SNIES: 103045| Qualified registration: Resolution 15201 of October 29, 2013
The Cardiac Electrophysiology Program at CES University, since its creation more than 10 years ago, has trained specialists with the highest quality standards. It is highly recognized by the academic community for its high standards and for having a highly qualified teaching group in its main field of practice: CES Cardiology; this allows the resident of this program to develop the necessary skills that an electrophysiologist should have today. In addition, it has a great strength in the area of research.
Know our rates and dates
Exam: 5 de febrero de 2020 a las 8:00 a.m.
Interview: Del 10 al 21 de febrero de 2020
Admission results: Podrás consultar si fuiste admitido en nuestra web o llamando a la facultad del programa elegido
Duration of the program: 4 semestres (2 años)
Tuition payment: 24 de febrero al 6 de marzo de 2020
Classes start: Junio 1 del 2020 (curso de inducción)
Registration PIN cost: $321.300 COP
Total cost per semester: $15.727.950 COP
*The cost of the semester depends on the number of credits enrolled.
Documentation required for the enrollment process:
– Copy of the undergraduate certificate
– Copy of the diploma
– Copy of identity card (extended to 150%)
– Photo size 3 x 4 color, white background
NOTE: The above documents do not need to be authenticated.
Those forms in which the data are proven to be false or not fully completed will not be considered.
The interview cannot be held if you come to it without the minimum required documentation.
Clinical Postgraduate Assistant
Eliana Andrea Ramirez Marin
Telephone: (57) (4) 444 05 55 Ext. 1333
Postgraduate Division Head clínicos
Carolina Cataño Velásquez
Telephone: (57) (4) 4440555 Ext. 1333
Postgraduate Academic Coordinator clínicos
Laura Catalina Libreros Foronda
Telephone: (57) (4) 4440555 Ext. 1333
Coordinator of programa of Cardiac Electrophysiology
Mauricio Duque Ramirez
Do you want to know more? Write us
Learn about the features to be part of the Cardiac Electrophysiology program.
We have our own rotation and practice centres and in agreement for the development of activities.
Our specialists are people of integrity, with a complete academic and research background.
The Echocardiography program is aimed to specialists in Cardiology.
- CES Clinical Cardiology Unit – Medellín
- CES Cardiology San Diego – Medellín
- San Vicente University Hospital Foundation – Medellín
- San Vicente Rionegro Hospital Foundation – Rionegro
- Medellín General Hospital – Medellín
- Institute of High Medical Technology (IATM) – Medellín
- Center for Cardiac Medicine and Rehabilitation (CEMDE) – Medellín
Son personas íntegras, with una formación academic based en conocimientos science básicas y clinical, destrezas en the técnicas de cardiac electrophysiology, con capacidad decision manual, which allow him an excellent development of his profession.
Our especialistas solucionan de timely and convenient way to address your patients’ problems. Son apasionados por his profession, respetuosos de human dignity, as well as that of his colleagues and
teachers. Se comunican con his patients, his colleagues and his staff.
Nuestros egresados tienen las skills required to carry out their work in accordance with the values and principles taught by the Universidad CES para demostrar su commitment to excellence.
Know the requirements for graduation.
Groups and lines
We offer different research groups to strengthen the knowledge of our professionals.
We offer financing options and scholarships to our students, through entities in agreement.
1. Approve all curriculum subjects and specific requirements for each program reported in the minutes made by the Promotion Committee.
2. Have submitted the current evidence that the State considers mandatory.
3. To have fulfilled the requirement of a second language as stated in the agreement of the Board of Governors.
4. Submit the certificate of attendance to the CES Chair.
5. Pay the fees for the degree, as established in the financial entitlements.
6. To have approved the graduate or research work.
7. Be in good standing with the University for every concept.
Major group: Heart disease
Lines of research:
– Implantable devices
– Atrial fibrillation and other arrhythmias
– New descriptions and advances in heart disease
Groups that support the program:
Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Public Health Observatory, Health Technologies
We have agreements with:
Bank of Bogotá
National Savings Fund (FNA)
Médico, cardiólogo, electrofisólogo, docente y profesor titular de la Universidad CES. Cuenta con una amplia experiencia como docente clínico, como investigador y ha recibido numerosos reconocimientos por su aporte a la ciencia y su labor como educador médico.
El docente de la Universidad CES se caracteriza por su alto perfil académico sumado a su visión humanística, su capacidad crítica para el análisis de la información y su permanente búsqueda por innovar en los procesos académicos.
Legal information of the program
Name of the program:
Specialization in Cardiac Electrophysiology
Type of program:
Resolution 15201 of October 29, 2013
2 years (4 semesters)
2 per year
Specialist in Cardiac Electrophysiology
Total cost per semester: