SNIES: 105705 | Qualified registration: Resolution 14772 of July 18 of 2016
Our Nursing program focuses on academic, scientific, technical, human, social, professional and disciplinary excellence to provide holistic care to human beings in different stages of life and in different social, clinical and community settings.
We offer an integrative approach with a high commitment to the care of health and life, in all scenarios where the person, family and community make their projects come true.
Our commitment is the training of professionals with scientific, ethical, human, technical and academic solidity to generate a social impact, in the regional, national and international spheres.
The professional of nursing of CES University is based on academic excellence, with capacity to offer and to manage holistic care in the different stages of life, with communicative attitude, critical thought, leadership, and team work, framed in the generation of nursing disciplinary knowledge for health, in a globalized world.
Know our rates and dates
Enrollment: Until Thursday, January 23, 2020
Interview: You will find the information on the registration credential that will be sent to the email you registered. In case you do not get the complete information, you can contact the faculty and request it
Admission results: You can check if you were admitted on our website or by calling the faculty of the chosen program
Duration of the program: 8 semesters (4 years)
Tuition payment: The admitted applicant will have a period of fifteen (15) days to pay the tuition after passing the admission certificate.
Cost of registration PIN: $7.035.000 COP.
Total cost per semester: $ 170,000 COP
You will find the information on the registration credential that will be sent to the email you registered. In case you do not get the complete information, you can contact the faculty and request it
*The cost of the semester depends on the number of credits that are enrolled.
Learn about our enrollment requirements:
• Enlarged and legible identity document.
• Recent color photo with white background, size 3 × 4.
• Scores of grades 9, 10, 11 and 12 (if the latter applies.
• Copy of the high school diploma.
• If you have not graduated from high school, attach proof that you are currently in your last year.
• Test scores of “CFES or SABER 11 °”. If you do not have the scores of the test, enclose the citation to the examination or proof of being enrolled to them.
• Certificate of affiliation to a health system (EPS) or prepaid medicine.
Head of Undergraduate Nursing
Academic Coordinator I and II year
Adriana Escobar Orozco
Phone: (57) (4) 444 05 55 Ext: 1609
Academic Coordinator III and IV year
Paola Sofia Petro Lafont
Phone: (57) (4) 444 05 55 Ext. 1327
Do you want to know more? Write us
Dedsy Yajaira Berbesi Fernandez
Phone:444 05 55 Ext: 1356
María Jimena Echeverri Montoya
Phone: (57) (4) 444 0555 Ext. 1299
Flor Vianey Estrada Monsalve
Phone: (57) (4) 444 05 55 Ext: 1327
If you have a commitment to health and life care, the nursing program is for you.
We stand out for having different approaches that allow a better training of our professionals.
We train ethical, autonomous, competitive, and socially responsible professionals.
To belong to our program you must have abilities for teamwork, have ethical strength, have warmth in relationships with others, be creative and willing to learn and provide that knowledge for the care of the person, the family and the community.
• Trajectory of the institution in the training of professionals in the area of health.
• Possibility of interaction during training with other health and related professionals.
• Human quality of the nursing professional.
• Duration of eight semesters.
• Emphasis on the care of the elderly.
• Own practice facilities
• Inclusion of simulation and laboratories as an educational strategy.
• Research strengthening and care management during the training process.
• Mastery of a second language.
The competencies that characterize our graduates are:
• They will be competent for teamwork, leaders for planning and execution in care interventions, based on critical, ethical and sustainable thinking according to the needs of the population.
• They will obtain the skills for the holistic care of the patient and make decisions according to the problems of caring for him, his family and his needs.
• They will educate for health based on communicative strategies and linguistic and academic resources acquired by the Nursing professional of CES University.
• They will manage and manage projects on health issues in the public or private sector that impact the population’s quality of life.
• Social skills and self-management will allow them to have the ability to work in a team.
• They will act with leadership and professional ethics in the different scenarios where they perform their work.
Know the necessary requirements to access the degree process of our University.
We have social projection programs to help the community and strengthen our knowledge.
We offer financing options and scholarships to our students with entities in agreement.
In order to graduate, you must:
1. Approve all the subjects of the study plan and the specific requirements for each program, reported in the minutes by the Promotions Committee.
2. Present the current tests that the State determines as of mandatory compliance.
3. Fulfill the requirement of a second language as stated in the agreement of the Superior Council.
4. Present certificate of attendance to the CES Chair.
5. Present the payment of the degree rights, established by the Administrative Committee.
6. Approve grade work.
7. Be in good standing with the University in every respect.
Caregivers Project – Envigado:
We have developed this project in order to meet the needs of the community through the work of caregivers carried out by our nursing professionals.
Friendly teenage assistance centers:
We provide consultancy to young people and adolescents in matters of family planning and sexual orientation to control and prevent diseases and unwanted pregnancies.
Nursing Training Center:
We have practice centers for our students and the health community to explore in environments that resemble real places and situations to update, strengthen and evaluate their knowledge, skills and abilities.
We are constantly developing new activities to strengthen knowledge and contribute to our community. Look forward to more social projects.
For financing we have agreements with:
Bank of Bogota
National Savings Fund (NSF)
¿Qué dicen de nuestros
“Lo mejor de estudiar en la Universidad CES, es como una familia, te dan todo en la carrera a nivel académico, te exigen y lo que necesites en la facultad lo encuentras. La Universidad te brinda todo para estar bien. Estar aquí es como estar en la casa, en el hogar“.
¿Qué dicen de nuestros
“Como egresados nos reconocen por nuestro profesionalismo, como personas competentes, humanas e idóneas, que se actualizan permanente en los conocimientos para poder ejercer en la labor con espíritu de servicio hacia los demás“.
¿Qué dicen de nuestros
“Nos caracterizamos por ser un profesionales con una formación integral capaces de destacarnos en los diferentes escenarios que nos brinda el medio actual, con competencias de trabajo en equipo, comunicación, innovación, liderazgo, pero sobre todo con CALIDAD HUMANA.”
We promote activities that impact and project scientific, social and environmental aspects. More
Legal information of the program
Name of the program:
Faculty of Nursing
Modality of the program:
Presence – based
Type of program:
Resolution 14772 of July 18 of 2016
Enrollment PIN fee:
Total cost per semester:
4 years (8 semesters)