We seek to train professionals with the management style strategic leader, capable of directing transformational processes in organizations that contribute to the improvement of people, processes and techniques, through tools such as change management, coaching as an innovative process and linguistic competences, linking as a structural center the training of human beings with skills and attitudes for reflection, learning and transformation applicable to personal and executive life, which contribute to the well-being of dynamic and sustainable organizations.
He strategic leader He has skills to think critically, self-manage emotions of his own and those of the environment, understand body language, self-learn and act proactively, through actions framed in unconditional responsibility, integrity and coherence.
The curriculum is organized into two academic periods that integrate four curricular areas that propose a comprehensive training for our students: Leadership and Management, Coaching Organizational, Applied and Sociohumanistic Research.
It has a group of teachers of the highest level who use different educational strategies of an active nature, where the master class, group work, research, analysis and resolution of cases and play are combined, with experiences and experiences that allow the best apprehension of knowledge and the development of skills.
Know our rates and dates for the year 2021
Inscription: hasta el 15 de julio de 2021
Interviews: Se programará la entrevista de manera presencial o virtual con la Facultad de Ciencias Administrativas y Económicas (área de posgrados gerenciales)
Publication of results: Se enviará un correo electrónico informando los aspirantes admitidos
Payment of tuition: la fecha exacta saldrá en la liquidación de matrícula
Classes start date: 9 de julio de 2021
Schedule: viernes de 1:00 p. m. a 9:00 p. m. Sábados y domingos de 8:00 a. m. a 4:00 p. m. Concentraciones mensuales.
Registration PIN cost: $163.000 COP
Total cost per semester: $7.900.000 COP
*Valores correspondientes a 2021
You must send the required documentation to the Faculty of Administrative and Economic Sciences no later than 2 days before the interview. Send it with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org /
· Copia del acta de pregrado
· Copia del diploma
· Copia del documento de identidad (ampliado al 150%)
· Foto tamaño 3 x 4 a color, fondo blanco
NOTE: Previous documents or photocopies do not need to be authenticated.
Those forms in which false information is verified, or that are not fully filled out, will not be considered.
You will not be able to carry out the interview if you come to it without the minimum required documentation .
Head of Postgraduate Faculty of Administrative and Economic Sciences
Diana Alejandra Londoño Pulgarín
Telephone: (57) (4) 444 0555 Ext. 1429 - 1353
Attention applicants and students Specialization in Leadership and Organizational Skills
Paola Andrea Osorio Gómez
E-mail: email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
Teléfono: (57) (4) 4440555 Ext. 1175
Celular o WhatsApp: 310 4294657
Do you want to know more? Write to us
Assistant to the Faculty of Administrative Sciences
Mónica Alexandra Marín Fernández
Teléfono: (57) (4) 4440555 Ext. 1353 – 1429
Faculty of Administrative and Economic Sciences
Teléfono: (57) (4) 4440555 Ext. 1353 – 1429
of the applicant
Our program is aimed at professionals interested in acquiring organizational leadership skills.
We have the highest quality standards in education, which allows us a recognition of excellence.
of the graduate
Our specialists have the skills to guarantee quality and efficiency in organizational management.
Aimed at professionals whatever their degree training they wish to be strategic leaders competent with solid preparation in theory, methodology and technique, endowed with critical attitudes towards explanatory schemes, available information and processes
social and able to intervene in decision-making, design, execution and evaluation of organizational processes at any level.
- First formal postgraduate education program in the country that considers Coaching as a valid academic tool for the development of personal and organizational skills.
- Those who study this specialization will obtain, in addition to the title of Specialist in Leadership and Organizational Skills, the International Certification as an Executive Coach.
- High practical component that guarantees and supports the development of leadership skills. The program has a laboratory of practices "Skill Lab”With the approach of“ Learning by doing ”.
- Students may be part of the Research Group and / or Seedbed in Leadership and Coaching Organizational recognized by Colciencias
- Leading teachers - high-level coach entrepreneurs with professional, educational and didactic practical experience.
- Homologations and discounts apply.
The graduate of the Specialization in Leadership and Organizational Skills will be able to:
- Develop key competencies in the management of companies and teams, enhance the skills of its employees, improving productivity and generating results.
- Design, organize, plan and manage the organizational strategy applying methods and techniques of the training process or Coaching executiveExecutive Coaching) with leadership skills framed in the SER.
- Self-lead and manage the change of personal and organizational paradigms, using different competencies and tools from their training as strategic leader.
- Apply knowledge of the process Coaching and relationship, Necessary to enhance people's creative and collaborative capacities, assertive communication and efficient management of work teams, fostering cohesion, integration, commitment and productivity.
- Diagnose problems and define conflict resolution strategies that open possibilities for organizational, group and personal growth.
- Manage learning and continuous improvement through tools such as neuromanagement, neurolinguistic programming (NLP), the Mindfullness and emotional intelligence.
- Orient their efforts towards achievement, efficiency, quality and respect for people, systems and organizations.
- Operate effectively in the interpretation of mental models and cultural paradigms of the context, to favor the processes of change and organizational learning.
- Exercise as Coach organizational / executive.
Know the necessary requirements to access the degree process at our University.
Learn about the job fields where you can work after graduating from CES University.
At the University we offer financing options and scholarships to our students with entities in agreement.
You must approve all the subjects of the study plan and the specific requirements for each program, reported in the minutes by the Promotions Committee. In addition, it requires:
- Having presented the current evidence that the State determines to be mandatory.
- Present a certificate of attendance to the CES Chair.
3. The payment of the degree rights, established in the pecuniary rights.
4. Have approved the compulsory course on Copyright.
5. Have approved the degree or research work.
6. Peace and save with the University for all concepts.
Our graduates will be able to perform as:
- Leader in the area of organizational human development.
- Leaders of high performance teams in any area of the organization.
- Coach leader, independent consultant.
For financing we have agreements with:
Programa de Fortalecimiento Educativo CES
Fondo Nacional del Ahorro (FNA)
Professor of the diplomas: Coaching with PNL and Educational Coaching and Emotional Intelligence of the Faculty of Administrative and Economic Sciences of the CES University of Medellín, professor of postgraduate and extension of the Faculty of Medicine of the University CES in the Department of Public Health and also
in the extension courses of Clinical Postgraduates.
I am a personal, executive, team coach, neurolinguist programmer, lecturer and research teacher, Leadership and Organizational Coaching line at CES university, master in management, specialist in senior management.
Organizational Master Coach from CES University and Business Consultant, with studies in Business Administration, Master in Business Administration, Specialization in International Business and Specialization in Political Studies.
Master Coach expert degree, president of the Latin American Association of Coaching and NLP. Director and main researcher of the line in Leadership and Organizational Coaching of the CES University, endorsed by Colciencias.
UPB social communicator, Eafit marketing specialist, MBA financial emphasis Complutense University of Madrid, Consultant and trainer in leadership and team issues, member of the HELICES group, University teacher, CES - UPB Postgraduate teacher, CES - UPB Master's degree teacher in commercial management of services and strategic thinking.
Specialist, MSc & PhD in Epidemiology - Director of Research and Innovation at CES University - Researcher in the fields of Epidemiology, Mental Health and Pharmacogenomics. More than 50 scientific publications in different areas of knowledge.
Legal information of the program
Leadership and Organizational Skills Specialization
Facultad de Ciencias Administrativas y Económicas
Resolución 014752 de agosto 12 de 2020
Especialista en Liderazgo y Habilidades Organizacionales
1 año (2 semestres)
Total cost per semester: