SNIES: 102226 | Qualified registration: Resolution 15677 of December 18, 2019
We train specialists with skills for the design and implementation of neurodevelopmental and learning interventions, in formal and non-formal educational contexts, family, school, clinical and community.
We address the main aspects of children's development in the light of current knowledge in neurodevelopment framed, also, in a perspective of rights and potentialities.
Likewise, we implement programs to integrate, accompany and enhance learning through neurocognitive stimulation strategies and, also, we develop activities in favor of the neurodevelopmental and learning needs of society.
Our curriculum is organized into two academic periods that integrate three areas of training: psychobiological, psychoeducational and research. It is conceived as an integrative experience of knowing and doing in relation to the child's learning, its determining factors, the role of biology, the context and the strategies to enhance this development, taking into account an adequate evaluation and the construction of routes. stimulation that will serve as health promotion strategies, which will also contribute to the prevention of sequelae.
Know our rates and dates
Registration: until July 9, 2021
Interview: The date and time of the interview must be requested from the Faculty upon registration. Arrange at (4) 444 0 555 ext. 1563 or to the email of the program coordinator: email@example.com
Admission results: You can check if you were admitted on our website or by calling the faculty of the chosen program.
Program duration: 2 semesters (1 year)
Tuition payment: After passing the admission certificate, the admitted applicant will have a period of fifteen (15) days to make the tuition payment
Classes start: July 16, 2021
Class hours: Fridays 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm and Saturdays 8:00 am to 4:00 pm Fortnightly concentrations.
Registration PIN cost: $ 163,000 COP
Cost of academic credit: $ 578,000 COP
* The cost of the semester depends on the number of credits that are enrolled.
Documentation required for the registration process
Copy of the undergraduate degree certificate
Copy of diploma
· Copy of the identity document (extended to 150%)
· Photo size 3 x 4 color, white background
NOTE: The above documents do not need to be authenticated.
Those forms in which false information is verified or that are not fully filled out will not be considered.
You will not be able to carry out the interview if you come to it without the minimum required documentation .
of the applicant
We are looking for applicants who wish to train in innovative programs in psychology with the quality of CES University.
is this program?
We countwith the highest quality standards in education, which gives us a recognition of excellence.
of the graduate
Ourspecialists have the skills toto guaranteethe assessment in Neurodevelopment and Learning.
Aimed at professionals in the areas of health sciences, social sciences and education who require qualifying their practice with knowledge of neurodevelopment, psychological development and learning theories.
Professionals who choose as their area of action programs to stimulate child development in educational, institutional and private settings, from the perspective of neurodevelopment.
Also those in charge of formulating and executing education projects, both in the field of early childhood, childhood and adolescence and in primary school.
- It trains professionals to formulate projects to integrate, accompany and enhance learning from a neurodevelopmental perspective.
- Because it allows addressing the main aspects of children's development, framed in a perspective of rights and potentials rather than from the deficit.
- Because it allows the articulation of elements of neurobiology, developmental psychology and learning psychology, in the formulation of projects aimed at promoting the development of children.
Our graduates will have skills to:
• Build elements that allow a greater understanding and reflective and contextual analysis of the biological, psychological and sociocultural processes that take place in human development.
• Address the main aspects of children's development in the light of current knowledge in neurodevelopment framed, also, from a perspective of rights and potentialities.
• Implement programs to integrate, accompany and enhance learning through neurocognitive stimulation strategies.
• Promote an academic community of an interdisciplinary nature that favors the construction of knowledge around the relationship between neurodevelopment and learning.
• Train professionals capable of generating projects framed in the laws, policies and programs that favor child development in Colombia, in order to contribute to their main challenges.
Requirements for the degree
Know the necessary requirements to graduate.
Know the job fields where you can work when you graduate from CES University.
At the University we offer financing options and scholarships to our students with entities in agreement.
You must approve all the subjects of the study plan and the specific requirements for each program, reported in the minutes by the Promotions Committee. In addition, it requires:
1. To have presented the current evidence that the State determines to be mandatory.
2. Present a certificate of attendance to the CES Chair.
3. The payment of the degree rights, established in the pecuniary rights.
4. Have approved the degree or research work.
5. Peace and safe with the University for all concepts.
Our specialists in Neurodevelopment and Learning can work as:
• Professionals from educational institutions in different areas of education that stimulate neurodevelopment and learning in preschool and school children.
• Members of interdisciplinary teams at the local, regional or national level that execute plans, programs and projects that stimulate preschool and school development and mitigate the risk of deficits or pathologies, based on early strategies.
• Professionals in charge of the design, implementation and evaluation of neurostimulation programs in child protection institutions.
We have agreements with:
CES Educational Strengthening Program
Doctor, Master in Neuropiscology, Doctorate in Childhood and Youth Social Sciences. Colciencias National Researcher. Coordinator of the specialization and master's degree in neurodevelopment and learning
Psychologist, Master in Psychology and Doctor in Public Health. Dean of the Faculty of Psychology.
Psychologist, Magister in Psychology, PhD in psychology. Coordinator of the master's degree in psychological clinic.
Degree in Teaching of Foreign Languages. Educational Management Specialist. Master in Strategic Management in Information Technologies. Consultant and auditor of Quality Management Systems.
Psychologist, Master in Social Sciences. CISS (Research Center for Social Integration). Master in Learning Structures and Processes. Master in Interdisciplinary Studies in Education. Currently Pedagogical Director of the La Arboleda Kindergarten (Medellín- Colombia); Pedagogical advisor for kindergartens and schools in the city of Medellín.
Magister in Mental Health and Psychologist, member of the Mental Health research group -GISAME-; professor of chair in the specialization of Neuropsychology and Development of the CES University and professor of the National School of Public Health.
Doctor and Surgeon, Master in Neuropsychology from the University and Master in Neurodevelopment and Learning from the University of CES. Physician of the SaludSura Growth and Development Program. Co-founder of RED SANAR (Network for monitoring and support for high-risk children).
Psychologist, Master in Education and Human Development, University of Manizales CINDE. Head of Postgraduate Faculty of Psychology.
Psychologist, Specialist in children with an emphasis in neuropsychology, Integrar Foundation Psychologist.
Pediatrician, Master in Neurodevelopment and learning. Founder Red Sanar.
What do they say about our specializations?
“The specialization has contributed to me on a personal and professional level, in the growth of my knowledge to understand the mother-child relationship, recognizing the characteristics, conditions and priorities, in the creation of strategies for parents and patients, and the result of this learning is that i'm better mom“.
What do they say about our specializations?
“Thanks to the program, we gave rise to a beautiful project called FUNDACIÓN RED SANAR (Monitoring and Support Network for High-Risk Children), which for 3 years has built an inter-institutional and intersectoral network that links the civil, scientific, business and government population working for children and their families“.
Legal information of the program
Specialization inNeurodesarrolloand Learning
Resolution 306 of January 18, 2013
Neurodevelopment and Learning Specialist
1 year (2 semesters)
Total cost per semester: SNIES: 107261 | Qualified registration: Resolution 013939 August 15, 2018 We train specialists with skills for the design and implementation of neurodevelopmental interventions and learning ... Plus
$6.881.700 COP [/ vc_column_text] [/ vc_column_inner] [/ vc_row_inner] [/ vc_column] [/ vc_row]
This is custom heading element
SNIES: 107261 | Qualified registration: Resolution 013939 August 15, 2018 We train specialists with skills for the design and implementation of neurodevelopmental interventions and learning ... Plus