Get to know the registration instructions for inter-monthly:
For programs with the pre-enrollment option, students must enter only through the option “Reprint form / Online payment of outstanding balances . “
In case of inconsistencies, please contact the faculty directly.
Step 1: when entering the Extranet, you will have in the upper menu the option «Pre-enrollment»
Step 2: when you click, the following will be displayed: program and period, select the academic program and academic period in which you want to pre-enroll, then click on «Consult»
Step 3: in the field “Program subjects” it will show the subjects of your program with their respective schedule
Step 4: in the field “Elective subjects” it will show the subjects that have yet to be taken in the humanities area
Step 5: in the field “Subjects added – Enrollment”, the subjects you have chosen will be displayed. In case any of them are not correct, you can click on the “Clean” button and pre-enroll again. If the selected subjects are correct, the “Register” button will be enabled where you can confirm enrollment
Step 6: once you have registered, a message will appear informing you if the registration is correct or has any problem, it will also show the number of credits taken and the value of the registration. You can pay online or print the receipt to pay at the university cashier or at the banks with which you have an agreement.
• When the registration is made, a registration payment receipt will be generated in the simulation window, this will block the option to cancel subjects, you will be able to enter again ONLY to add new subjects. Each time you add assignments and click on “Enroll”, a new tuition payment receipt will be generated, with a new value to pay.
• If you have any difficulties with the registration, send an email to email@example.com
or call: (57) (4) 4440555 Ext. 1115 – 1339 – 1432
• In case of technical problems, contact the support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call: (57) (4) 4440555 Ext. 5000
• Article 35 of the Student Regulations defines: Enrollment is a contract between the CES and the student, by means of which the Institution undertakes to indicate the means and all the resources available to them for their comprehensive training and the student to maintain a academic performance in accordance with the philosophy of the CES and to fulfill the obligations inherent to its quality and the duties established in the Statutes and Regulations. Enrollment lasts for an academic period and can be renewed at the will of both parties.
The registration is confirmed once the payment is made by means of online payment, or by printing the payment receipt and making the transaction in Bancolombia, Corpbanca or payments in agreement with the Banco de Bogotá in the boxes of Success, Carulla or Surtimax.
Regular student enrollment
Start of classes:
Each faculty has its own agenda for the start of classes, put it in the academic calendar .
• Ordinary enrollment process
Keep in mind that payments made in banks during extended hours are reported to CES University as payments made the next day, so if you pay on the last day you must do it during office hours so that you do not incur an extraordinary tuition.
Students who do not have the transcript and the results of the SABER 11 tests at the time of enrollment for the first semester must deliver them to the Admissions, Registration and Academic Control office, otherwise they will have a lock on enrollment.
• Tuition adjustments process
If, after completing the registration process on the established dates, you present news that requires adjustments to the original registration, take into account the dates set for it.
New student enrollment
Enrollment Date: the date appears on the enrollment settlement that will be delivered at the parents’ meeting. If you require the receipt of payment before the meeting, you can request it at the University Cashier.
Documents for careers:
• Copy of the bachelor’s degree certificate
• Result obtained in the ICFES or SABER11 tests (The citation does not work)
• Identity document (if at the time of presenting you still have an identity card, as soon as you have a card you should approach the Admissions office with its respective enlarged photocopy to update the data)
• Grades 9, 10 and 11. (last report)
• Certificate of affiliation to the EPS or Sisbén (a copy of the card does not work)
• 3 × 4 size photo color with white background for the student ID
• If the student has pending documents, they must send them to the Admissions office to complete the process.
• For high school graduates who have obtained their degree abroad, remember that they must homologate their degree before the Ministry of National Education (you must attach the equivalent to the Colombian State Exam). In case of being admitted, you must attach the commitment certificate to your stationery (which must be requested at the Admissions office or you can download it for the New Students Commitment Certificate), which states that within a period of no more than one year, you will present SABER 11 tests and will deliver it to the Admissions and Records office.
