The Specialization program in Social Security Management of the CES University, is aimed at deepening the management disciplines aimed at sustainability and organizational development in relation to the intervention of pensions, health, occupational risks and vulnerable population, for which Professionals are required in the ability to manage resources for proper decision-making and in the application of improvement actions for their growth and development.
The CES University Social Security Manager is not only a professional with technical knowledge, he is also a leader in the administration of resources, with knowledge to address issues regardless of the size of the organization, be it services or manufacturing, public or private.
The Social Security Management program is supported by a study plan promoted by an accredited institution with high quality standards and recognized in the field of postgraduate training. Its objectives are committed to improving the quality of student learning in the knowledge society and with high social relevance.
Know the rates and dates for 2021
Inscription: hasta el 30 de junio de 2021
Interview: Pueden ser solicitadas desde el momento de la inscripción al teléfono 4440555 ext 1113 o al correo email@example.com
Admission results: Serán enviados al correo electrónico del aspirante a más tardar 8 días hábiles después la entrevista.
Duration of the program: 2 semestres
Registration date: hasta el 30 de junio de 2021
Start of classes: 1 de julio de 2021, 4 p.m. a 9 p.m.: Un día con Bienestar - 2 de julio de 2021, 5 p.m. a 9 p.m.: Cátedra CES e inicio de inducción - 3 de julio de 2021, 8 a.m. a 12 m. Continuación de la inducción
Registration PIN cost: $163.000 COP
Total cost per semester: $7.100.000 COP
*Valores correspondientes a 2021
Documentation required for the registration process:
· Copia del acta de pregrado
· Copia del diploma
· Copia del documento de identidad (ampliado al 150%)
· Foto tamaño 3 x 4 a color, fondo blanco
NOTE: Previous documents or photocopies do not need to be authenticated.
Those forms in which false information is verified, or that are not fully filled out, will not be considered.
You will not be able to carry out the interview if you come to it without the minimum required documentation .
Natalia Eugenia Gómez Rúa
Dean of the Faculty of Law
Maria Jael Arango Barreneche
Heliana Cadavid Restrepo
Head of Public Health Division
Liliana Patricia Montoya Vélez
Dean of the Faculty of Medicine
Ricardo Posada Saldarriaga
of the applicant
Our applicants are professionals in areas of Law, Engineering, Health, Administration, among others.
is this program?
Learn about the advantages of studying Social Security Management at CES University.
Professionals with a holistic vision and an understanding of the different dimensions of occupational hazards.
The Specialization in Social Security Management is an interdisciplinary program that allows a comprehensive and future vision of the realities and challenges of pensions, health, occupational risks and vulnerable groups, and which is aimed at professionals from various branches of knowledge, such as : Law, Engineering, Health, Administration, Social and Human Sciences, among others;
that by performing or having an affinity for the different areas of Social Security, they aspire to develop skills in its Management component. These professionals have a particular interest in solving the problems of the area of knowledge.
This program will allow working in companies of any size and productive sector, public or private institution, in Health Insurance Companies, Pensions, Occupational Risks (ARL), Health Service Provider Institutions (IPS)
according to your undergraduate profile. As an independent consultant on topics related to social security; in Inspection, Surveillance and Control entities in the associated elements pensions, health, occupational risks and vulnerable groups, among others.
The graduate of the Social Security Management program will have the following characteristics:
– Of Being: a person with integrity and responsibility, with the ability to use knowledge for the benefit of the population, society and considering the economic and social realities under which management decisions must be made in Social Security.
– From Knowledge: a professional with an adequate and high level of training, with the capacities for self-learning that allow him to continue with a constant process of updating and deepen in the different concepts
that form the body of knowledge of Social Security in general, to raise the level of development of its competencies for the benefit of workers, employers, insurers and other actors of the Comprehensive Social Security System.
– From Doing: a professional with the ability to apply knowledge in their work environment, capable of making decisions based on information and evidence, with the ability to lead multidisciplinary work groups to improve work environments by integrating the different actors and variables of social security.
Know the necessary requirements to access the degree process of our University.
Learn about the job fields where you can work after graduating from CES University.
We offer financing options and scholarships to our students with entities in agreement.
You must approve all the subjects of the study plan and the specific requirements for each program, reported in the minutes by the Promotions Committee. In addition, it requires:
1. To have presented the current evidence that the State determines to be mandatory.
2. Present a certificate of attendance to the CES Chair.
3. The payment of the degree rights, established in the pecuniary rights.
4. Have approved the degree or research work.
5. Peace and safe with the University for all concepts.
* As a requirement of the specialty, it is the development of a research project, which can be quantitative or qualitative -review article, monograph-, applied research project facing business problems, innovation projects
Graduates of the program are capable of being managers, managers and consultants on issues associated with Social Security and the different processes associated with pensions, health, occupational risks and vulnerable groups in their stages of development.
design, implementation, administration, execution and evaluation in various productive sectors in public and private order.
For financing we have agreements with:
Programa de Fortalecimiento Educativo CES
Fondo Nacional del Ahorro (FNA)
Especialización en Gerencia de la Seguridad Social
Facultades de Derecho y Medicina
Resolución 023804 del 23 diciembre de 2020
Especialista en Gerencia de la Seguridad Social