Research group in Psychology, Health and Society
Colciencias raking: A1
Faculty of Psychology
Leader research group
Nadia Semenova Moratto Vásquez
To investigate from the different epistemological paradigms, the relationship between psychology, health and society, with the purpose of making contributions to the processes of prevention, promotion and intervention of the health of the individual and of this in relation to society.
Lines of investigation
• Neurodevelopment and neuropsychology.
• Legal and forensic psychology.
• Psychosocial studies and intervention.
• Childhood, adolescence and youth.
• Measurement and evaluation in psychology.
• Psychology and health.