SNIES: 108467 | Qualified record: Resolución 011920 de noviembre 14 de 2019
We train master's degrees capable of designing, executing and evaluating comprehensive and contextualized intervention processes and programs in the field of neurodevelopment and learning. In alliance with the Alexander Von Humboldt Business University Corporation in Armenia.
The master's degree in neurodevelopment and learning is likely to be able to read the different evolutionary and social phenomena from the point of view of the brain, its functioning and the influence of the context on it. This enriched view from the neurosciences will give you the route and offer you the possibility of carrying out interventions or programs based on evidence, in different educational and evolutionary environments and rigorous evaluation of their impact.
Our study plan is distributed in four academic periods and integrates four areas of training (psychobiological, psychoeducational, humanities and research), through which our students have the possibility of strengthening their knowledge in neurodevelopment and learning
The deepening focuses on the articulation between neurodevelopment and learning, which becomes the object of study that is proposed to study aspects such as neurosciences applied to upbringing, education, learning, giving rise to other sub-concepts such as neurodidactics, neuropedagogy , cognitive neurosciences, neurodevelopment applied to education, neurodevelopment and early childhood and educational neuropsychology, which are addressed in the different subjects of this master's degree.
Know our rates and dates for the year 2021-2
Inscription: hasta el 30 de junio de 2021
Interview: 18 de agosto de 2020 al 7 de julio de 2021
Admission results: La lista definitiva de los admitidos aparecerá en la Web page
Duration of the program: 4 semestres (2 años)
Payment of tuition: 12 de octubre de 2020 al 13 de julio de 2021
Start of classes: 16 de julio de 2021
Class schedule: viernes 5:00 p.m. a 9:00 p.m. y sábados 7:00 a.m. a 3:00 p.m. Concentraciones quincenales.
Registration PIN cost: $111.000 COP
Total cost per semester: $6.980.000 COP
*El costo del semestre depende de la cantidad de créditos que se matriculen.
*Valores correspondientes a 2021
Documentation required for the registration process:
· Copia del acta de pregrado
· Copia del diploma
· Copia del documento de identidad (ampliado al 150%)
· Foto tamaño 3 x 4 a color, fondo blanco
NOTE: Previous documents or photocopies do not need to be authenticated.
Those forms in which false information is verified, or that are not fully filled out, will not be considered.
You will not be able to carry out the interview if you come to it without the minimum required documentation .
Marta Isabel Martínez Zamora
Teléfono: (57) (4) 444 0555 Ext. 1563
Dean Faculty of Human Sciences
Paula Andrea Mena López
Corporación Universitaria Empresarial Alexander Von Humboldt
Teléfono: (57) (6) 7450025 Ext. 106
Do you want to know more?Write to us
Head of postgraduate courses CES University
Marta Cecilia Gutierrez Restrepo
Teléfono: (57) (4) 4440555 Ext. 1563
of the applicant
We are looking for applicants who wish to train in innovative programs in psychology with the quality of CES University.
We have professional experience in our programs. Learn about the advantages of studying with us.
of the graduate
Our graduates are able to use research to solve problems.
Candidates for the program are all those professionals in the areas of health sciences, social sciences, human sciences and education who are interested in training to design, implement and evaluate processes and intervention programs in neurodevelopment and learning.
Those professionals who work in the public and private sectors in charge of formulating or executing programs, interventions or public policies are included.
who work in health institutions, social organizations and / or education at a public or private level and those who work as advisers to national and international organizations in charge of making decisions about child development and education of children and adolescents.
We are recognized in the environment for our innovative program with high relevance to the context. Some reasons for choosing this program are:
- Dynamic Curriculum
- Content based on scientific evidence
- Highly qualified teachers
- Collaborative learning and interdisciplinarity of the peer group
- Modern University Campus.
- Active and dynamic University well-being
- Successful alumni experiences
They can perform, optimally, in the knowledge, being and doing proposed in the objectives of their training and the activities derived from them, mainly at the following levels, among others:
- Master / professional in public or private educational entities, responsible for the training of professionals who intervene in their practice with children and adolescents.
- Director, advisor or member of interdisciplinary teams at the local, regional or national level, that carry out development projects with children and adolescents.
- Master / professional in charge of the design, implementation and evaluation of policies, programs and / or projects of neurodevelopment, child development, education or learning aimed at children and adolescents.
- Professional in charge of diagnosing child development conditions in different groups and communities.
- Master in charge of coordinating or directing the evaluation of projects in neurodevelopment, child development and learning
Know the necessary requirements to access the degree process at our University.
We offer different research groups to strengthen the knowledge of our professionals.
We offer financing options and scholarships to our students with entities in agreement.
You must approve all the subjects of the study plan and the specific requirements for each program, reported in the minutes by the Promotions Committee. In addition, it requires:
1. Haber presentado las pruebas vigentes que el Estado determine como de obligatorio cumplimiento.
2. Presentar certificado de asistencia a la Cátedra CES.
3. El pago de los derechos de grado, establecidos en los derechos pecuniarios.
4. Haber aprobado el trabajo de grado o investigación.
5. Paz y salvo con la Universidad por todo concepto.
Health and society psychology, classification A in Colciencias
Lines of investigation:
- Psychology and mental health
- Neuropsychology and Neurodevelopment
- Childhood, adolescence and youth
For financing we have agreements with:
Programa de Fortalecimiento Educativo CES
Fondo Nacional del Ahorro (FNA)
Legal information of the program
Maestría en Neurodesarrollo y Aprendizaje
Facultad de Psicología
Corporación Universitaria Empresarial Alexander Von Humboldt
Resolución 011920 de noviembre 14 de 2019
Magíster en Neurodesarrollo y Aprendizaje
2 años (4 semestres)
Viernes de 5:00 p.m. a 9:00 p.m. y sábados de 8:00 a.m. a 12:00 m.
Total cost per semester:
Other programs that might interest you
SNIES: 110021 | Qualified registration: Resolution 008865 of May 20, 2021 The master's degree in disability and human development seeks the training of professionals with skills to promote ... Plus
SNIES: 107261 | Qualified registration: Resolution 013939 August 15, 2018 We train specialists with skills for the design and implementation of neurodevelopmental interventions and learning ... Plus