HGM-CES Clinical Research Group
Colciencias ranking: C
School of Medicine
Leader research group
Marie Claire Berrouet Mejia
The work plan of the HGM-CES group, to guarantee the fulfillment of its objectives, proposes:
1. Publication of research papers in indexed journals, at least one per year.
2. Formulation of research studies from records of patients attended, at least one per year in each line.
3. Participate in national or international congresses with posters, conferences or workshops.
Lines of investigation
• Quality and safety in hospital care
• Nutritional support in critical patients
• Nosocomial infections
• High-risk neonatology
• High-risk obstetrics
• Oncology and clinical hematology