SNIES: 104290| Qualified registration: Resolution 3066 of March 11 of 2015
We train professionals highly qualified and contextualized in the food and nutritional reality of the world, the country and the region, capable of addressing problems related to the set of processes of human nutrition and diet, within the framework of the nutrition and food system.
Our graduates are characterized by a strong scientific foundation and a high social and ethical sense to act as leaders and active members of interdisciplinary teams in the areas of nutrition performance: health sector, industry and food market, research, public health and primary care.
We develop our program in three periods, in which the future Masters will develop skills in the curricular areas: disciplinary, research and innovation and socio- humanistics.
Know our rates and dates
Enrollment: until December 11, 2020
Interviews: You will find the information on the registration credential that will be sent to the email you registered. In case you do not get the complete information, you can contact the faculty and request it
Admission results: You can check if you were admitted on our website or by calling the faculty of the chosen program
Duration: 10 semesters (5 years)
Tuition payment: you will get your registration payment by email where you will find information on dates, value and payment methods
Start of classes: January 25, 2021 (confirm with the faculty)
Cost of Registration PIN: $ 170,000 COP
Total cost per semester: $384.480 COP
*The cost of the semester depends on the number of credits that are enrolled.
Learn about our enrollment requirements:
• Enlarged and legible identity document.
• Recent color photo with white background, size 3 × 4.
• Scores of grades 9, 10, 11 and 12 (if the latter applies)..
• Copy of the high school diploma.
• If you have not graduated from high school, attach proof that you are currently in your last year.
• Test scores of “CFES or SABER 11 °”. If you do not have the scores of the test, enclose the citation to the examination or proof of being enrolled to them.
• Certificate of affiliation to a health system (EPS) or prepaid medicine.
If you are motivated to work for nutrition and the feeding of people, our program is for you.
To start a new learning experience, we offer you our seedbeds of applicants
Our professionals lead interdisciplinary processes related to food and nutrition in different fields.
To belong to the Nutrition and Dietetics program you must be responsible and have a scientific and social commitment, with a high ethical sense and critical attitude towards the food and nutritional problems of people.
You must be disciplined, and with great motivation to keep up with the advances of science and technology.
Constant research should be your strength to be contextualized with the food and nutritional reality of the world, and be able to address issues related to nutrition and food systems.
El semillero es un espacio creado para que nuestros aspirantes e interesados en ser nutricionistas dietistas conozcan un poco más sobre el objeto de estudio del programa y los retos que asumirán en su ejercicio profesional.
The seedbed is aimed at students in grades 10 and 11 and
people interested in the program, who through conversations, keynote presentations with invited experts and practices at the Center for Advanced Studies in Nutrition and Food, will learn about the most relevant aspects of the study of Nutrition and Dietetics of CES University
As a graduate you can work in:
• The planning, monitoring and evaluation of the diet of the person or group of healthy people, with alterations of their state of health, taking into account the physiological or pathological needs if necessary.
• The planning, management, evaluation and execution of population and community processes for disease prevention and health promotion, acting on the general population, from diverse entities, developing and participating in food policy, prevention and health programs in general, and of food education, within the framework of public health and community nutritio.
• The management and organization of community or institutional food services and in the processes of monitoring and surveillance for the quality and the healthiness of food during the entire production process.
• The innovation of new products and social marketing related to food and the promotion of healthy lifestyles and eating habits. As well as in the management of new products aimed at food and nutritional supplementation and complementation processes..
• In training and teaching processes in public and private institutions and in formal or non-formal education processes, guiding processes of training, training or updating in nutrition and food to health professionals or food sciences, producers, consumers, health promoters, industrialists, and food handlers, among others.
• As a researcher in interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary teams in the food, nutrition and health sciences.
Know the necessary requirements to access the degree process of our University.
Know our facilities, benefits and services we have for you
We offer financing options and scholarships to our students with entities in agreement.
In order to graduate, you must:
1. Approve all the subjects of the study plan and the specific requirements for each program, reported in the minutes by the Promotions Committee.
2. Present the current tests that the State determines as of mandatory compliance.
3. Fulfill the requirement of a second language as stated in the agreement of the Superior Council.
4. Present certificate of attendance to the CES Chair.
5. Present the payment of the degree rights, established by the Administrative Committee.
6. Approve grade work.
7. Be in good standing with the University in every respect.
At CES University we look after the welfare of our students, and that is why we have developed physical, social, sports and cultural spaces so that the educational community can access them at any time.
Our campus has an infrastructure of 3 buildings with parking, green areas, more than 15 restaurants, accessibility ramps, coliseum and sports areas for squash, table tennis, billiards, video games, and gym, among others.
For financing we have agreements with:
Bank of Bogota
National Savings Fund (NSF)
Nutricionista Dietista - Especialista en Administración de Servicios de Salud - Magíster en Salud Pública - Doctorado en Estudios Organizacionales
Profesional en Gerencia de Sistemas de Información en Salud - Magíster en Salud Pública y en Epidemiología
Zootecnista - Especialista en Ciencia y Tecnología de Alimentos - Magíster en Ciencia y Tecnología de Alimentos
Nutricionista Dietista - Educador físico - Especialista en Nutrición Humana - Magíster en Ciencias de la Alimentación y Nutrición Humana
Profesional en Gastronomía y Cocina - Especialista en Intervención Creativa - Magíster en Gerencia de la Innovación y el Conocimiento
We promote activities that impact and project scientific, social and environmental aspects. More
Legal information of the program
Name of the program:
Nutrition and dietetics
Faculty of Nutrition and Food Sciences
Modality of the program:
Presence – based
Type of program:
Resolution 3066 of March 11 of 2015
5 years (10 semesters)
Academic credit cost: