SNIES: 107260| Qualified registration: Resolution 13543 of August 15, 2018
The CES University Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery program was created in 2018; its main objective is to train specialists with the highest standards of technical, scientific and human quality.
In addition to the high academic demand and strength in the clinical and surgical area, one of the main focuses is research and innovation, as well as the internationalization of the curriculum.
The program has a high quality teaching staff and excellent rotation fields, which will allow the resident to develop the necessary skills to perform as a plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgeon at a local, regional and international level.
We offer a dynamic curriculum, open and ready to the changes that society demands due to new knowledge, social realities and behaviors, in order to minimize the various risks to people’s health.
Find out about our rates and dates
Exam: 3 de febrero del 2021 (virtual-plataforma Moodle)
Interview: del 8 al 19 de febrero del 2021(virtuales-aulas zoom)
Admission results: Podrás consultar si fuiste admitido en nuestra web o llamando a la facultad del programa elegido
Duration of the programme: 8 semestres (4 años)
Registration date: del 22 de febrero al 5 de marzo del 2021
Classes start: 1 de junio de 2021 (curso de inducción)
Registration PIN cost: $321.300 COP
Total cost per semester: $16.300.000 COP. Values corresponding to 2019, subject to increases for 2020
*The cost of the semester depends on the number of credits enrolled.
Documentation required for the enrollment process:
– Copy of the undergraduate certificate
– Copy of the diploma
– Copy of identity card (extended to 150%)
– Photo size 3 x 4 color, white background
NOTE: The above documents or photocopies do not need to be authenticated.
Those forms in which the data is proven to be false, or not fully completed, will not be considered.
The interview cannot be held if you come to it without the minimum required documentation.
Clinical Postgraduate Assistant
Eliana Andrea Ramirez Marin
Telephone: (57) (4) 444 05 55 Ext. 1333
Head of the Clinical Postgraduate Division
Carolina Cataño Velasquez
Telephone: (57) (4) 4440555 Ext. 1333
Clinical Postgraduate Academic Coordinator
Carolina Arbeláez Arcila
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgTeléfono: (57) (4) 4440555 Ext. 1333
José Enrique Palacio Vélez
Do you want to know more? Write us
Learn about the characteristics to be part of the Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery program.
We have our own rotation and practice centres and in agreement for the development of activities.
Our specialists are people of integrity, with a complete academic and research background.
Our program is aimed at general practitioners.
- CES Clinic – Medellín
- Medellín General Hospital- Medellín
- San Vicente University Hospital Foundation – Medellín
- Manuel Uribe Angel Hospital – Envigado
- Noel Children’s Clinic – Medellín
- Medellin Clinic – Medellin
- Colombian Foundation of Clinical Cancerology Vida – Medellín
- IPS CES Sabaneta – Sabaneta
- Laboratory of Pathology and Cytology Dr. Rodrigo Restrepo – Medellín
- IQ Inter-room – Medellín
- El Tesoro Operating Room – Medellín
- Bioforma – Medellín
They have knowledge of basic and clinical sciences and skills in plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery techniques. They have a high capacity for decision making, which allows them an excellent development of their profession.
They constantly improve their work as doctors and their personal growth, thanks to their research training, they develop reflective thinking, the ability to think and the
critical awareness, to contribute to knowledge generation and decision making based on the best available evidence, hand in hand with new technologies.
In addition, they cultivate their skills to transmit knowledge to the new generations of doctors, to patients and to the community, through pedagogical and educational actions.
Learn about the requirements needed to access the degree process at our University.
Groups and lines
We offer different research groups to strengthen the knowledge of our professionals.
We offer financing options and scholarships to our students with entities in agreement.
1. Approve all curriculum subjects and specific requirements for each program, reported in minutes by the Promotion Committee.
2. Have submitted the current evidence that the State determines as mandatory.
3. To have fulfilled the requirement of a second language as stated in the agreement of the Board of Governors.
4. Submit the certificate of attendance to the CES Chair.
5. Payment of the degree fees, as set out in the financial entitlements.
6. Approval of the graduate or research work.
7. Be in good standing with the University for every concept.
Main Group: Surgical Research Group (in formation)
Lines of research:
- Reconstructive microsurgery of the face and body
- Medical-Surgical Clinic for Cranio-Maxillofacial Anomalies
Groups that support the program:
- Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Public Health Observatory, Health Technologies.
For financing we have agreements with:
Bank of Bogotá
National Savings Fund (FNA)
Médico, cirujano plástico, reconstructivo y estético, especialista en microcirugía, magíster en historia del arte, doctor en humanidades y docente de la Universidad CES. Miembro de la Sociedad Colombiana de Cirugía Plástica, Reconstructiva y Estética y de la American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
El docente de la Universidad CES se caracteriza por su alto perfil académico sumado a su visión humanística, su capacidad crítica para el análisis de la información y su permanente búsqueda por innovar en los procesos académicos.
Legal information of the program
Name of the program:
Specialization in Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
Faculty of Medicine
Type of program:
Resolution 13543 of August 15, 2018
Specialist in Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
4 years (8 semesters)
2 per year
Total cost per semester: