SNIES: 91510| Qualified registration: Resolution 13296 of July 11, 2017
The Masters in Quality trains qualified professionals who have the capacity to implement quality strategies, processes and systems that respond to the current needs of the General Social Security System in Health, and also generate knowledge in problem solving.
The program trains professionals with investigative capacity, who make well informed decisions, develop skills to generate such information, which allows solving the different problems related to health quality that the country must constantly face, both from its central level and at the level of the provision of services.
El programa académico de la Maestría en Calidad en Salud se soporta en el concepto de calidad, la cual es una condición transversal y un elemento inherente en todo el proceso de atención en salud. Se ofrece en cuatro semestres académicos.
Know our rates and dates
Admission test: 1 de julio de 2020, 8:00 a.m. a 10:00 a.m.
interviews: Hasta el 1 de julio de 2020. Se realizarán de manera presencial o virtual dada la contingencia. La fecha y hora de la entrevista deben solicitarse a la Facultad desde la inscripción en el teléfono (4) 4440555 ext. 1351 o al correo firstname.lastname@example.org
Admission results: 1 de julio de 2020. Los resultados podrán ser consultados en el Portal web.
Tuition payment: Hasta el 4 de julio de 2020
Start of classes: 2 de julio: Un día con Bienestar - 3 de julio: Cátedra CES e inicio inducción - 4 de julio: Continuación de la inducción
Days and class schedules: viernes y sábado 8:00 a.m. a 12:00 m., 1:00 p.m. a 5:00 p.m. Cada 15 días
Place: Universidad CES, sede El Poblado
Cost of registration PIN:: $163.000 COP
Academic credit cost: $9.750.000 COP.
Documentación requerida para el proceso de inscripción:
· Copia del acta de pregrado
· Copia del diploma
· Copia del documento de identidad (ampliado al 150%)
· Foto tamaño 3 x 4 a color, fondo blanco
NOTA: Los documentos anteriores no necesitan estar autenticados.
No se considerarán aquellos formularios en los que se compruebe falsedad en los datos o que no estén totalmente diligenciados.
No se podrá realizar la entrevista si viene a ella sin la documentación mínima exigida.
Our applicant is a leader in projects and research teams oriented to new knowledge.
Why choose this program?
We have professional experience in our programs. Know the advantages of studying with us.
Our graduates are able to use research to solve problems.
Aimed at professionals or specialists in the areas of health, economy, administration, engineering and exact sciences that work in management, direction, audit, administration, control and continuous improvement of the quality of health sector institutions in Health Promoting Companies, Public and Private Health Service Providers, local, departmental and municipal health departments.
Also to those who work as auditors of health sector projects, ISC Organizations; Professional Risk Administrators and government institutions, dedicated to health or social protection activities.
Professionals who work in the area of health who wish to apply the principles of quality and safety in their clinical practice and who have an interest in quality management, patient safety or care model management, risk management, management and direction of health organizations, among others.
It is also aimed at administrators of health programs, professionals from the pharmaceutical industry, professionals from the health technology industry, Health information management and analysis professionals and professionals working in the area of public health at a Governmental, regional or local level.
• For the training of responsible, comprehensive people, committed to excellence, with social and ethical sensitivity, competent to investigate and identify needs and problems of the different actors of the health system, propose and implement care and administration models, which guarantee better results in the framework of quality in health.
• For the emphasis on research, which develops the ability to solve problems typical of his region and city.
• For being a program highly recognized by the different actors of the general social security system in health, characterized by higher academic, training and research standards.
• For the characterization and identification of master in quality, as a professional generator and transmitter of knowledge, guarantor of the improvement of the conditions of provision, administration and results in health of the populations.
• For research as a fundamental axis, with the ability to generate useful knowledge to the population group on which he works. As a reasoner and decision maker based on information and with high capacity to lead multidisciplinary working groups that are distinguished by the quality of a well-grounded argument.
• For being the first master’s degree in health quality with these research and management characteristics in Antioquia and the country.
• Full and responsible person with the ability to use knowledge for the benefit of the population and considering the economic and social realities under which health decisions must be made.
• Professional with the best possible level of training that can be accessed in this area, with an important capacity for self-learning that allows him to continue to be updated on the different concepts that form the body of knowledge of quality in health.
• Excellent researcher, with the ability to generate useful knowledge to the population group on which he works.
• Capable of responding to the changing needs of health quality systems
leading multidisciplinary work teams in organizations that have the capacity to generate information for decision making
• Developing skills in the evaluation processes of health quality management systems, considering both qualitative and quantitative analyzes that are complementary in the concept of quality
Know the requirements to access the degree process at our University.
Get to know the work fields where you can work after being a graduate of CES University.
Financing and scholarships
We offer financing options and scholarships to our students with entities in agreement.
You must pass all the subjects of the study plan and the specific requirements for each program reported in the minutes by the Promotions Committee. In addition, it is required:
1. Have presented the current tests that the State determines as mandatory.
2. Present certificate of attendance to the CES Chair.
3. The payment of the rights of degree, established in the pecuniary rights.
4. Have passed the grade or research work.
5. Be in good standing with the University for every concept.
• Master or professional in charge of the design, implementation and evaluation of programs, policies or projects in the area of health quality.
• Coordinator or advisor, whose responsibility is the inspection, administration, surveillance and control of risks and damages, which are the product of health care.
• Advisor in analysis and formulation of processes, as well as interventions and evaluations of quality health programs.
• Researcher, member or leader of interdisciplinary groups that generate proposals and developments in the field of quality of health care.
For financing we have agreements with:
Bank of Bogota
National Savings Fund (FNA)
Áreas de experiencia
Teorías y enfoques de la calidad en salud, Gestión integral de la calidad, Herramientas de Gestión clínica y administrativa.
Áreas de experiencia
Teorías y enfoques de la calidad, Herramientas de gestión clínica y administrativa, Seguridad del paciente.
¿Qué dicen de nuestras
“Elegí la Maestría por su diseño curricular que facilita e invita a un pensamiento socio-critico, que entrelazan conocimientos, experiencias y enseñanzas las cuales expanden la frontera del conocimiento, fortaleciendo la ética, los principios sociales y humanos.”
¿Qué dicen de nuestras
“La Maestría me ha permitido desempeñarme con éxito en el campo hospitalario y académico. Sus bases en cuanto a investigación se convierten en una herramienta fundamental para el desarrollo de propuestas de impacto en el sistema de atención de calidad“.
¿Qué dicen de nuestras
“La maestría ofrece a los estudiantes una formación con herramientas en gestión de la calidad en salud y competencias de análisis de datos e investigación. Donde el enfoque se centra en dar solución a problemas y situaciones propias del quehacer de un magister de calidad“.
Legal information of the program
Name of the program:
Masters in Health Quality
Face-to-face – Research
Type of program
Resolution 13296 of July 11, 2017
Master in Health Quality
2 years (4 semesters)
Total cost per semester:$9.750.000 COP