Division
Sandra Milena Cadavid Zapata
Telephone: (57) (4) 4440555 Ext. 1351
Calle 10 A No. 22-04. Medellin
of the applicant
Our program is aimed at professionals belonging to the health sector.
We have the highest quality standards in education, which allows us a recognition of excellence.
of the graduate
Our specialists have the skills to guarantee the quality and efficiency of health services.
It is a multidisciplinary program that allows a comprehensive and future vision of the realities and challenges of work environments, and is aimed at professionals from various branches of knowledge, such as: Engineering, Health, Administration, Sciences
Social and Human; that by performing or having an affinity for the different areas of Occupational Health and Safety, they aspire to develop competencies in their managerial component.
Being a student of Occupational Health and Safety Management at CES University provides the student with advantages and opportunities based on:
• Our academic program is attached to the first Faculty of Medicine that received High Quality Institutional Accreditation from the Ministry of Education, accounting for the academic excellence of the programs, their teachers and the available resources.
• We are pioneers and always at the forefront in the training of highly qualified professionals valued by the
organizations, based on the appropriation of knowledge and experiences that the training of professionals in Health and Safety at work has had for 28 years.
• For the comprehensive vision of Health and Safety at Work, the development of multidisciplinary knowledge and respect for ideas.
• The balance between theoretical and practical training allows the student to apply the learning obtained. By training in the management component of occupational risks, it leads our graduates to provide practical, tangible and applicable solutions from the perspective of organizational effectiveness.
• Professional profile: Our graduates are capable of being managers or responsible for the different Health and Safety processes in their planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation stages in various productive sectors in public and private order.
• Occupational profile: Professionals with a holistic vision and an understanding of the different dimensions of occupational hazards in their promotion, prevention and intervention components, and who are strengthened with managerial skills that enable them to have high performance standards.
Know the necessary requirements to access the degree process at our University.
Learn about the job fields where you can work after graduating from CES University.
At the University we offer financing options and scholarships to our students with entities in agreement.
You must approve all the subjects of the study plan and the specific requirements for each program, reported in the minutes by the Promotions Committee. In addition, it requires:
1. To have presented the current evidence that the State determines to be mandatory.
2. Present a certificate of attendance to the CES Chair.
3. The payment of the degree rights, established in the pecuniary rights.
4. Have approved the degree or research work.
5. Peace and safe with the University for all concepts.
* As a requirement of the specialty, it is the development of a research project, which can be quantitative or qualitative -review article, monograph-, applied research project facing business problems, innovation projects.
The graduate of the Occupational Health and Safety Management program can work as:
• Responsible for risk management in safety and health at work in public and private organizations.
• As an independent consultant.
• As a trainer in topics covered in postgraduate studies.
For financing we have agreements with:
CES Educational Strengthening Program
Areas of experience
Dentist, industrial designer, specialist in ergonomics, master in biomedical engineering. With thematic experience in ergonomics.
Areas of experience
Physician, specialist in Occupational Health Management, Specialist in Hospital Management, Master in Education. Expert in risk management and cultural transformation strategies.
Areas of experience
Doctor, specialist in Management Systems Administration, Master in Bioethics. Thematic expert in management systems, auditing and work ethics.
Areas of experience
Doctor, specialist in Occupational Health, Magister in Occupational Health. Thematic expert in occupational medicine, reinstatement and labor rehabilitation.
Areas of experience
Doctor, lawyer, specialist in Safety and Health at Work. Thematic expert in occupational medicine, reinstatement and labor rehabilitation.
Legal information of the program
Specialization in Occupational Health and Safety Management
School of Medicine
Resolution 07329 of August 4, 2018
Degree awarded by the CES University Specialist in Occupational Health and Safety Management
Total cost per semester:
$ 5,980,000 COP
Other programs that might interest you
SNIES: 103166 | Qualified registration: Resolution 011436 of July 02, 2020 The program intensifies in areas of: digital medicine, telehealth, simulation for training and data science. Ing ... Plus
SNIES: 104873 | Qualified registration: Resolution 13894 of September 4, 2015 Learn about the periods, subjects and description of the program Enter the study plan Learn about our rates and ... Plus
SNIES: 2450 | Resolution 23804 of December 23, 2020 The CES University Social Security Management Specialization program is aimed at deepening the disciplines ... Plus