SNIES: 102162| Qualified registration: Resolution 14200 of December 10 of 2019
Our Pharmaceutical Chemistry program combines three major disciplines: basic sciences, biomedical sciences and pharmaceutical sciences.
Which are related through scientific research, biotechnology and innovation for the design and development of products and processes necessary for the care and protection of human, animal and environmental health.
We train professionals with high human, ethical standards and with a sense of social responsibility. Passionate about science, motivated by the service to others, without fear of facing the challenges that knowledge proposes.
We have a curriculum that promotes the construction and permanent development of our students with high standards of quality and excellence, in order to offer society a comprehensive, responsible and leading pharmaceutical chemist.
For this, we also rely on the development of lines and research groups that project the student to society, through advisory and consulting activities that support the academic and teaching activity of the University.
Know our rates and dates
Enrollment: until February 5, 2021
Interview: You will find the information on the registration credential that will be sent to the email you registered. In case you do not get the complete information, you can contact the faculty and request it
Admission results: You can check if you were admitted on our website or by calling the faculty of the chosen program
Duration of the program: 10 semesters (5 years)
Registration date: you will get your registration payment by email where you will find information on dates, value and payment methods
Start of classes: January 25, 2021 (confirm with the faculty)
Cost of registration PIN: $ 170,000 COP
Academic credit cost: $338.000 COP
*The cost of the semester depends on the number of credits that are enrolled.
Learn about our enrollment requirements:
• Enlarged and legible identity document.
• Recent color photo with white background, size 3 × 4.
• Scores of grades 9, 10, 11 and 12 (if the latter applies.
• Copy of the high school diploma.
• If you have not graduated from high school, attach proof that you are currently in your last year.
• Test scores of “CFES or SABER 11 °”. If you do not have the scores of the test, enclose the citation to the examination or proof of being enrolled to them.
• Certificate of affiliation to a health system (EPS) or prepaid medicine.
If you have a scientific vocation and you are passionate about experimentation and science, this program is for you.
To start a new learning experience we offer you our seedbed of applicants.
Our professionals have basic and specific skills to be developed in the labor field.
To be part of the Pharmaceutical Chemistry program you must be attracted to the natural sciences, mathematics and biomedical sciences.
You must like reading and research, be passionate about the challenge of discovering, innovating and inventing, and have the initiative to propose theories and methods.
You must also be observant, thoughtful, analytical and propositive. To feel that the life and health of many depends on the effort of those who feel passion for research in the laboratory or in the field.
In our Pharmaceutical Chemistry seedbed you will identify the academic aspects that characterize this profession, the possibilities of pharmaceutical research and innovation in all its fields and the future of its worldwide development.
With this information, based on theoretical and practical elements, you can develop a better idea of what pharmaceutical chemistry is,
what subjects are taken during university academic training, in which fields of research and innovation the pharmaceutical world develops, how it relates to other sciences and what are your chances of professional performance.
Our graduate acts autonomously, with ethical thinking and understands the needs of today’s pharmaceutical industries.
He advises and executes scientific research and development programs of interest to the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry, clinical pharmacy, community pharmacy, healthcare pharmacy and other products, processes and services.
He efficiently manages work resources and techniques and develops research and innovation projects in the field of products of biological and biotechnological origin.
He produces new knowledge from his thinking and research capacity, in addition to generating continuous learning behaviors to be updated on new knowledge, contexts and strategies of the field.
Know the necessary requirements to access the degree process of our University.
We have agreements with 17 universities in the world that have the Pharmaceutical Chemistry program.
We offer financing options and scholarships to our students with entities in agreement.
In order to graduate, you must:
1. Approve all the subjects of the study plan and the specific requirements for each program, reported in the minutes by the Promotions Committee.
2. Present the current tests that the State determines as of mandatory compliance.
3. Fulfill the requirement of a second language as stated in the agreement of the Superior Council.
4. Present certificate of attendance to the CES Chair.
5. Present the payment of the degree rights, established by the Administrative Committee.
6.Approve grade work
7. Be in good standing with the University in every respect.
With these universities we have an agreement so that our students can perform rotations, practices and training activities:
• University of Texas (USA)
• University of Kentucky (USA)
• University of New Mexico (USA)
• Universidad de Salamanca (Spain)
• Universidad de Granada (Spain)
• Universidad de Sevilla (Spain)
• Universidad de Valencia (Spain)
• Universidad Alonso X El Sabio (Spain)
• University of Camerino (Italy)
• Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (Mexico)
• Universidad Veracruzana (Mexico)
• Universidad de Guadalajara (Mexico)
• Universidad de Chile (Chile)
• Universidad de Buenos Aires (Argentina)
• Universidad Federal de Santa Catarina (Brazil)
• Universidad Federal de Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)
For financing we have agreements with:
CES Educational Strengthening Program
Bank of Bogota
National Savings Fund (NSF)
Perfil de los docentes
Ph.D en Ciencias farmacéuticas y alimentarias. Toxicología, Química orgánica y análisis metabólico mediante espectrometría de masas.
¿Qué dicen de nuestros programas?
“Yo elegí la Universidad CES por que la siempre busca la excelencia en todo, no solo se busca formar profesionales que sepan muchas cosas, si no también que lo sepan aplicar”.
¿Qué dicen de nuestros programas?
“Mi experiencia en la Universidad ha sido sencillamente gratificante, me ha enseñado mucho sobre cómo tomar decisiones, tener la responsabilidad presente en el día a día y tomarlo como un hábito y sobre cómo ayudar a las demás personas con mis conocimientos y mis acciones”.
¿Qué dicen de nuestros programas?
“Lo mejor es hacer parte de una Universidad que realmente te apoya y te toma en cuenta como estudiante si importar posición o estrato socio-económico. En lo académico, es la mezcla de profesores con experiencia en la academia y el medio laboral real; así como la posibilidad de relacionamiento con estudiantes de distintas áreas y carreras“.
We promote activities that impact and project scientific, social and environmental aspects. More
Legal information of the program
Name of the program:
Faculty of Sciences and Biotechnology
Modality of the program:
Presence – -based
Type of program:
Resolution 14200 of December 10 of 2019
5 years (10 semesters)
Academic credit cost:
Other programs that may interest you
The technology program in Regency of Pharmacy in virtual modality has a duration of six semesters for a total of 102 credits. Although the courses are taught virtually, the curriculum includes a fa... Más