What to do in the event of a work accident?

The proper and timely reporting of accidents depends on the ARL providing the required attention and coverage of the assistance and economic benefits that arise from these accidents.

  1. The injured worker or student must receive the necessary attention in a timely manner, go to the first aid offices of the institution or go to a brigadista.
  2. Report the event to the immediate manager or manager, and to the Occupational Health and Safety area within 24 hours.
    If you are an employee or student on a rotation period Call the ARL SURA hotline: 444 45 78 Option 1; 01-8000 511 414. If you are a student (undergraduate or postgraduate) we have an ALLIANZ student policy: Call 444 05 55 Extension 1679, cell phone 304 653 13 09, or national line 018000510989.
  3. Transfer to a healthcare center: In case of requiring transfer to a healthcare center, the CES University has an EMI service:
    Telephone: (57) (4) 444 13 30 Service
    – Poblado 502256
    – IPS Sabaneta y Warehouse: 502257
    – CVZ: 502258

Is it mandatory to report if I had a work accident?

Yes, it is mandatory to report work accidents to the Occupational Health and Safety Office, who in turn will report it to the ARL SURA.

E-mail: socupacional@ces.edu.co
Telephone: (57) (4) 444 0555 Ext. 1213 – 1292
Building A, Floor 3

Also, by entering the following link you can make the report, which will automatically inform the Occupational Health and Safety area.

Report of unsafe conditions

Notify immediately if you identify unsafe conditions in your workplace, to the email socupacional@ces.edu.co. These unsafe conditions, you can also report them by clicking on the link