What do we do?
We take charge of supporting the different processes, to prevent and protect the institution against possible risks and deviations that affect the fulfillment of the strategic lines and the development objectives; making sure to warn the risks derived from deterioration or deviations of the expected both of the material and logistical aspects, and of the actions of the collaborators in the places of work.
We work for:
• Administrate the risk management system, using recognized methodologies that are aligned and in harmony with each of the University processes.
• Promote a culture of prevention against risks.
• Promote strategies to raise awareness about risks.
• Ensure through the implementation of risk intervention measures, administrative, economic, financial, human, operational and reputational stability at all levels.
• Accompany, guide and support each of the processes in the identification of the risks inherent to their activities and in the design of actions for the prevention, mitigation and control of risks.
• Generate global understanding of risk management so that it is considered an integral part of the processes, which facilitates decision making, the direction of the organization and the achievement of strategic objectives.
• Carry out permanent monitoring of the performance of the risk management system.
• Work on the continuity of the Institution.
• Improvement and continuity in the institutional image.
• Highlight the importance of risk management as an efficient management and oriented towards compliance with institutional objectives.
• Achieve a culture of attitude towards risk.
• Support all the processes of the organization in a risk-based approach.
• Generate value in each of the processes.
• Monitor the effectiveness of controls for risk mitigation.
• Ensure that everyone contributes to the stability and continuity of operations.
• Establish responsibilities at all levels of the organization.
• Ensure that the risk management process is an integral part of the organization’s processes.
• Progressively establish a common language regarding risk management.
• Ensure the regulatory and legal compliance of the institution.