SNIES: 103638| Qualified registration: Resolution 13421 of August 19, 2014
The specialization in Occupational Health and Safety Management at CES University is a pioneer in the country in the management approach to occupational risks, trained specialists at the managerial and professional levels, highly competent for the knowledge, generation and application of methodologies and models for the management and transformation of health and safety in the workplace.
Universidad del Rosario – Bogotá
Headquarters of entrepreneurship and innovation
North Highway – 200th Street
We offer a multidisciplinary program that allows the student to have an integral and future vision of the realities and challenges of the work environment.
It is structured under three knowledge areas: foundation and context, risk and top management.
Find out about our rates and dates
Registration: Hasta el 7 de junio del 2019
Interviews: Son programadas directamente por la Facultad, de manera presencial o virtual
Publication of results: Podrás consultar si fuiste admitido en nuestra web o llamando a la facultad del programa elegido
Registration Date: Después de pasar acta de admisión, el aspirante admitido tendrá plazo de quince (15) días para realizar el pago de matrícula
Start date of classes: Será notificada por la facultad
Documentation required for the enrollment process:
– Copy of the undergraduate certificate
– Copy of the diploma
– Copy of identity card (extended to 150%)
– Photo size 3 x 4 color, white background
NOTE: The above documents or photocopies do not need to be authenticated.
Those forms in which the data is proven to be false, or not fully completed, will not be considered.
The interview cannot be held if you come to it without the minimum required documentation.
Coordination Universidad del Rosario
Santiago José Alzate Cotes
Calle 200 between Autopista Norte and Carrera 7ª.
Telephone: (57) (1) 2970200 Ext. 3939
Administrative Assistant Universidad del Rosario
Ana Maria Tovar Manchola
Telephone: (57) (1) 2970200 Ext. 3922
Calle 200 between Autopista Norte and Carrera 7ª
Do you want to know more? Write us
Coordinator Specialization in Management of Safety and Health at Work.
Mark Anthony Cross Duke
Telephone: (57) (4) 4440555 Ext. 1666
Assistant Division of Public Health CES University
Sandra Milena Cadavid Zapata
Telephone: (57) (4) 4440555 Ext. 1351
22-04 10th Street. Medellín
Our program is aimed at professionals from different areas of knowledge.
We have the highest standards of quality in education, which allows us to be recognized for excellence.
Our specialists have the skills to ensure the quality and efficiency of health services.
It is a multidisciplinary program that allows a comprehensive and future vision of the realities and challenges of the working environment, and is aimed at professionals from various branches of knowledge, such as: the health sector, Health Engineering, Administration, Social
Science and Human; that when performing or having affinity for the different areas of the Safety and Health at Work, aspire to develop competences in his management component.
Being a student of Occupational Health and Safety Management at CES University, gives the student advantages and opportunities, because:
– Our academic program is attached to the first Medical School that received the High Quality Institutional Accreditation by the Ministry of Education, giving account of the academic excellence of the programs, its teachers and the resources available.
– We are pioneers and always at the forefront in the formation of highly qualified professionals who are valued by organizations, based on the appropriation of knowledge and
experiences of training professionals in Health and Safety at work for more than 25 years.
– For the integral vision of Health and Safety at Work, the development of multidisciplinary knowledge and respect for ideas.
– The balance between theoretical and practical training, allows the student to apply the learning obtained. By training in the management component of occupational hazards, it leads our graduates to provide practical, tangible and applicable solutions from the perspective of organizational effectiveness.
– Professional profile: Our graduates are able to be managers or responsible for the different processes of Health and Safety in its planning stages, implementation, monitoring and evaluation in various productive sectors in the public and private order.
– Occupational profile: Professionals with a holistic vision and an understanding of the different dimensions of occupational risks in their promotion, prevention and intervention components, and who are strengthened with management skills that enable them to have high performance standards.
Learn about the requirements needed to access the degree process at our University.
Learn about the job fields where you can work after graduating from CES University.
We offer financing options and scholarships to our students with entities in agreement.
You must pass all the study plan subjects and specific requirements for each program, reported in the minutes by the Promotion Committee. In addition, it is required:
1. Have submitted the evidence in force that the State determines to be obligatory.
2. Submit the certificate of attendance to the CES Chair.
3. The payment of grade rights, as set out in the pecuniary rights.
4. Approval of the work of the grade or research.
5. Be in good standing with the University for every concept.
* As a requirement of the specialty, it is the development of a research project, which can be quantitative or qualitative – review article, monograph -, applied research project facing business problems, innovation projects.
The graduate of the program of Management of Safety and Health at work, can perform as:
- Responsible for risk management in occupational safety and health in public and private organizations.
- As an independent consultant.
- As a trainer in subjects covered in the postgraduate course.
For financing we have agreements with:
Bank of Bogotá
National Savings Fund (FNA)
Áreas de experiencia
Odontólogo, diseñador industrial, especialista en Ergonomía, magister en ingeniería biomédica. Con experiencia temático en ergonomía.
Áreas de experiencia
Médica, especialista en Gerencia de la Salud Ocupacional, Especialista en Gerencia Hospitalaria, magister en Educación. Experta en gestión del riesgo y en estrategias de transformación cultural.
Áreas de experiencia
Médico, especialista en Administración de Sistemas de Gestión, Magister en Bioética. Experto temático en sistemas de gestión, auditoria y ética laboral.
Áreas de experiencia
Médico, especialista en Salud Ocupacional, Magister en Salud Ocupacional. Experto temático en medicina laboral, reintegro y readaptación laboral.
Áreas de experiencia
Médico, abogado, especialista en Seguridad y Salud en el Trabajo. Experto temático en medicina laboral, reintegro y readaptación laboral.
Legal information of the program
Name of the program:
Specialization in Occupational Safety and Health Management
University Colegio Mayor Nuestra Señora del Rosario
Type of program:
Specialist in Occupational Safety and Health Management
1 year (2 semesters)
Resolution 13421 of August 19, 2014
Other programs that might interest you
The specialization in Occupational Health and Safety Management at CES University is a pioneer in the country in the management approach to occupational risks, training specialists at the managerial a... Más
We offer a multidisciplinary program that allows the student to have an integral and future vision of the realities and challenges of the work environment. It is structured under three knowledge ar... Más
The program is designed to train high-level specialists in matters related to public health, who can hold senior management positions, who are able to analyze and generate new research knowledge, who ... Más
The program is designed to train high-level specialists in public health-related subjects, who can hold senior management positions, who are capable of analyzing and generating new research knowledge,... Más