We are a center of Evaluation and measurement assigned to the Faculty of Psychology of Universidad CES oriented to research, development of instruments and provision of services related to measurement and evaluation, applied in fields such as education, organizations and society, among others.
CESMIDE has a team of specialized professionals, capable of developing, adapting, validating and applying high quality measuring instruments, according to technical standards and national and international ethical regulations. It offers specialized solutions to needs and problems in the field of measurement and evaluation, related to selection processes, profile evaluation and competence development, workloads and psychosocial factors in organizational environments; design of skills evaluation tools and vocational guidance in the academic field, as well as development or adjustment of evaluation methodologies, social perception, public opinion and impact evaluations of psychosocial interventions at a population level.
Through our different actions and areas of work, at CESMIDE we seek to contribute to the development of knowledge about measurement and evaluation, and its application in different areas, such as the design and implementation of public policies, the improvement of social behavior, and the generation of better interpersonal environments and clinical solutions, among others.
Organizational line services
• Evaluation of Psychosocial Factors
• Implementation of epidemiological surveillance systems for psychosocial risk
• Evaluation and intervention of Organizational Climate
• Measurement of leadership practices
• Management of organizational change
• Training in communication, leadership, teamwork and other non-technical skills
• Performance evaluation by competences.
• Technical studies of modernization of personnel plants: measurement of workloads, structuring of function manuals and leveling of salary scales
• Construction and / or application of personnel selection tests, assessment centers and interviews by competencies adjusted to the needs
Educational line services
• Soft skills development and strengthening programs
• Training for teachers in the construction of competency assessments
Address: Calle 10 A # 22 – 04, edificio C primer piso y edificio A tercer piso.
Phone: (57) (4) 444 05 55 Ext 1575 – 1109
Opening hours: Monday to Friday from 7:00 a.m. m. to 5:00 p.m.