The Master in Clinical Neuropsychology trains highly qualified neuropsychologists for the evaluation, diagnosis and cognitive rehabilitation of people with alterations in cognitive and behavioral processes, secondary to pathologies, disorders and / or injuries of neurological and neuropsychiatric origin.
It promotes cognitive, intellectual and behavioral recovery according to the life cycle, favoring the quality of life.
The Master in Clinical Neuropsychology is an in-depth program, with a curriculum focused on children, adolescents and adults in both cognitive processes and rehabilitation (life cycle approach).
Know our rates and dates
Registrations: hasta el 9 de julio de 2021
Interviews: La fecha y hora de la entrevista deben solicitarse a la Facultad desde la inscripción. Concertar en (4) 444 0 555 ext. 1563 o al correo del coordinador del programa: firstname.lastname@example.org
Publication of results: La lista definitiva de los admitidos aparecerá en our web después de las entrevistas
Payment of tuition: Después de pasar acta de admisión, el aspirante admitido tendrá plazo de quince (15) días para realizar el pago de matrícula
Start of classes: 16 de julio de 2021
Days and times of face-to-face classes: viernes 5:00 p.m. a 9:00 p.m. y sábados 8:00 a.m. a 12:00 p.m. Concentración semanal.
Place: Universidad CES, sede El Poblado
Registration PIN cost: $163.000 COP
Academic credit cost: $693.000 COP
*Valores correspondientes a 2021
Documentation required for the registration process:
· Copia del acta de pregrado
· Copia del diploma
· Copia del documento de identidad (ampliado al 150%)
· Foto tamaño 3 x 4 a color, fondo blanco
NOTE: Previous documents or photocopies do not need to be authenticated.
Those forms in which false information is verified, or that are not fully filled out, will not be considered.
You will not be able to carry out the interview if you come to it without the minimum required documentation .
of the applicant
We are looking for applicants who wish to train in innovative programs in psychology with the quality of CES University.
is this program?
We have professional experience in our programs. Learn about the advantages of studying with us.
of the graduate
Our graduates are able to use research to solve problems.
Aimed at psychologists who want to train as clinical neuropsychologists
- For its curriculum with a life cycle approach focused on addressing children, adolescents, adults and the elderly.
- It is a master's degree in deepening with clinical emphasis, supported by qualified IPS rotations.
- Because of the profile of its teachers and their extensive academic and clinical experience.
- We have our own practice centers of the CES University and in agreement with other institutions, which allow our students to rotate with professionals from various clinical specialties, such as: neurologists, psychiatrists, neuropsychologists, among others.
Graduates of the program will be able to:
• Develop evaluation, diagnosis and rehabilitation processes in neuropsychology with a life cycle approach.
• Perform in the field of clinical neuropsychology in public and private institutions within the framework of health regulations in the Colombian context.
• Participate in interdisciplinary teams in the field of health as neorupsychologists.
• Manage promotion and prevention projects in the area of clinical neuropsychology.
• Serve as a teacher, supervisor and / or advisers of neuropsychological practice in institutions of higher education.
Know the necessary requirements to access the degree process at our University.
We offer different research groups to strengthen the knowledge of our professionals.
We offer financing options and scholarships to our students with entities in agreement.
You must approve all the subjects of the study plan and the specific requirements for each program, reported in the minutes by the Promotions Committee. In addition, it requires:
1. Haber presentado las pruebas vigentes que el Estado determine como de obligatorio cumplimiento.
2. Presentar certificado de asistencia a la Cátedra CES.
3. El pago de los derechos de grado, establecidos en los derechos pecuniarios.
4. Haber aprobado el trabajo de grado o investigación.
5. Paz y salvo con la Universidad por todo concepto.
The Faculty of Psychology has the research group Psychology, health and society classified A1 in Colciencias.
His lines of research are:
1. Childhood, adolescence and youth
2. Neurodevelopment and neuropsychology
3. Psychology and health
For financing we have agreements with:
Programa de Fortalecimiento Educativo CES
Fondo Nacional del Ahorro (FNA)
Psychologist. Magister in Psychology and PHD in Public Health. Dean of the Faculty of Psychology of the CES University.
Psychologist, Specialist in neuropsychological rehabilitation, Master in neuropsychology.
Physician, specialist in basic biomedical sciences, master's degree in education.
Psychologist, Doctor in Psychology with an emphasis on cognitive neurosciences. CES University Psychology Laboratory Coordinator.
Medical, Master in Neuropsychology. Master in Neurodevelopment and learning. Founder Red Sanar
Doctor, Specialist in neuropsychological rehabilitation.
Psychologist, Master in Epidemiology. Coordinator of the Psychology area at the CES Clinic.
Psychologist, Master in Clinical Psychology.
Legal information of the program
Master in Clinical Neuropsychology
Presencial – Investigación
SNIES code: 107621
Resolución 000630 de 24 enero de 2019
Magíster en neuropsicología clínica
2 años (4 semestres)
Semanal, viernes 5 p.m. a 9 p.m. y sábados 8 a.m. a 12.m.
Total cost per semester:
Other programs that might interest you
SNIES: 110021 | Qualified registration: Resolution 008865 of May 20, 2021 The master's degree in disability and human development seeks the training of professionals with skills to promote ... Plus
SNIES: 107261 | Qualified registration: Resolution 013939 August 15, 2018 We train specialists with skills for the design and implementation of neurodevelopmental interventions and learning ... Plus