The Specialization in Veterinary Imaging at CES University is a program created for Veterinary Doctors or Zootechnical Veterinary Doctors, with the intention of developing in advanced clinical areas, and interest in having skills in obtaining and interpreting diagnostic imaging techniques, manipulation safe and prudential of radiation, as well as the pertinent handling of diagnostic equipment (X-rays, ultrasound, MRI and tomography), which is developed in three academic semesters. The program has lines of deepening in small and large animal species.
The program is structured in three (3) semesters, with 16 weeks per semester, in which students will attend master classes, participate in teleconferences and virtual forums, as well as face-to-face imaging and image interpretation practices. It has theoretical and practical activities that will allow the student to acquire the necessary skills. Their activities will be concentrated in three blocks of classes in each semester (10 days at the beginning, 10 days in the middle and 10 days at the end of each period).
Know our rates and dates 2021-1
Inscription: hasta el 4 de junio de 2021
Interviews:10 de junio de 2021. Se realizarán en la decanatura de la facultad. La fecha y hora de la entrevista será notificada por la Facultad. También puede solicitarla desde la inscripción al correo email@example.com o en el teléfono (4) 4440555 ext. 1515.
Admission results: 11 de junio de 2021. La lista definitiva de los admitidos aparecerá en la Web page
Duration of the program: 3 semestres (1 año y medio)
Registration date: Después de pasar acta de admisión, el aspirante admitido tendrá plazo de quince (15) días para realizar el pago de matrícula
Start of classes: 23 de julio de 2021: Inducción Facultad División Posgrados - 15 de julio de 2021: Un día con Bienestar - 23 de julio de 2021: Inicio de Actividades Académicas
Registration PIN cost: $163.000 COP
Total cost per semester: $7.750.000 COP
* The cost of the semester depends on the number of credits that are enrolled.
* Values corresponding to 2021
Learn about our registration requirements:
• Extended and legible identity document.
• Recent color photo with a white background.
• Copy of the certificate of professional title.
• Certificate of affiliation to a health system (EPS) or prepaid medicine.
of the applicant
Our applicant is a professional with an affinity for small and large species.
is this program?
We have professional experience in our programs. Learn about the advantages of studying with us.
We developcompetences in obtaining and interpreting diagnostic imaging techniques, radiation management and diagnostic equipment.
Veterinarians or Zootechnical Veterinary Doctors.
- Formation lines in small and large species.
- Training in X-rays, ultrasound, MRI and tomography.
- Flexible training, with face-to-face activities concentrated at different times of the semester.
- Own veterinary center, with state-of-the-art technical resources, infrastructure and equipment.
- National and international teachers.
Specialists with competencies for obtaining and interpreting diagnostic images acquired by X-rays, ultrasound, tomography, and magnetic resonance imaging.
Know the necessary requirements to access the degree process of the Specialization in Veterinary Imaging program
Our specialists will be able to work in different professional sectors.
We offer financing options and scholarships to our students with entities in agreement.
You must approve all the subjects of the study plan and the specific requirements for each program, reported in the minutes by the Promotions Committee, and also ...
- Present a certificate of attendance to the CES Chair.
- The payment of the degree rights, established in the pecuniary rights.
- Have approved the degree work, which for the program will be a publishable clinical case or series of cases.
- Peace and safe with the University for all reasons.
Particular performance, university teaching, institutional activity (clinical, hospital and research) in obtaining and interpreting
of diagnostic images acquired by X-rays, ultrasound, tomography, and magnetic resonance imaging. Telemedicine practice
For financing we have agreements with:
Programa de Fortalecimiento Educativo CES
Fondo Nacional del Ahorro (FNA)
Legal information of the program
Specialization in Veterinary Imaging
Resolución 9076 de agosto 28 de 2019
Especialista en Imagenología Veterinaria