SNIES: 12071| Qualified registration: 4846 April 7, 2014
Our program offers students the opportunity to train for performance in different fields of psychology, such as: clinical psychology, neuroscience, psychosocial intervention, research, mental health, among others. We have personalized support from our highly qualified teachers.
From the first semester our students have the possibility of making rotations in different institutions and fields of practice, which allows them a constant approach to the realities and needs of the environment.
Our program has an international orientation through agreements for the realization of internships and double degree programs (currently with the Catholic University of Valencia).
Know our rates and dates
Enrollment: Until Friday, December 13, 2019
Interview: You will find the information on the registration credential that will be sent to the email you registered. In case you do not get the complete information, you can contact the faculty and request it
Admission results: You can check if you were admitted on our website or by calling the faculty of the chosen program
Duration of the program: 10 semesters (5 years)
Tuition payment: you will get your registration payment by email where you will find information on dates, value and payment methods
Start of classes: January 27, 2020
Cost of registration PIN: $ 170,000 COP
Academic credit cost: $451.143 COP
*The cost of the semester depends on the number of credits that are enrolled.
Learn about our enrollment requirements:
• Enlarged and legible identity document.
• Recent color photo with white background, size 3 × 4.
• Scores of grades 9, 10, 11 and 12 (if the latter applies).
• Copy of the high school diploma.
• If you have not graduated from high school, attach proof that you are currently in your last year.
• Test scores of “CFES or SABER 11 °”. If you do not have the scores of the test, enclose the citation to the examination or proof of being enrolled to them.
• Certificate of affiliation to a health system (EPS) or prepaid medicine.
If you have an interest in human behavior and social phenomena, the Psychology program is for you.
To start a new learning experience, we offer you our seedbed of applicants.
We train psychologists balanced in being, knowing, knowing how to do and knowing how to relate, centered in society.
Our program is open to people with social sensitivity, attitude of service, creativity, readiness for individual and team work, discipline, dedication, capacity for analysis and synthesis.
Applicants are characterized by their commitment to the processes of social transformation and mental health of individuals, groups, institutions and communities.
Strengthen the vocation of the psychologist and promote active and responsible participation in his training process.
We offer meeting spaces with professionals in psychology from different fields. In addition, visits to our centers of attention and to the academic spaces of the program may be scheduled to interact with students and professionals.
• Program Orientation.
• Psychobiological training area.
• Training area in the disciplinary field.
• Mental health training area.
• Fields of action and work of the psychologist.
• Being a psychologist: a personal and professional reflection.
To be part of our seedbeds contact (57) (4) 444 0555 Ext: 1563 or email email@example.com
Our psychologists have the ability to creatively and intelligently appropriate advances in science to analyze and use the results of research for psychology.
They apply the great fields of knowledge, methods and disciplinary and interdisciplinary techniques of psychology, to design, manage and evaluate services and processes of improvement in different social settings.
They use psychological methods and techniques that allow them to carry out diagnosis, orientation, analysis, investigation, prevention and individual and group treatment.
Our program has a double degree agreement with the Catholic University of Valencia
Our program has a double degree agreement with the Catholic University of Valencia.
We offer financing options and scholarships to our students with entities in agreement.
In order to graduate, you must::
1. Approve all the subjects of the study plan and the specific requirements for each program, reported in the minutes by the Promotions Committee.
2. Present the current tests that the State determines as of mandatory compliance.
3. Fulfill the requirement of a second language as stated in the agreement of the Superior Council.
4. Present certificate of attendance to the CES Chair.
5. Present the payment of the degree rights, established by the Administrative Committee.
6. Approve grade work
7. Be in good standing with the University in every respect.
As part of our commitment to excellence, we offer a double degree agreement with the Catholic University of Valencia San Vicente Martir, Spain.
This agreement will allow you to obtain your professional degree, with both universities.
For financing we have agreements with:
Bank of Bogota
National Savings Fund (NSF)
We promote activities that impact and project scientific, social and environmental aspects. More
Legal information of the program
Name of the program:
Modality of the program:
Presence – based
Type of program:
4846 April 7, 2014
High quality accreditation:
Resolution 01451 of February 3 of 2017
5 years (10 semesters)
Academic credit cost:
Total cost per semester: