SNIES: 101696 |
We train leaders with a professional and human sense, connected with the world, strategic, innovative and entrepreneurial, socially responsible, critical, purposeful and investigative who make administrative, financial, marketing and people management decisions in the management of the organization to transform it and enhance it in the environment, considering high levels of productivity and competitiveness.
At the Faculty of Administrative and Economic Sciences we develop our activities in the city of Medellín, El Poblado headquarters.
Know our rates and dates
Inscription: hasta el 19 de enero de 2022
Interview: Encontrarás la información en la credencial de inscripción que será enviada al correo electrónico que registraste. En caso que no te llegue la información completa puedes comunicarte con la facultad y solicitarla.
Admission results: Podrás consultar si fuiste admitido en our web o llamando a la facultad del programa elegido.
Duration of the program: 8 semestres (4 años)
Registration date: A tu correo llegará la liquidación de matrícula donde encontrarás la información sobre fechas, valor y formas de pago.
Start of classes: 25 de enero de 2022 (confirmar con la facultad)
Registration PIN cost: $170.000 COP
Cost of academic credit: $347.000 COP
*El costo del semestre depende de la cantidad de créditos que se matriculen.
*Valores correspondientes a 2021
Learn about our registration requirements:
• Documento de identidad ampliado y legible.
• Foto reciente a color con fondo blanco, tamaño 3×4.
• Calificaciones de los grados 9°, 10°, 11° y 12° (si este último aplica).
• Copia del acta de grado de bachiller.
• Si aún no eres bachiller, adjuntar constancia que cursas el último año.
• Resultado pruebas ICFES o SABER 11°. Si no tienes el resultado de las
pruebas, adjunta la citación al examen o constancia de estar inscrito a ellas.
• Certificado de afiliación a un sistema de salud (EPS) o medicina prepagada.
Mobile & Whatsapp:(57) 3196050403
Facebook: Facultad de Ciencias Administrativas Universidad CES
Mónica Alexandra Marín Fernández
Telephone: (57) 604 444 0555 Ext. 1353
of the applicant
If you are a leader, innovator, critical, purposeful, with an investigative attitude, our Business Administration program is for you.
We have social outreach programs to help the community and strengthen our knowledge.
of the graduate
We train ethical, autonomous, competitive, and socially responsible business managers.
To be a CES University business administrator you must have a professional and human sense, feel passion for connection with the world, be strategic, innovative and entrepreneurial.
You must have an excellent academic, attitudinal and disciplinary performance to develop your maximum potential. Demonstrate leadership and knowledge of ICT to solve business challenges.
Be socially responsible in making strategic decisions in highly complex environments, to transform and empower organizations with high levels of productivity and competitiveness.
We return to the environment some professionals trained in values, leadership, decision-making and interpretation of the environment that contribute to the improvement of the quality of life of society and to the sustainability and generation of value of companies.
Impacting the lower-income sectors, through strategic alliances and agreements, to increase their living standards.
This is how our professionals are:
• They make decisions with ethical criteria, critical thinking and a high sense of corporate social responsibility.
• Focused on fulfilling the mission of organizations, adding value and favoring their development, to be productive and competitive.
• They develop and enhance the human talent of the staff, achieving their personal and professional fulfillment.
• They manage the information, for the fulfillment of the strategic objectives, using the Information and Communication Technologies.
• Formulate investment projects and development plans for the community and organizations.
• Identify new business opportunities based on strategic thinking and developing innovative solutions.
Know the necessary requirements to access the degree process of our University.
We stand out for having different approaches that allow better training of our professionals.
We offer financing options and scholarships to our students with entities in agreement.
In order to graduate you must:
1. Aprobar todas las asignaturas del plan de estudio y los requisitos específicos para cada programa, reportado en el acta por el Comité de Promociones.
2. Presentar las pruebas vigentes que el Estado determine como de obligatorio cumplimiento.
3. Cumplir la exigencia de segunda lengua según lo manifestado en acuerdo del Consejo Superior.
4. Presentar certificado de asistencia a la Cátedra CES.
5. Presentar el pago de los derechos de grado, establecidos por el Comité Administrativo.
6. Aprobar el trabajo de grado
7. Estar a paz y salvo con la Universidad por todo concepto.
- Personalized education and permanent accompaniment
- Meaningful learning supported by experiential education, ICT and business challenge solution
- Development of leadership competencies with academic excellence
- Training in strategic management, considering innovation and entrepreneurship
- Investigative training, applied to pose and solve challenges in companies
- International agreements and intercultural experiences that allow you to connect with the environment and the world
- Senior managers and teachers
- Accredited university with high quality standards in education
- Groups specialized in Human Development and Well-being
For financing we have agreements with:
Programa de Fortalecimiento Educativo CES
Fondo Nacional del Ahorro (FNA)
Business Administrator, Specialist in International Business, Specialist in Political Studies, MBA with studies in Strategy in the United States. Extensive administrative experience in recognized companies, undergraduate and graduate teacher and Strategic Direction Consultant
Administrative Engineer, Specialist in Corporate Finance, Specialist in Human Talent Management, Master in Human Talent Management, with studies in Pedagogy and Prospective of Higher Education, Virtual Education, Quality Management and Coaching and NLP. With 20 years of teaching, academic and administrative experience.
