Our Pharmaceutical Chemistry program combines three major disciplines: basic sciences, biomedical sciences, and pharmaceutical sciences.
Which are related through scientific research, biotechnology and innovation for the design and development of products and processes necessary for the care and protection of human, animal and environmental health.
We train professionals with high human and ethical standards and with a sense of social responsibility. Passionate about science, motivated by service to others, without fear of facing the challenges that knowledge proposes.
We have a curriculum that promotes the construction and permanent development of our students with high standards of quality and excellence, in order to offer society a comprehensive, responsible and leading pharmaceutical chemist.
For this, we also rely on the development of lines and research groups that project the student before society, through advisory and consulting activities that support the academic and teaching activity of the University.
Know our rates and dates 2022-1
Inscription: hasta el 19 de enero de 2022
Interview: Encontrarás la información en la credencial de inscripción que será enviada al correo electrónico que registraste. En caso que no te llegue la información completa puedes comunicarte con la facultad y solicitarla
Admission results: Podrás consultar si fuiste admitido en our web o llamando a la facultad del programa elegido.
Duration of the program: 10 semestres (5 años)
Registration date: A tu correo llegará la liquidación de matrícula donde encontrarás la información sobre fechas, valor y formas de pago
Start of classes: 25 de enero de 2022 (confirmar con la facultad)
Registration PIN cost: $170.000 COP
Cost of academic credit: $347.000 COP
*El costo del semestre depende de la cantidad de créditos que se matriculen.
*Valores correspondientes a 2021
Learn about our registration requirements:
• Documento de identidad ampliado y legible.
• Foto reciente a color con fondo blanco, tamaño 3×4.
• Calificaciones de los grados 9°, 10°, 11° y 12° (si este último aplica).
• Copia del acta de grado de bachiller.
• Si aún no eres bachiller, adjuntar constancia que cursas el último año.
• Resultado pruebas ICFES o SABER 11°. Si no tienes el resultado de las
pruebas, adjunta la citación al examen o constancia de estar inscrito a ellas.
• Certificado de afiliación a un sistema de salud (EPS) o medicina prepagada.
of the applicant
If you have a scientific vocation and are passionate about experimentation and science, this program is for you.
To start a new learning experience we offer you our seedbeds of applicants.
of the graduate
Our professionals have basic and specific competencies to develop their skills in the labor field.
To be part of the Pharmaceutical Chemistry program you must be attracted to natural sciences, mathematics and biomedical sciences.
You must have a taste for reading and research, be passionate about the challenge of discovering, innovating and inventing, and have the initiative to propose theories and methods.
You must also be observant, reflective, analytical, and purposeful. Feeling that the life and health of many depends on the effort of those who are passionate about research in the laboratory or in the field.
In our Pharmaceutical Chemistry hotbed you will identify the academic aspects that characterize this profession, the possibilities of pharmaceutical research and innovation in all its fields and the future of its worldwide development.
With this information, based on theoretical and practical elements, you will be able to develop a better idea of what pharmaceutical chemistry is,
what subjects are taken during university academic training, in which fields of research and innovation the pharmaceutical world operates, how it relates to other sciences and what are your possibilities for professional performance.
Our graduate acts autonomously and with ethical thinking. Understand the needs of today's pharmaceutical industries.
Advises and executes scientific research and development programs of interest to the pharmaceutical, cosmetic, clinical pharmacy, community pharmacy, healthcare pharmacy and other products, processes and services.
Efficiently manage work resources and techniques. It develops research and innovation projects in the field of products of biological and biotechnological origin.
It produces new knowledge based on its thinking and investigative capacity, in addition to generating continuous learning behaviors to be updated on new knowledge, contexts and strategies in the area.
Know the necessary requirements to access the degree process of our University.
We have agreements with 17 universities in the world that have the Pharmaceutical Chemistry program.
We offer financing options and scholarships to our students with entities in agreement.
In order to graduate you must:
1. Aprobar todas las asignaturas del plan de estudio y los requisitos específicos para cada programa, reportado en el acta por el Comité de Promociones.
2. Presentar las pruebas vigentes que el Estado determine como de obligatorio cumplimiento.
3. Cumplir la exigencia de segunda lengua según lo manifestado en acuerdo del Consejo Superior.
4. Present a certificate of attendance to the CES Chair.
5. Present the payment of the degree fees, established by the Administrative Committee.
6. Approve the degree work
7.Be at peace and safe with the University for all reasons.
With these universities we have an agreement so that our students can carry out rotations, practices and training activities:
• Universidad de Texas (USA)
• Universidad de Kentucky (USA)
• Universidad de Nuevo México (USA)
• Universidad de Salamanca (España)
• Universidad de Granada (España)
• Universidad de Sevilla (España)
• Universidad de Valencia (España)
• Alonso X El Sabio University (Spain)
• University of Camerino (Italy)
• National Autonomous University of Mexico (Mexico)
• Veracruzana University (Mexico)
• University of Guadalajara (Mexico)
• University of Chile (Chile)
• University of Buenos Aires (Argentina)
• Federal University of Santa Catarina (Brazil)
• Federal University of Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)
For financing we have agreements with:
Programa de Fortalecimiento Educativo CES
Fondo Nacional del Ahorro (FNA)
What do they say about our programs?
"I chose CES University because it always seeks excellence in everything, it not only seeks to train professionals who know many things, but also who know how to apply it."
What do they say about our programs?
“My experience at the University has been simply gratifying, has taught me a lot about how to make decisions, keep responsibility in mind on a day-to-day basis and take it as a habit and how to help other people with my knowledge and my actions ”.
What do they say about our programs?
“The best thing is to be part of a University that really supports you and takes you into account as a student whether to import position or socio-economic stratum. Academically, it is the mix of professors with experience in academia and the real work environment; as well as the possibility of relationships with students from different areas and careers“.
We promote activities that impact and project scientific, social and environmental aspects. Plus
Legal information of the program
Facultad de Ciencias y Biotecnología
Resolución 14200 de diciembre 10 de 2019
5 años (10 semestres)
Cost of academic credit: