Adopt the integrated management policy of the CES University within the framework of the quality, environmental and occupational health and safety management systems.
"The CES University as an institution of higher education oriented to academic and administrative excellence, and in harmony with the Institutional Educational Project and the Strategic Development Plan, is committed to strengthening its academic and administrative processes, the comprehensive training of professionals to undergraduate and postgraduate level with a human sense, the promotion of research, innovation and entrepreneurship, the transfer of knowledge and its social projection, university well-being and the development of human talent ”.
As a commitment to continuous improvement, the University:
- Ensures compliance with legal requirements related to the integrated management system
- Permanently evaluate performance to improve the System.
- Promote healthy lifestyles
- Promotes the prevention of accidents and occupational diseases
- Identify and manage the dangers and risks to which its own and external personnel are exposed
- It develops a culture of environmental management focused on the rational and efficient use of natural resources, the prevention of pollution and the minimization of environmental impacts ”.