SNIES: 110021 |
The master's degree in disability and human development seeks the training of professionals with competencies to promote the skills of people with disabilities, their families and caregivers, enable and equalize their access to opportunities in education, health, habilitation and rehabilitation.
This master's degree will contribute to the multidisciplinary and interprofessional approach to disability and its focus on human development will favor the elimination of the barriers that have historically arisen; by promoting that people with disabilities are active agents of their own lives and actively contribute to changing the situation of vulnerability that they, their families and caregivers have faced in society.
Know our rates and dates
Interviews: se establece con la coordinación del programa
Publication of results: serán publicados en nuestro portal web
Payment of tuition: del 1 al 15 de diciembre de 2021
Start of classes: confirmar con la coordinación del programa
Class schedule: cada quince días; viernes 5:00 p. m. a 9:00 p. m. y sábado 7:00 a. m. a 4:00 p. m.
Place: Universidad CES, sede El Poblado
Registration PIN cost: $163.000 COP
Total cost per semester: $8.673.000 COP
*Valores correspondientes a 2021
Jessica Maria Ayala Hernandez
Correo electrónico: firstname.lastname@example.org
Teléfono: (57) (4) 4440555 ext 1636
Katherine Torres Marin
Correo electrónico: email@example.com
Teléfono: (57) (4) 4440555 ext 1258
of the applicant
Our program is aimed at professionals in the health area and related areas.
We have professional experience in our programs. Learn about the advantages of studying with us.
of the graduate
Our graduates are able to use research to solve problems.
- Have studied undergraduate studies in professions of human and social sciences, health, engineering, design and related such as: Psychology, Social Work, Anthropology, Sociology, Psychopedagogy and Pedagogy, Medicine, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy and Language Therapy, Biomedical Engineering, Product Design Engineering, Architecture, among others.
- Demonstrate interest in a better quality of life for individuals and communities with an emphasis on people with disabilities.
- Demonstrate interest in contributing to a more just and equitable society for all.
- It is currently the only master's degree in disability in the city of Medellin and the only one with a focus on human development in the country.
- Participation of national and international teachers.
- Possibility of participation of students from different professions, which enriches the approach and interaction.
- It is a master's degree in deepening with the possibility of internships in different institutions with which you have an agreement.
- For its international agreements that promote internships and exchanges.
At the end of the program the graduates of the Master in Disability and Human Development of the Ces University is characterized by:
- Understand and explain the theoretical paradigms, models and management of appropriate methods for the construction of scientific knowledge in the field of disability.
- Integrate knowledge from various disciplines into the formulation of new programs, projects and policies that include people with disabilities.
- Participate in the design, development and evaluation of strategies for the equalization of opportunities for people with disabilities that enable human development.
- Direct and manage the formulation, implementation and evaluation of public policy on disability and human development.
- Critically analyze policies, laws and regulations, programs and strategies and their relationship to disability.
Know the necessary requirements to access the degree process at our University.
We offer different research groups to strengthen the knowledge of our professionals.
We offer financing options and scholarships to our students with entities in agreement.
- You must pass all the subjects of the curriculum and the specific requirements for each program, reported in the minutes by the Promotions Committee.
- Present a certificate of attendance to the CES Chair.
- The payment of the degree rights, established in the pecuniary rights.
- Have approved the degree work, which consists of the development of a proposal that manages to show the solution to a problem in the field of disability and human development.
- Have approved the internship.
- Peace and safe with the University for all reasons.
- Psychology, Health and Society
- Movement and Health
- Mental health
- Epidemiology and Biostatistics
For financing we have agreements with:
Programa de Fortalecimiento Educativo CES
Fondo Nacional del Ahorro (FNA)
Master in public health. Professor and researcher of the faculty of physiotherapy, coordinator of the master's degree in disability and human development, belongs to the research group movement and health.
Master in education and human development, Doctor in epidemiology and biostatistics. Professor and researcher of the faculty of psychology, he belongs to the research group Psychology, Health and Society.
Master in psychology and Doctor in public health. Dean, professor and researcher of the faculty of psychology, belongs to the research group Psychology, Health and Society.
Master in collective health. Professor and researcher of the faculty of physiotherapy, he belongs to the movement and health research group.
Legal information of the program
Master's degree in Disability and Human Development
Facultades de Fisioterapia y Psicología.
Maestría en profundización.
Resolución 8865 del 20 de mayo de 2021
Magíster en Discapacidad y Desarrollo Humano
2 años (4 semestres)
Total cost per semester: