The IPS CES Poblado Gymnasium is a fundamental part of the institutional welfare offered by the CES University and seeks to promote healthy living habits among the members of the university community, their families and neighbors through physical exercise.
We have modern facilities and equipment ready for the execution of directed physical exercise, which allow us to interact individually or in groups with our users through different approaches that improve the physical condition of the human being.
Our space offers the possibility of articulating actions with the academic programs of the University to strengthen the knowledge of students and develop academic practices, generating research proposals with a view to expanding their services oriented to health and exercise practice.
Teaching, service and practices
The permanent articulation with the academy, the research and the constant accompaniment in the promotion of health and prevention of diseases, are our main letter of presentation in the scientific character, backed with the seal of CES University.
In the accompaniment of our health services, we have the rotation of students of the last semester of Physiotherapy that enhance our services of support, assessment and rehabilitation of users.
Physical training: professional accompaniment in physical exercise and the individualized prescription of this.
Group guided classes: we have the best disciplines to exercise body and mind, according to the latest global fitness trends. Our guided classes offer dynamism, entertainment, health and the greatest possible well-being to reach your goals. Know the schedules of our classes.
- Cardiovascular: classes where movements of the different body segments are integrated with rhythms of different musical genres. These classes allow to improve the aerobic condition through cardiovascular stimulation, improve coordination and motor skills, body expression, tone, and in addition to regulating your weight, you can spend a pleasant time guided by music and the professional in charge.
- Toning:a series of classes characterized by physical resistance at the muscular and cardiovascular levels, which includes work of high intensity intervals, varied martial arts and combat techniques, where different sequences of exercises perfectly integrated to physical exercise are used, in addition to finding enjoyment by using different elements.
- Body and mind:is a system of group classes designed to enhance body movement through awareness and effectiveness of it. Different postures are dynamically implemented and movements coordinated with the breath. The goal is to purify the body, making it easier for the student to follow their own rhythm and progress gradually. In addition to postural control, strength, flexibility and vitality can be developed.
• Prescription of physical exercise
• Clinical evaluation
• Individualized physical rehabilitation
• Clinical evaluation
• Accompaniment in the prescription of physical exercise
• Stress test by band ergometry
• Clinical evaluation
• Nutritional advice
• Nutritional control
Personalized and semi-personalized training: comprehensive physical training for people seeking individual support from the exercise and health professionals.
Facilities and equipment
We have comfortable and pleasant spaces, high technology equipment and quality implements ready for your training; cardiovascular, functional and muscular areas, and consulting rooms that meet all the quality standards for your service.
The IPS CES Poblado Gym puts at your disposal the following areas and spaces:
• Sports medicine
• Bodybuilding machines
• Free weight
• Stretching area
• Cardiovascular exercise equipment
• Crossover zone
Express Circuit Zone:
• Functional area
• Training cage
• Human sport pulleys
• Group room
• Spinning room
• Reception lobby
• Food area
• Bathrooms – showers and dressing rooms
• Official values of CES University gym
We offer different rates for our CES community, welfare and external public.
• Health services
Find the values of our individual health services or by packages.
Address: Calle 10 A # 22 -04, edificio B – piso 10
Phone: (57) (4) 4440555 Ext 1979 – 1681
Monday to Thursday from 5:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Friday: 5:30 a. m. to 8:00 p.m.
Saturday: 7:00 a. m. to 2:00 p.m.