The Specialization in Veterinary Imaging at CES University is a program created for Veterinary Doctors or Zootechnical Veterinary Doctors, with the intention of developing in advanced clinical areas, and interest in having skills in obtaining and interpreting diagnostic imaging techniques, manipulation safe and prudential of radiation, as well as the pertinent handling of diagnostic equipment (X-rays, ultrasound, MRI and tomography), which is developed in three academic semesters. The program has lines of deepening in small and large animal species.
The program is structured in three (3) semesters, with 16 weeks per semester, in which students will attend master classes, participate in teleconferences and virtual forums, as well as face-to-face imaging and image interpretation practices. It has theoretical and practical activities that will allow the student to acquire the necessary skills. Their activities will be concentrated in three blocks of classes in each semester (10 days at the beginning, 10 days in the middle and 10 days at the end of each period).
Know our rates and dates 2021-1
Registration: until June 4, 2021
Interviews: June 10, 2021. They will be held in the dean of the faculty. The date and time of the interview will be notified by the Faculty. You can also request it from the registration to the email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (4) 4440555 ext. 1515.
Admission results: June 11, 2021. The definitive list of those admitted will appear on the Website
Duration of the program: 3 semesters (1 year and a half)
Registration date: After passing the admission certificate, the admitted applicant will have a period of fifteen (15) days to make the registration payment
Classes start: July 23, 2021: Graduate Division Faculty Induction - July 15, 2021: A Day with Wellbeing - July 23, 2021: Start of Academic Activities
Registration PIN cost: $ 163,000 COP
Total cost per semester: $ 7,750,000 COP
* The cost of the semester depends on the number of credits that are enrolled.
Learn about our registration requirements:
• Extended and legible identity document.
• Recent color photo with a white background.
• Copy of the certificate of professional title.
• Certificate of affiliation to a health system (EPS) or prepaid medicine.
of the applicant
Our applicant is a professional with an affinity for small and large species.
is this program?
We have professional experience in our programs. Learn about the advantages of studying with us.
We developcompetences in obtaining and interpreting diagnostic imaging techniques, radiation management and diagnostic equipment.
Veterinarians or Zootechnical Veterinary Doctors.
- Formation lines in small and large species.
- Training in X-rays, ultrasound, MRI and tomography.
- Flexible training, with face-to-face activities concentrated at different times of the semester.
- Own veterinary center, with state-of-the-art technical resources, infrastructure and equipment.
- National and international teachers.
Specialists with competencies for obtaining and interpreting diagnostic images acquired by X-rays, ultrasound, tomography, and magnetic resonance imaging.
Know the necessary requirements to access the degree process of the Specialization in Veterinary Imaging program
Our specialists will be able to work in different professional sectors.
We offer financing options and scholarships to our students with entities in agreement.
You must approve all the subjects of the study plan and the specific requirements for each program, reported in the minutes by the Promotions Committee, and also ...
- Present a certificate of attendance to the CES Chair.
- The payment of the degree rights, established in the pecuniary rights.
- Have approved the degree work, which for the program will be a publishable clinical case or series of cases.
- Peace and safe with the University for all reasons.
Particular performance, university teaching, institutional activity (clinical, hospital and research) in obtaining and interpreting
of diagnostic images acquired by X-rays, ultrasound, tomography, and magnetic resonance imaging. Telemedicine practice
For financing we have agreements with:
CES Educational Strengthening Program
National Savings Fund (FNA)
Legal information of the program
Specialization in Veterinary Imaging
Resolution 9076 of August 28, 2019
Veterinary Imaging Specialist