SNIES: 103201 | Qualified registration: Resolution 4857 of April 7, 2014
Colombia has made great strides in the area of occupational hazards, in order to provide greater support to institutions in the protection of occupational accidents and, likewise, occupational diseases. It is precisely the occupational doctor, the professional who is in charge of an important responsibility when it comes to assuming the organizational and system guidelines, in terms of worker protection, against occupational diseases and, likewise, understanding these scenarios for the creation of new proposals in favor of improving working conditions.
Therefore, CES University offers the Occupational Health and Safety program exclusively for the medical union, in order to prepare our professionals with experiences and knowledge that allow them to contribute to a growing world, the world of occupational health. .
Our program covers important topics both for labor relations, such as physical impacts or risks in the workplace, such as: ethics, work physiology, risk matrix, industrial hygiene.
With a focus on different areas such as occupational dermatosis, physical environment, pulmonology and Occupational Toxicology.
Some of our subjects deal with neuropsychiatry, musculoskeletal injuries, rehabilitation and job rehabilitation, all developed from research.
Know our rates and dates for the year 2021-1
Registration: Until November 25, 2020
Interviews: Until November 25, 2020. They must be requested from the Faculty of Medicine from registration on the phone (4) 4440555 ext. 1351 or to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
Publication of results: December 1, 2020. The results can be consulted on the web portal
Tuition Payment: Until December 16, 2020
Classes start: January 31, 2021
Registration PIN cost: $ 163,000 COP
Total cost per semester: $ 7,770,000 COP
Documentation required for the registration process:
· A copy of the minutes of undergraduate
Copy of diploma
· Copy of the identity document (extended to 150%)
· Photo size 3 x 4 color, white background
NOTE: Previous documents or photocopies do not need to be authenticated.
Those forms in which false information is verified, or that are not fully filled out, will not be considered.
You will not be able to carry out the interview if you come to it without the minimum required documentation .
of the applicant
Our applicants are general practitioners and specialists.
Our program is recognized for academic excellence in the professional environment.
Our specialists will focus on the interest in occupational risks to help workers.
The specialization aims to invite general practitioners and specialists to address Occupational Health and Safety, in order to strengthen their knowledge and skills in medicine, aimed at a more specific focus: the country's workers.
Our Occupational Health and Safety program is designed by understanding the current dynamics in terms of occupational hazards, their trends and high-value concepts, in order to provide the specialist with a real, but also visionary, approach to the future of the area. . Likewise, our teachers have not only accompanied us for many years in our processes of
training, but they also work in important companies that can offer them highly valuable experiences for understanding all labor dynamics. Additionally, our program has accompanied the country for many years, which is why it has built a solid scaffolding in the formation of this exquisite specialist profile.
Our graduates are able to:
• Enter into areas of Occupational Medicine with the ability to attend to the different aspects related to occupational disease.
• Develop competencies to manage the area of Health at work with the capacity to attend to the different aspects that tend to maintain adequate health in workers.
• Participate and propose promotion and prevention actions.
• Play an important role in the Occupational Health and Safety Management system.
• Play an active role in the process of retraining and reinstatement of work.
• Develop Occupational evaluation activities, a role in high demand today in our environment.
• Acquire knowledge related to epidemiology and research on occupational hazards so that, with the completion of the degree work, a high value contribution is made to the academy related to occupational medicine.
• Obtain general knowledge of the current Colombian environment, which allows the development of public policies to achieve government objectives on occupational hazards.
Know the necessary requirements to access the degree process at our University.
Know the job fields where you can work after graduating from CES University.
We offer financing options and scholarships to our students with entities in agreement.
You must approve all the subjects of the study plan and the specific requirements for each program, reported in the minutes by the Promotions Committee. In addition, it requires:
1. To have presented the current evidence that the State determines to be mandatory.
2. Present a certificate of attendance to the CES Chair.
3. The payment of the degree rights, established in the pecuniary rights.
4. Have approved the degree or research work.
5. Peace and safe with the University for all concepts.
• Public or private companies from different economic sectors.
• Director of Occupational Health and Safety programs nationwide and as a member of medical boards and committees on occupational hazards.
• Responsible for conducting occupational examinations and investigation of work accidents in public or private companies in different economic sectors.
• Consultant or advisor in Occupational Health and Safety.
• Teacher in higher education or technological institutions.
• Support for Labor Risk Administrators, to be a participant in their different consultancies and processes.
• Participation in government companies for the creation and support of public policies.
• Promotion of research, as a process of creating academic and scientific value.
For financing we have agreements with:
CES Educational Strengthening Program
National Savings Fund (FNA)
Legal information of the program
Specialization in Safety and Health at Work
Resolution 4857 of April 7, 2014
Occupational Health and Safety Specialist
1.5 years (3 semesters)
Total cost per semester: SNIES: 103166 | Qualified registration: Resolution 011436 of July 02, 2020 The program intensifies in areas of: digital medicine, telehealth, simulation for training and data science. Ing ... Plus SNIES: 104873 | Qualified registration: Resolution 13894 of September 4, 2015 Learn about the periods, subjects and description of the program Enter the study plan Learn about our rates and ... Plus SNIES: 2450 | Resolution 23804 of December 23, 2020 The CES University Social Security Management Specialization program is aimed at deepening the disciplines ... Plus
$7.770.000 COP [/ vc_column_text] [/ vc_column_inner] [/ vc_row_inner] [/ vc_column] [/ vc_row]
This is custom heading element
SNIES: 103166 | Qualified registration: Resolution 011436 of July 02, 2020 The program intensifies in areas of: digital medicine, telehealth, simulation for training and data science. Ing ... Plus
SNIES: 104873 | Qualified registration: Resolution 13894 of September 4, 2015 Learn about the periods, subjects and description of the program Enter the study plan Learn about our rates and ... Plus
SNIES: 2450 | Resolution 23804 of December 23, 2020 The CES University Social Security Management Specialization program is aimed at deepening the disciplines ... Plus