Photo Contest - CES University Language Center
For the fifth consecutive year, the CES University Language Center invites lovers of photography to share a part of their experiences with the university community, this time, through the theme “Colombia, a country of diverse cultures”. We invite you to discover and immortalize art through a camera, a lens, a glance. From your look.
Bases of the contest and dynamics:
- Subject of the photographs: "Colombia, a country of diverse cultures”. Those photos that are not related to the subject, will not enter the selection of the jury.
- Format: Digital (taken with a cell phone, camera or Tablet) - without filters and without any retouching
- Resolution: Minimum 300 dpi
- Quantity: Maximum 2 photos per participant
- Send the photographs to the mail email@example.com and attach a document in Word with the following information:
Title, Author, Email, Cell phone number, Status: (if student, employee, graduate or external), and a short text alluding to the photograph (Maximum 4 lines)
- Deadline for submission: September 10, 2020 (until 5:00 pm)
- The photographs received will be published on the social networks of the Language Center, starting on August 15. The images will be evaluated on September 14 by an expert photography jury, selecting the best 5, which will be printed and permanently exhibited at the Language Center once it is reopened to the public.
- The same expert jury in arts will select from these photographs, the two best ones to be awarded.
- Awards: September 30, 2020
- Prizes: - first place: $ 200,000 in CES Store bonus, and one language level. - Second place: $ 150,000 in CES Store bonus