We seek to train professionals with the strategic leadership style, capable of leading transformational processes in organizations that contribute to the improvement of people, processes and techniques, through tools such as change management, coaching as an innovative process and language skills, linking as a structural center the training of human beings with skills and attitudes of reflection, learning and transformation applicable to personal and executive life, contributing to the welfare of dynamic and sustainable organizations.
The strategic leader has skills to think critically, self-manage emotions and the environment, understand body language, self-learning and acting proactively, through actions framed in unconditional responsibility, integrity and coherence.
The curriculum is organized in two academic periods that integrate four curricular areas that propose an integral formation for our students: Leadership and Management, Organizational Coaching, Applied Research and Socio-Humanistics.
It has a group of teachers of the highest level who use different educational strategies of an active nature, where they combine teaching, group work, research, analysis and resolution of cases and playfulness, with experiences that allow the best apprehension of knowledge and the development of skills.
Know our rates and dates for the year 2021
Registration: Inscripciones permanentes
Interviews: Se programará la entrevista de manera presencial o virtual con la Facultad de Ciencias Administrativas y Económicas (área de posgrados gerenciales)
Publication of results: Se enviará un correo electrónico informando los aspirantes admitidos
Tuition payment: hasta el 10 de diciembre de 2020
Classes start date: Febrero 5 de 2021 (sujeta a cambios)
Hours: Friday 1:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monthly meetings.
Registration PIN cost: $163.000 COP
Total cost per semester: $7.900.000 COP
You must send the required documentation to the Faculty of Administrative and Economic Sciences no later than 2 days before the interview. Send it with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org /
· Copy of the undergraduate certificate
· Copy of the diploma
· Copy of identity card (extended to 150%)
· Photo size 3 x 4 color, white background
NOTE: The above documents or photocopies do not need to be authenticated.
Those forms in which the data is proven to be false, or not fully completed, will not be considered.
The interview cannot be held if you come to it without the minimum required documentation.
Head of Postgraduate Studies Faculty of Administrative and Economic Sciences
Diana Alejandra Londoño Pulgarín
Telephone: (57) (4) 444 0555 Ext. 1429 – 1353
Attention applicants and students Specialization in Leadership and Organizational Skills
Paola Andrea Osorio Gómez
E-mail: email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: (57) (4) 4440555 Ext. 1175
Cellular or WhatsApp: 310 4294657
Do you want to know more? Write to us at
Assistant to the Faculty of Administrative Sciences
Monica Alexandra Marin Fernandez
Telephone: (57) (4) 4440555 Ext. 1353 – 1429
Faculty of Administrative and Economic Sciences
Telephone: (57) (4) 4440555 Ext. 1353 – 1429
Our program is aimed at professionals interested in acquiring organizational leadership skills.
We have the highest standards of quality in education, which allows us to be recognized for excellence.
Our specialists have the skills to ensure quality and efficiency in organizational management.
Aimed at professionals, whatever their degree training, who wish to become competent strategic leaders with a solid background in theory, methodology and technique, and who have a critical attitude towards explanatory schemes, available information and processes
social and capable of intervening in the decision-making, design, execution and evaluation of organizational processes at any level.
- First formal postgraduate education program in the country that contemplates coaching as a valid academic tool for the development of personal and organizational skills.
- Those who study this specialization will obtain, in addition to the title of Specialist in Leadership and Organizational Skills, the International Certification as an Executive Coach.
- Highly practical component that guarantees and supports the development of leadership skills. The program has a “Skill Lab” with a “Learning by Doing” approach.
- Students may be part of the Group and/or Seedbed of Research in Leadership and Organizational Coaching recognized by Colciencias.
- Leading teachers – high level business coaches with practical professional, educational and didactic experience.
- Approvals and discounts apply.
Graduates of the Leadership and Organizational Skills Specialization may
- To develop key competencies in the management of companies and teams, to strengthen the skills of its employees by improving productivity and generating results.
- To design, organize, plan and manage the organizational strategy applying methods and techniques of the training process or Executive Coaching with leadership skills framed in the SER.
- Self-lead and manage the change of personal and organizational paradigms, using different skills and tools from his training as a strategic leader.
- To apply the knowledge of the coaching and relationship process, necessary to promote the creative and collaborative capacities of people, assertive communication and the efficient management of work teams promoting cohesion, integration, commitment and productivity.
- Diagnose problems and define conflict resolution strategies that open up possibilities for organizational, group and personal growth.
- Manage learning and continuous improvement through tools such as neuromanagement, neurolinguistic programming (NLP), mindfulness and emotional intelligence.
- To focus its efforts on achievement, efficiency, quality and respect for people, systems and organizations.
- To operate effectively in the interpretation of the mental models and cultural paradigms of the context, in order to favor the processes of change and organizational learning.
- Practice as an organizational/executive coach.
Learn about the requirements needed to access the degree process at our University.
Learn about the job fields where you can work after graduating from CES University.
At the University we offer financing options and scholarships to our students with entities in agreement.
You must pass all curriculum subjects and specific requirements for each program, reported in the minutes by the Promotion Committee. In addition, it is required:
- To have presented the evidence in force that the State determines to be obligatory.
- Present certificate of attendance to the CES Chair.
3. The payment of grade rights, as set out in the pecuniary rights.
4. Passing the compulsory copyright course.
5. To have approved the work of degree or research.
6. Peace and safety with the University in all respects.
Our graduates will be able to perform as:
- Leader in the area of organizational human development.
- High performance team leaders in any area of the organization.
- Lead coach, independent consultant.
For financing we have agreements with:
Bank of Bogotá
National Savings Fund (FNA)
Professor of the diploma courses: Coaching with NLP and Educational Coaching and Emotional Intelligence at the Faculty of Administrative and Economic Sciences at the CES University of Medellín, postgraduate and extension professor at the Faculty of Medicine at the CES University in the Public Health Department, and also<br /> in the Clinical Postgraduate Extension Courses.
I am a personal coach, executive, team, neurolinguistic programmer, lecturer and research professor in the line of Leadership and Organizational Coaching at CES University, master's degree in management, specialist in senior management.
Master Organizational Coach from CES University and Business Consultant, with studies in Business Administration, Master in Business Administration, Specialization in International Business and Specialization in Political Studies.
Master Coach expert degree, president of the Latin American Association of Coaching and NLP. Director and main researcher of the line in Leadership and Organizational Coaching at CES University, endorsed by Colciencias.
Social communicator UPB, Specialist in marketing Eafit, MBA financial emphasis Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Consultant and trainer in leadership and team issues, member of the group HELICES, University Teacher, teacher in Postgraduate CES - UPB, teacher CES - UPB Masters in commercial management of services and strategic thinking.
Specialist, MSc & PhD in Epidemiology - Director of Research and Innovation at CES University - Researcher in the fields of Epidemiology, Mental Health and Pharmacogenomics More than 50 scientific publications in different areas of knowledge.
Legal information of the program
Name of the program:
Leadership and Organizational Skills Specialization
Faculty of Administrative and Economic Sciences
Type of program:
Resolution 014752 of August 12, 2020
To be confirmed
Leadership and Organizational Skills Specialist
1 year (2 semesters)
Total cost per semester: