The Master in Health Economics is aimed at the training of professionals in the development of skills that allow the solution of problems or the analysis of particular situations of a disciplinary, interdisciplinary or professional nature in the field of Health Economics.
The program intensifies in areas of: economics and econometric techniques, which complement each other and are the basis of the program; the second area is health technology assessment, which incorporates elements to understand and measure health problems.
Know our rates and dates for the year 2022-1
Inscription: hasta el 18 de noviembre de 2021
Interviews: Hasta el 19 de noviembre de 2021. Deben solicitarse a la Facultad de Medicina desde la inscripción en el teléfono (4) 4440555 ext. 1351 o al correo email@example.com
Publication of results: 22 de noviembre de 2021. La lista definitiva de los admitidos aparecerá en la Web page.
Payment of tuition: Hasta el 12 de diciembre de 2021
Start of classes: 20 de enero de 2022: “Un día con Bienestar”. - 21 de enero de 2022: “Cátedra CES” e inicio de inducción. - 22 de enero de 2022. Continuación de la inducción.
Registration PIN cost: $163.000 COP
Total cost per semester:$9.800.000 COP
*Valores correspondientes a 2021
Documentation required for the registration process:
· Copia del acta de pregrado
· Copia del diploma
· Copia del documento de identidad (ampliado al 150%)
· Foto tamaño 3 x 4 a color, fondo blanco
NOTE: Previous documents or photocopies do not need to be authenticated.
Those forms in which false information is verified, or that are not fully filled out, will not be considered.
You will not be able to carry out the interview if you come to it without the minimum required documentation .
of the applicant
Our applicant is a leader of projects and research teams oriented to new knowledge.
We have professional experience in our programs. Learn about the advantages of studying with us.
of the graduate
Our graduates are able to use research to solve problems.
Professionals from different areas of knowledge, especially the health sector or related sectors.
• For training for problem solving or analysis of particular situations in the health sector.
• For training in the evaluation of technologies in the health sector.
• It is an interdisciplinary program.
• It has teachers who have worked or researched on the health sector, with doctoral or master's training.
• It has agreements with North American, European and Latin American universities.
The graduate of the program will be able to:
• Participate in economic evaluation projects in health.
• Measure and assess resources and results associated with health interventions or health policies.
• Formulate and execute a project on health economics.
• Design and carry out studies on the evaluation of health outcomes.
• Advise on research in the field of health economics.
• Design, direct and evaluate health interventions.
Know the necessary requirements to access the degree process at our University.
We offer different research groups to strengthen the knowledge of our professionals.
We offer financing options and scholarships to our students with entities in agreement.
You must approve all the subjects of the study plan and the specific requirements for each program, reported in the minutes by the Promotions Committee. In addition, it requires:
1. Haber presentado las pruebas vigentes que el Estado determine como de obligatorio cumplimiento.
2. Presentar certificado de asistencia a la Cátedra CES.
3. El pago de los derechos de grado, establecidos en los derechos pecuniarios.
4. Haber aprobado el trabajo de grado o investigación.
5. Paz y salvo con la Universidad por todo concepto.
• Director of health technology departments.
• Member of economic research teams in a health sector institutions.
• Advisor and consultant to those responsible for making decisions and allocating health resources.
For financing we have agreements with:
Programa de Fortalecimiento Educativo CES
Fondo Nacional del Ahorro (FNA)
Clinical epidemiology and research of results, diagnosis and Measurement in health, Prognosis and Prediction, Comparative effectiveness: evidence based on practice, Synthesis of evidence: practice based on evidence.
Health economics, Evaluation of results
Business sector, management consulting in Colombia and Central America, consulting in identification, formulation, evaluation and management of projects in Colombia and Central America.
What do they say about our master's degrees?
“Health outcomes research is a contemporary approach to analyzing the variation of the effect of interventions in real practice conditions. His teaching is a contribution that epidemiologists can make in the training of competent health economists for the evaluation of medical technology”.
What do they say about our master's degrees?
“Starting a mastery process was a challenge that I developed in order to be able to explore other areas of knowledge that were complementary to my daily work. Doing it at CES University is an experience that has enriched me at an academic, personal and experiential level, as I once again haunted a university campus with an air of joy and knowledge. "
Legal information of the program
Master in Health Economics
Presencial – Profundización
Resolución 13303 del 11 de julio de 2017
Magíster en Economía de la Salud
2 años (4 semestres)
Total cost per semester: