Follow the step by step to know your qualifications
Step 1: enter the Extranet
We recommend using the browsers Google Chrome or Internet Explorer.
In the top menu you will find the option Check grades
Step 2: the options will be displayed:
Academic year: select the current or previous year, about which you want to check your grades.
Academic period: select the academic, semester, annual or inter-monthly period on which you want to consult the grades
Study plan : select the study plan on which you want the information
After selecting, click on the OK button .
• Two information blocks will be displayed: the first with the code, name, description, final grade and status of the subject, the second with the details of the marks for each subject.
• Select the subject on which you want to obtain the details of the evaluations.
• In the second block, the evaluation information will be displayed: position, description, evaluation, weighting and grade for each evaluation.
Description: the type of grade
Assessment: the name of the assessment defined by the teacher
Weighting: value of the grade in percentage
Note: the numerical value of the grade
To return to the home page, you must click on the “back” button
Step 4: Historical query
• On the initial consultation page, select the study plan
• Click on the “History” button
• Your name, the number of total subjects in the program and the history of grades will be displayed.
Subject: name of the subject
Level: level to which the subject belongs
Year: year in which the subject was enrolled
Period: academic period in which it was enrolled
Final grade : final grade of the subject at the time of the end of the level or semester
Type of qualification: ordinary grade or if it has any characteristic (determined by the CP, absence or other)
Status of the subject:
enrolled: in progress
incorrectly completed: missed
successfully closed: approved
pending to take: not yet enrolled
Credits: number of credits of the subject within the Status curriculum
Yellow: enrolled or pending to be taken
Green: closed successfully or approved