Authorization for the processing of data by Universidad CES
Universidad CES informs you that your personal data will be stored in our databases, and treated to maintain a permanent and effective communication with you about the activities of the university or in which it participates directly or indirectly. You can verify specific purposes in article 8 of the Information Processing Policy of Universidad CES. You can consult our policy by visiting the website https://www.ces.edu.co/. If you wish to know, correct, update, rectify or delete the data you have provided, or revoke this authorization, you can review article 15 of the Policy and learn about the detailed procedure, or if you prefer, write us an email to habeasdata @ces.edu.co indicating your request, or call (57 4) 444 05 55 extension 1665. Knowing the above, I declare my express, prior and voluntary authorization for the processing of my data by Universidad CES.
Information processing policies
Terms and conditions of use of applications
In case of any request regarding the administration of personal data by Universidad CES, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Policy Software legal use
Article 47 of Law 222 of 1995, modified by the first article of Law 603 of 2000, requires commercial companies, in Colombia, to submit Management Reports, issued by the administrators, in which they describe the compliance status of the rules on intellectual property and copyright, which includes declaring that the software programs have the respective licenses.
These reports must be submitted before March 31 of each year in progress. It should be noted that the illegal use of software programs is a crime that can bring prison sentences and fines, in addition to other risks associated with the business.
At Universidad CES we are respectful in complying with the laws, norms and regulations that govern our academic and administrative activity, therefore, it is very important that we take into account the following:
1. No file server or laptop or desktop computer may contain operating systems, databases or applications that are not properly licensed and registered by the information technology area of the institution.
2. The use of personal computing equipment is not allowed to carry out teaching or administrative activities of Universidad CES. If eventually, it is necessary to use a personal computer, authorization of use should be requested to the area of Information Technologies, where they will verify the legality of the software to be used.
3. The electronic means of official communication of the institution for its students, teachers and employees is the email address @ces.edu.co that the university assigns to each of the above. It is not allowed to use personal emails to exchange information from the Universidad CES with people outside the institution or with any other IES or public-private entity.
4. The information of Universidad CES must be safeguarded in the servers. The academic and administrative areas that require to keep electronic information of the institution should direct the request to the institutional email SUAT@ces.edu.co. The Information Technologies area of CES has the appropriate tools to provide this service.
5. It is not allowed to keep any information of Universidad CES in mobile devices like USB flash drives or external disks or personal storage in the cloud.
Observation and compliance with laws, rules and regulations that govern our academic and administrative activity, is everyone’s responsibility.