Adopt the CES University’s integrated management policy within the framework of quality, environmental, and occupational health and safety management systems .
“CES University as an institution of higher education oriented to academic and administrative excellence, and in harmony with the Institutional Educational Project and the Strategic Development Plan, is committed to strengthening its academic and administrative processes, the comprehensive training of professionals to undergraduate and postgraduate level with a human sense, the promotion of research, innovation and entrepreneurship, the transfer of knowledge and its social projection, university well-being and the development of human talent ”.
As a commitment to continuous improvement, the University:
- Ensures compliance with legal requirements related to the integrated management system
- Permanently evaluate performance to improve the System.
- Promote healthy lifestyles
- Promotes the prevention of occupational accidents and diseases
- Identify and manage the dangers and risks to which own and external personnel are exposed
- It develops a culture of environmental management focused on the rational and efficient use of natural resources, the prevention of pollution and minimization of environmental impacts ”.