SNIES: 107621 | Qualified registration: Resolution 000630 of January 24, 2019
The Master in Clinical Neuropsychology trains highly qualified neuropsychologists for the evaluation, diagnosis and cognitive rehabilitation of people with alterations in cognitive and behavioral processes, secondary to pathologies, disorders and / or injuries of neurological and neuropsychiatric origin.
It promotes cognitive, intellectual and behavioral recovery according to the life cycle, favoring the quality of life.
The Master in Clinical Neuropsychology is an in-depth program, with a curriculum focused on children, adolescents and adults in both cognitive processes and rehabilitation (life cycle approach).
Know our rates and dates
Registration: until July 9, 2021
Interviews: The date and time of the interview must be requested from the Faculty upon registration. Arrange at (4) 444 0 555 ext. 1563 or to the email of the program coordinator: email@example.com
Publication of results: The definitive list of those admitted will appear on our website after the interviews
Registration Payment: After passing the admission certificate, the admitted applicant will have a period of fifteen (15) days to make the registration payment.
Classes start: July 16, 2021
Days and times of face-to-face classes: Fridays 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm and Saturdays 8:00 am to 12:00 pm Weekly concentration.
Place: CES University, El Poblado headquarters
Registration PIN cost: $ 163,000 COP
Academic credit cost: $ 693,000 COP
Documentation required for the registration process:
· A copy of the minutes of undergraduate
Copy of diploma
· Copy of the identity document (extended to 150%)
· Photo size 3 x 4 color, white background
NOTE: Previous documents or photocopies do not need to be authenticated.
Those forms in which false information is verified, or that are not fully filled out, will not be considered.
You will not be able to carry out the interview if you come to it without the minimum required documentation .
of the applicant
We are looking for applicants who wish to train in innovative programs in psychology with the quality of CES University.
is this program?
We have professional experience in our programs. Learn about the advantages of studying with us.
of the graduate
Our graduates are able to use research to solve problems.
Aimed at psychologists who want to train as clinical neuropsychologists
- For its curriculum with a life cycle approach focused on addressing children, adolescents, adults and the elderly.
- It is a master's degree in deepening with clinical emphasis, supported by qualified IPS rotations.
- Because of the profile of its teachers and their extensive academic and clinical experience.
- We have our own practice centers of the CES University and in agreement with other institutions, which allow our students to rotate with professionals from various clinical specialties, such as: neurologists, psychiatrists, neuropsychologists, among others.
Graduates of the program will be able to:
• Develop evaluation, diagnosis and rehabilitation processes in neuropsychology with a life cycle approach.
• Perform in the field of clinical neuropsychology in public and private institutions within the framework of health regulations in the Colombian context.
• Participate in interdisciplinary teams in the field of health as neorupsychologists.
• Manage promotion and prevention projects in the area of clinical neuropsychology.
• Serve as a teacher, supervisor and / or advisers of neuropsychological practice in institutions of higher education.
Know the necessary requirements to access the degree process at our University.
We offer different research groups to strengthen the knowledge of our professionals.
We offer financing options and scholarships to our students with entities in agreement.
You must approve all the subjects of the study plan and the specific requirements for each program, reported in the minutes by the Promotions Committee. In addition, it requires:
1. To have presented the current evidence that the State determines to be mandatory.
2. Present a certificate of attendance to the CES Chair.
3. The payment of the degree rights, established in the pecuniary rights.
4. Have approved the degree or research work.
5. Peace and safe with the University for all concepts.
The Faculty of Psychology has the research group Psychology, health and society classified A1 in Colciencias.
His lines of research are:
1. Childhood, adolescence and youth
2. Neurodevelopment and neuropsychology
3. Psychology and health
For financing we have agreements with:
CES Educational Strengthening Program
National Savings Fund (FNA)
Psychologist. Magister in Psychology and PHD in Public Health. Dean of the Faculty of Psychology of the CES University.
Psychologist, Specialist in neuropsychological rehabilitation, Master in neuropsychology.
Physician, specialist in basic biomedical sciences, master's degree in education.
Psychologist, Doctor in Psychology with an emphasis on cognitive neurosciences. CES University Psychology Laboratory Coordinator.
Medical, Master in Neuropsychology. Master in Neurodevelopment and learning. Founder Red Sanar
Doctor, Specialist in neuropsychological rehabilitation.
Psychologist, Master in Epidemiology. Coordinator of the Psychology area at the CES Clinic.
Psychologist, Master in Clinical Psychology.
Legal information of the program
Master in Clinical Neuropsychology
Face-to-face - Research
SNIES code: 107621
Resolution 000630 of January 24, 2019
Master in Clinical Neuropsychology
2 years (4 semesters)
Weekly, Friday 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. and Saturday 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Total cost per semester:
$ 8,990,000 COP
Other programs that might interest you
SNIES: 107261 | Qualified registration: Resolution 013939 August 15, 2018 We train specialists with skills for the design and implementation of neurodevelopmental interventions and learning ... Plus
SNIES: 102226 | Qualified registration: Resolution 15677 of December 18, 2019 We train specialists with skills for the design and execution of neurodevelopmental and learning interventions ... Plus