SNIES: 106658 | Qualified registration: Resolution 1115 of January 26, 2018
Our program is unique in the country and has a strong scientific foundation and a high social and ethical sense for planning, monitoring and managing food and nutrition in physically active people and population groups or athletes, framed in health purposes and individual and collective well-being.
Upon completion of their studies, students acquire the international certification in anthropometry endorsed by the ISAK (International society for advanced Khineantropometry): ISAK Anthropometric Title
Our master's degree has specialized courses in: Kineanthropometry, Nutrigenomics and Nutrigenetics and Design of sports supplements and Nutritional gastronomy for sports.
Know our rates and dates for the year 2021
Registration: until May 21, 2021
Admission exam: Friday, June 4, 2021 - Virtual mode - Virtual mode
Interviews: June 4, 5 and 8, 2021 - Virtual mode - Virtual mode
Admitted results: June 15, 2021
Tuition payment: from June 16 to 30, 2021
Classes start date: July 2, 2021
Days and hours of classes: Modality of monthly concentration
Registration PIN cost: $ 163,000 COP
Total cost per semester: $ 7,700,000 COP
Documentation required for the registration process:
- Undergraduate degree certificate (photocopy).
- 150% identity document (photocopy).
- Current EPS certificate.
- 3x4 color digital photo, white background
NOTE: Previous documents or photocopies do not need to be authenticated.
Those forms in which false information is verified, or that are not fully filled out, will not be considered.
You will not be able to carry out the interview if you come to it without the minimum required documentation .
of the applicant
Aimed at professionals in the health area.
We have professional experience in our programs. Learn about the advantages of studying with us.
of the graduate
Our graduates are able to analyze and make nutritional intervention decisions through scientific evidence.
Fields of nutrition, medicine, physiotherapy, physical education and areas related to food and sports.
We are recognized in the workplace for our innovative knowledge that leads to the resolution of nutritional problems in
society and the sports community, thanks to research and evidence-based results.
- Also to make decisions and define nutritional intervention guidelines for both individuals and groups that participate in physical activity and sports programs.
- Manage development and research projects that are related to the area of nutrition linked to the practice of exercise and sport.
- Perform its function as part of a multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary approach, actively participating in academic spaces focused on the creation of knowledge and research development both nationally and internationally.
- Lead processes to promote adequate nutrition and physical activity as measures to promote healthy lifestyles in public and private organizations
- Advise on the design and implementation of nutritional strategies to improve and optimize physical and sports performance in physically active people or athletes according to the training cycle in which they are.
Know the necessary requirements to access the degree process at our University.
We build conceptual references to explain and understand the relationships between health, body, physical activity and sport.
We offer financing options and scholarships to our students with entities in agreement.
You must approve all the subjects of the study plan and the specific requirements for each program, reported in the minutes by the Promotions Committee. In addition, it requires:
1. To have presented the current evidence that the State determines to be mandatory.
2. Present a certificate of attendance to the CES Chair.
3. The payment of the degree rights, established in the pecuniary rights.
4. Have approved the degree or research work.
5. Peace and safe with the University for all concepts.
The research in the Master in Sports Nutrition will focus on the construction of conceptual references based on scientific theories, the analysis of the socio-cultural context that allows explaining and understanding the relationships between health, body, physical activity and sport, development and application of evaluation, diagnosis and intervention models and the implementation of technology transfer processes, according to the particular and collective needs of the population object of intervention.
In response to the research line of Nutrition Applied to Physical Activity and Sport declared within the research group that supports it: Nutrition and Food (NUTRAL) it is intended that the student critically apply their knowledge in a context and take responsibility for a lifelong learning, that is, developing a reflective attitude that allows you to identify and solve problems in a creative and innovative way using a “strategic mindset for effective decision making”.
In this sense, the projects that have been proposed by the students are from the first cohort are:
- Anthropometric and conditional parameters for the detection and identification of talents for prioritized sports in Colombia.
- Dissemination and dissemination of scientific knowledge in nutrition and dietetics with an emphasis on sports nutrition.
- Anthropometric composition of figure skating athletes in different modalities in clubs in the city of Bogotá.
- Changes in body composition evaluated by DEXA supplying different supplementation protocols with leucine and whey protein in a strength training for 8 weeks.
- Evaluation of the precision of different body composition prediction formulas compared with -DXA - in Colombian soccer players.
- Behavior of the lipid profile in people who practice endurance sports compared to strength sports.
- Are health professionals sedentary, sedentary or physically active?
- Sedentary lifestyle, grip strength, body composition and cardiovascular risk in adults.
For financing we have agreements with:
CES Educational Strengthening Program
National Savings Fund (FNA)
DBSS Research Coordinator, Master in Sciences of Physical Activity and Sports, Doctorate in Human Motricity, Graduate in Physical Education and Researcher and Peer evaluator recognized by COLCIENCIAS.
Advisor to sports clubs and elite athletes in Colombia and Spain, candidate for the title of doctor in sciences of physical activity and sport, official master in innovation in research in science of physical activity and sport, instructor anthropometrist certified by Isak.
Nutritionist Dietitian Mgr in Food Science and Technology with an emphasis on sensory analysis of food, participated in the Research group on Nutrition, Health and Well-being of Grupo Nutresa. She currently works as a teacher and researcher at the Faculty of Nutrition and Food Sciences at CES University.
Professor with more than 25 years of experience in teaching and with experience of more than 20 years as administrator of teaching and other educational matters.
Nutritionist Dietitian, Physical educator, Specialist in nutrition applied to physical activity and sport, Mgr in Food Sciences and human nutrition. Co-researcher of the projects "Nutritional software: Modular integration for the evaluation and monitoring of nutritional assessment" and "Nutritional assessment in undergraduate students of Nutrition and Dietetics of the CES University.
Legal information of the program
Master in Sports Nutrition
Nutrition and Food Sciences
Resolution: 1115 January 26, 2018
Master in Sports Nutrition
Face-to-face - concentrated on weekends, every fortnight
3 academic semesters
Total cost per semester:
$ 7,700,000 COP