SNIES: 91510 | Qualified registration: Resolution 13296 of July 11, 2017
The Master in Quality trains suitable professionals who have the ability to implement strategies, processes and quality systems that respond to the current needs of the General System of Social Security in Health, and also generate knowledge in solving problems.
The program trains professionals with investigative capacity, who make well-informed decisions, develop skills to generate said information, which allows solving the different problems related to health quality that the country must constantly face, both from its central level and at the level of the provision of services.
The academic program of the Master in Health Quality is based on the concept of quality, which is a transversal condition and an inherent element in the entire health care process. It is offered in four academic semesters.
Know our rates and dates
Registration: until June 4, 2021
Admission exam: June 11, 2021, 8:00 am to 10:00 am (It will be defined later according to the behavior of the pandemic).
Interviews: Until June 11, 2021. They will be held in person or virtually given the contingency. The date and time of the interview must be requested from the Faculty upon registration by calling (4) 4440555 ext. 1351 or to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
Publication of results: June 16, 2021. The results can be consulted on the web portal .
Tuition Payment: Until June 30, 2021
Classes start: July 1, 2021 4 pm to 9 pm: A day with Wellbeing - July 2, 2021, 5 pm to 9 pm: CES Chair and induction start - July 3, 2021, 8 am to 12 noon . Induction continuation
Days and times of face-to-face or face-to-face classes supported by technology: Friday and Saturday 8:00 am to 12:00 noon, 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm Every 15 days
Place: CES University, El Poblado headquarters
Registration PIN cost: $ 163,000 COP
Total cost per semester: $ 9,800,000 COP
Documentation required for the registration process:
· A copy of the minutes of undergraduate
Copy of diploma
· Copy of the identity document (extended to 150%)
· Photo size 3 x 4 color, white background
NOTE: The above documents do not need to be authenticated.
Those forms in which false information is verified or that are not fully filled out will not be considered.
You will not be able to carry out the interview if you come to it without the minimum required documentation .
Our applicant is a leader of projects and research teams oriented to new knowledge.
is this program?
We have professional experience in our programs. Learn about the advantages of studying with us.
Our graduates are able to use research to solve problems.
Aimed at professionals or specialists in the areas of health, economics, administrative, engineering and exact sciences who work in activities of management, direction, audit, administration, control and continuous improvement of the quality of institutions in the health sector, either in Companies Health Promoters (EAPB), Public and Private Health Service Provider Institutions, local, departmental and municipal health directorates.
Also those who act as auditors of projects in the health sector, IVC Organizations; Professional Risk Administrators and government institutions, dedicated to activities related to health or social protection.
Professionals who work in the health area who wish to apply the principles of quality and safety in their clinical practice and who have an interest in quality management, patient safety or the management of care models, risk management, management and management of health organizations, among others.
Also aimed at administrators of health programs, professionals in the pharmaceutical industry, professionals in the health technology industry, professionals in the management and analysis of health information and professionals who work in the area of public health at the public level. governmental, regional or local.
• For the training of responsible, comprehensive people, committed to excellence, with social and ethical sensitivity, competent to investigate and identify needs and problems of the different actors in the health system, propose and implement models of care and administration, which guarantee better results in the framework of quality in health.
• Because of its emphasis on research, which develops the ability to solve problems specific to your region and your city.
• Because it is a program highly recognized by the different actors of the general health social security system, characterized by higher academic, training and research standards.
• For the characterization and identification of the master's degree in quality, as a professional generator and transmitter of knowledge, guarantor of the improvement of the conditions of provision, administration and health results of the populations.
• For research as a fundamental axis, with the ability to generate useful knowledge to the population group on which it works, reasoner and decision maker based on information and with high capacity to lead multidisciplinary work groups that are distinguished by the quality of a good grounded argumentation.
• For being the first master's degree in health quality with these investigative and management characteristics in Antioquia and the country.
• A person with integrity and responsibility, with the ability to use knowledge for the benefit of the population and considering the economic and social realities under which health decisions must be made.
• Professional with the best possible level of training that can be accessed in this area, with an important capacity for self-learning that allows them to continue updated in the different concepts that make up the body of knowledge on quality in health.
• Excellent researcher, with the ability to generate useful knowledge to the population group on which he works.
• Trained to respond to the changing needs of health quality systems.
and to lead multidisciplinary work teams in organizations that have the ability to generate information for decision-making.
• Develop skills in the evaluation processes of quality management systems in health, considering both qualitative and quantitative analyzes that are complementary in the concept of quality.
Know the necessary requirements to access the degree process at our University.
Learn about the job fields where you can work after graduating from CES University.
We offer financing options and scholarships to our students with entities in agreement.
You must approve all the subjects of the study plan and the specific requirements for each program, reported in the minutes by the Promotions Committee. In addition, it requires:
1. To have presented the current evidence that the State determines to be mandatory.
2. Present a certificate of attendance to the CES Chair.
3. The payment of the degree rights, established in the pecuniary rights.
4. Have approved the degree or research work.
5. Peace and safe with the University for all concepts.
• Master or professional in charge of the design, implementation and evaluation of programs, policies or projects in the area of quality in health.
• Coordinator or advisor, whose responsibility is the inspection, administration, surveillance and control of risks and damages that are the product of health care.
• Advisor in analysis and formulation of processes, as well as interventions and evaluations of quality health programs.
• Researcher, member or leader of interdisciplinary groups that generate proposals and developments in the field of quality of health care.
For financing we have agreements with:
CES Educational Strengthening Program
National Savings Fund (FNA)
Areas of experience
Theories and approaches to quality in health, comprehensive quality management, clinical and administrative management tools.
What do they say about our
"I chose the Master's degree for its curricular design that facilitates and invites a socio-critical thought, which intertwines knowledge, experiences and teachings which expand the frontier of knowledge, strengthening ethics, social and human principles ."
What do they say about our
“The Master's degree has allowed me to perform successfully in the hospital and academic field. Its bases in terms of research become a fundamental tool for the development of impact proposals in the quality care system“.
What do they say about our
“The master's degree offers students training with tools in health quality management and data analysis and research competencies. Where the focus is on solving problems and situations typical of the work of a quality magister“.
Legal information of the program
Master in Health Quality
Face-to-face - Research
Type of program
Resolution 13296 of July 11, 2017
Master in Health Quality
2 years (4 semesters)
Total cost per semester:
$ 9,750,000 COP
Other programs that might interest you
SNIES: 103166 | Qualified registration: Resolution 011436 of July 02, 2020 The program intensifies in areas of: digital medicine, telehealth, simulation for training and data science. Ing ... Plus
SNIES: 104873 | Qualified registration: Resolution 13894 of September 4, 2015 Learn about the periods, subjects and description of the program Enter the study plan Learn about our rates and ... Plus
SNIES: 2450 | Resolution 23804 of December 23, 2020 The CES University Social Security Management Specialization program is aimed at deepening the disciplines ... Plus