- Participate in the design, development and implementation of the methodology for Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment and Assessment (IPEVR).
- Seek comprehensive health care.
- Provide clear, truthful and complete information about your health status.
- Comply with the rules, regulations and instructions of the occupational health and safety management system.
- Inform your immediate boss in a timely manner about latent dangers and risks at your workplace.
- Participate in the occupational health and safety training activities defined for your position.
- Participate with the definition of risk control actions for the fulfillment of the safety and health objectives at work.
- Report accidents and incidents that occur in the development of their work in a term not exceeding two business days.
- Comply with the use of personal protective equipment required in their work.