• Copy of the degree certificate that accredits you as a professional
• Identity document
• Copy of the undergraduate grades (Does not apply to postgraduate degrees: Administrative, Psychology)
For the registration to be valid, you must complete the following steps:
• Verification of documents: the Admissions, registration and control office must verify that the documentation required by the University is in order and complete. People who do not have the documentation in order will not appear in the class lists at the beginning of the semester.
• Enrollment contract: with the payment of the enrollment fees, the student expresses his will to belong to the Institution and declares to know and accept the student regulations, thus establishing a voluntary contract between the University and the student.
• Deadline for payment of registration fees:the maximum date to pay the value of the registration is registered in the settlement. This date is considered the last business day to enroll.
• Forms of tuition payment:
Electronic payments, from the Extranet. Payments by card or check in the University Cashier, deposit in Bancolombia or Corpbanca presenting the registration payment, payment with deposit in banks.
1. If you use an invalid payment option such as: Transfer of funds, cash / check consignment, you must send the payment support to fax (57) (4) 2666046 for the payment to be identified, otherwise you may have problems and not appear in class lists.
2. Please note that if your pre-registration has changed you must reapply for your receipt of payment.
Non-refund of the money paid for tuition
• Article 36 of the Student Regulations states that the payment of tuition fees perfects the enrollment contract and entails the express declaration of the student to know and accept these regulations.
• Article 37 of the Student Regulations defines that the return of registration fees will only proceed for reasons of force majeure as long as it is within the month following the expiration of the ordinary registration dates.
• Article 38 of the Student Regulations defines that whoever requests a space reservation and is approved by the faculty, must pay 20% of the tuition fee. The amount paid will be credited to the value of the registration of the year in which you enter and will be kept for up to one (1) year. If after a year you have not yet re-entered the university, said amount is paid in full without refund.
• Article 39 of the Student Regulations expresses that in no case of cancellation of enrollment due to absence or voluntary withdrawal will the fees paid for this concept be returned. Said value will be credited to the student’s account for up to one year as long as the request has been made before the start of the academic period.
Telephone: (57) (4) 4440555 Ext. 1325, 1446 or 1119.
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Step 1: once you enter the Extranet, you will have in the upper menu the option «Pre-enrollment»
Step 2: when you click, the following will be displayed: program and period, select the academic program and academic period that you want to pre-enroll, click on «Consult»
Step 3: in the field “Program subjects” it will show the subjects of the program with their respective schedule
Step 4: the field “Elective subjects” will show the subjects that have yet to be taken in the humanities area
Step 5: in the field “Added subjects – Registration” it will show the subjects you have chosen. In case any of them are not correct, you can click on the “Clean” button and pre-enroll again. If the selected subjects are correct, the “Register” button will be enabled where you can confirm enrollment.
Step 6: once you click on the “Enroll” button, a message will appear informing you if the enrollment is correct or has any inconvenience, it will also show the number of credits taken and the value of the enrollment. You can pay online or print the receipt to pay at the University Cashier or at the banks with which you have an agreement.
• If any of the courses offered does not reach the minimum enrollment quota, it will not open.
• If the faculty did their pre-enrollment, they should not do the subject selection step, just check that they have enrolled the Optional or Elective subject of humanities, and the course they are going to take.
• Confirmation of enrollment: enrollment is confirmed once the payment of your enrollment is made through Online Payment, or by printing the payment receipt and paying in Bancolombia, Corpbanca or payments in agreement with Banco de Bogotá at the cashiers de Éxito, Carulla or Surtimax.
• In the inter-monthly process, if you wish to pay the subjects within the dates established for the inter-monthly process, generate the receipt, print it and pay at any Bancolombia in the country, Corpbanca or at the University Cashier. If you want it to be charged at the value of the registration, it is not necessary to generate the payment receipt, the system automatically assumes it for the next registration.
• Humanities subjects have a maximum capacity: Take this into account in case you wish to change subjects.
• Once the scheduled dates for pre-enrollment have been met, the system locks up and does not allow to generate more payment receipts or charge to enrollment. Any information in this regard should be directed to the billing and portfolio office.
• The Admissions office will carry out permanent monitoring of this process and will be willing to answer any questions related to it.