SNIES: 104803 | Qualified registration: Resolution 10359 of July 14, 2015
We train magisters capable of carrying out clinical interventions in the psychotherapeutic field. To do this, we have a clinical-psychological method that, based on complex epistemology, articulates theory, practice, and clinical supervision.
We are innovative thanks to our epistemological foundation and the training of students in the face of the realities faced by psychotherapists in the contemporary scenario and their contexts.
We carry out activities at the CES University of Medellín and at the IPS CES Sabaneta, which guarantees the highest standards of academic excellence and permanent contact with real situations of psychotherapeutic practice.
The program is structured in four academic periods through which our students have the possibility of strengthening their knowledge in psychological clinic, starting from a practice mediated by the intervention / research model.
Know our rates and dates
Registration: until July 9, 2021
Interview: The date and time of the interview must be requested from the Faculty upon registration. Arrange at (4) 444 0 555 ext. 1563 or to the email of the program coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
Admission results: The definitive list of those admitted will appear on our website after the interviews
Program duration: 4 semesters (2 years)
Tuition payment: After passing the admission certificate, the admitted applicant will have a period of fifteen (15) days to make the tuition payment
Classes start: July 16, 2021
Days and times of face-to-face classes: Fridays 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm and Saturdays 8:00 am to 12:00 pm Weekly concentration.
Registration PIN cost: $ 163,000 COP
Academic credit cost: $ 668,850 COP
Documentation required for the registration process:
· A copy of the minutes of undergraduate
Copy of diploma
· Copy of the identity document (extended to 150%)
· Photo size 3 x 4 color, white background
NOTE: Previous documents or photocopies do not need to be authenticated.
Those forms in which false information is verified, or that are not fully filled out, will not be considered.
You will not be able to carry out the interview if you come to it without the minimum required documentation .
of the applicant
We are looking for applicants who wish to train in innovative programs in psychology with the quality of CES University.
We have professional experience in our programs. Learn about the advantages of studying with us.
of the graduate
Our graduates are able to use research to solve problems.
Our program is aimed at psychologists who wish to be trained to carry out comprehensive and contextualized intervention / research processes in the psychotherapeutic field from a clinical perspective.
• For its proposal based on complex epistemology
• Because of its training model that allows the student to make critical and contextualized readings of the realities of psychotherapeutic practice.
• Through its own practice centers for the development of clinical activities
• For the possibility of participating in clinical staff with other professionals
• Due to the personalized supervision model, which allows a comprehensive accompaniment to the training process
• Due to the profile of its teachers and their extensive academic and clinical experience
• Due to the availability of technological and technical resources for clinical training.
• Due to international agreements that favor incoming and outgoing mobility of students and teachers.
Graduates of the program will be able to:
• Develop evaluation, diagnosis or intervention processes in the field of psychotherapy, based on the clinical method.
• Perform in the field of psychotherapy in public and private spheres within the framework of health regulations in the Colombian context.
• Participate in interdisciplinary teams in the field of health with a clinical perspective.
• Be part of the political sphere in the discussions on the legislative guidelines related to the practice of psychotherapy and health psychology.
• Serve as a teacher, supervisor and / or clinical practice advisers in institutions of higher education.
Know the necessary requirements to access the degree process at our University.
We offer different research groups to strengthen the knowledge of our professionals.
We offer financing options and scholarships to our students with entities in agreement.
You must approve all the subjects of the study plan and the specific requirements for each program, reported in the minutes by the Promotions Committee. In addition, it requires:
1. To have presented the current evidence that the State determines to be mandatory.
2. Present a certificate of attendance to the CES Chair.
3. The payment of the degree rights, established in the pecuniary rights.
4. Have approved the degree or research work.
5. Peace and safe with the University for all concepts.
Health and society psychology, classification A in Colciencias
Lines of investigation:
- Psychology and mental health
- Neuropsychology and Neurodevelopment
- Childhood, adolescence and youth
For financing we have agreements with:
CES Educational Strengthening Program
National Savings Fund (FNA)
Psychologist, Magister in Psychology, PhD in psychology.
Philosopher, Psychologist, Magister in psychoanalysis and philosophy of culture, Magister in Psychotherapy, Doctor in Psychotherapy.
Psychologist, Magister in clinical psychology.
Psychologist, Magister in Education and Human Development.
Psychologist, Magister in Psychology and doctor in Public Health.
Psychologist, Magister in Clinical Psychology.
Psychologist, Doctor Candidate in Social Sciences.
Psychologist, Master in Education and Human Development and PhD candidate in Epidemiology and Biostatistics.
Psychologist, philosopher, Master in International Development Cooperation, Doctor in International Migration and International Development Cooperation.
Psychologist, Magister in educational and social development, Magister in ethnolinguistics, Doctor of education.
Psychologist, Ethics Specialist, Master of Philosophy, Doctor of Philosophy.
Dentist, Lawyer, Specialist in Civil Liability and Insurance, Specialist in Human Development Management, Master in Administration MBA, Master in Human Development.
What do they say about our master's degrees?
“The Master's in allowed me to understand that the analysis of a case transcends any school and that the therapeutic link is the central axis of the intervention process. This learning demanded and facilitated the adaptation of my practice to the individualities of each consultant and helped me to function with more confidence in the face of the uncertainty that we encounter every day as clinicians and as human beings ”.
Legal information of the program
Master in Psychological Clinic
On-site - Deepening
10359 Jul 14, 2015
Master in Psychological Clinic
2 years (4 semesters)
Total cost per semester:
$ 8,990,000 COP
Other programs that might interest you
SNIES: 107261 | Qualified registration: Resolution 013939 August 15, 2018 We train specialists with skills for the design and implementation of neurodevelopmental interventions and learning ... Plus