Business Administrator, Specialist in Marketing Management, Comprehensive Management Program and complementary studies in Corporate Strategy, Sales and Development and Business Intelligence. UNDP certified business consultant, business trainer and university teacher at the undergraduate, continuing education and postgraduate levels.
Industrial Economist, Master in Regional and Local Development, PHD in Public Administration. Extensive teaching, administrative and investigative experience in the public and private sectors. He has served as Land Management Commissioner - Antioquia Department and Land Management Advisor for Municipalities and Companies.
Public Accountant, Specialist in Management, Specialist in Financial Management, Master in Economics and Finance, candidate for Master in Management, with studies in Costs and Auditing. Extensive experience in developing accounting, tax and financial strategies, partner in an accounting company, undergraduate, graduate and continuing education teacher.
Food Engineer, Specialist in Quality Management with a focus on Processes, Master of Administration - MBA and candidate for Master of Management. Extensive business and teaching experience in processes and production, strategy and Statistics. Process Advisor and Consultant.
Physician and General Surgeon, Specialist in Social Security Management, Master in Public Health. He has served as Head of the Medical Section, Head of the Special Medical Programs Section and Secretary of Social Welfare Municipality of Medellín, Scientific Assistant Manager of the Mental Hospital of Antioquia, Secretary of Health of Bello, Secretary of Social Protection of Girardota and Regional Director of the ICBF of Antioquia . Teacher, Advisor and Consultant in Projects.
Social Communicator - Journalist and MBA in Administration candidate. With studies in teaching and virtual education. Experience in organizational communication, for development, marketing and public relations. Similarly in administrative and commercial management of companies and corporations.
Economist, Specialist in Senior Management with an Emphasis on ISO 9,000 Quality, Specialist in Organizational Advisory and Consulting, Specialist in Project Management, Master in Political Science, MBA - Master in Administration with emphasis in International Business.
Business Administrator and Human Management Specialist. Experience in Administrative Management, Financial Management and Human Management. He was Vice President of Human and Organizational Management at Grupo TCC. He currently works in teaching, as well as in various Boards of Directors.
Electronic Engineer - Master in Administrative Engineering. Decision Scientist, specialized in the Retail sector, focused on the optimization of product portfolios and marketing strategies from the combination of decision models, analytics, machine learning, genetic algorithms, prediction and prospective techniques with behavioral science, user experience analysis and data visualization.
Business Administrator, Economist, Specialist in Management and Economics, Master in Administration and Economics, candidate for a Doctor of History, with studies in International Trade. Professor of Economics in undergraduate and graduate degrees. Foreign Trade Advisor.
Industrial Engineer, Master in Administration with emphasis on Strategy, Specialist in Human Management, Professional Master in Direction and Management of Human Resources. Expert in Applied Social Gerontology.
Doctor of Psychology, Psychologist, Human Resources Specialist, Management Specialist, Coach. Teacher and author of the books “Gestión Humana. Strategy and Competences "," Business Coaching with NLP "and" Management of Training and Development of Human Capital ". National and international lecturer on Human Management issues.
Graduate in Mathematics and Physics, Industrial Engineer, Specialist in Financial Management, Master in Education and Human Development. Extensive teaching experience in the areas of Basic Sciences. He has held positions of Director of Programs and Dean. Partner of a comprehensive legal services company.
Psychologist, Specialist in Organizational Psychology, Executive Coach and alignment of high performance teams. Consultant and business advisor for 21 years in the area of Human Management, Founder and Manager of her own firm. Undergraduate and postgraduate teacher in Human Management.
What do they say about our programs?
"I love my career in Business Administration at CES, because we can see different approaches and this makes our field of action very broad."
We promote activities that impact and project scientific, social and environmental aspects.Plus
Legal information of the program
Administración de Empresas
Ciencias Administrativas y Económicas
Resolución 1035 de enero 30 de 2019
Cost of academic credit:
Administrador de Empresas
4 años (8 semestres)